Ch.5

A Song For You

It become dark outside already and Jeongmin wasnt able to sing anymore, he exthaused his voice for this day and possible few another.

I asked him to go eat out becouse I heared his stomach rumble. I guess he havent even eaten breakfast today.

It was cold outside, what made me worried about Jeongmin, he wasnt dressed up properly but he hate when people point out stuffs like that so I havent spoke about it.I choosen place where to eat, it was a small gin shop near metro station, they served there great noddles and ramen.

I alowed Jeongmin to get whatever he want since it is on my treat, and he sugest that I should buy a bottle of soju.

'Are you crazy?' I asked him 100% serious. We were in center of the city, nearly 20 people passed by near us every 1 minute. I know, we arent that greatly popular, but that dosent mean no one will recognize us, esp since thise area is not far away from our dorm, I dont want to know what would happend if our manager find us drinking outside.

' Pleaaaasee~ Just one bottle' Jeongmin tried to ask cutely with his hoarness voice.

I laught at him and fold my arms.

'No.' I turn my head other side to avoid his eyes.

'Come on! Hyungiee~~~~' He pound his lips and blink few times.

God damn it. He is playing with me. Jeongmin naturaly dosent do aegyo often, he is rather shy about it, I mean he know he can do it well but he is emberased when some ask him to do it. In the other hand he know that I am gay, and that cute guys are in my type. So whenever he need something from me he just do it, cus he now he will get it. Well,for him it's just a game, and since he dont know that I have feeling for him then he think its harmless and it's just using his charm towards my preferences

'Uhh?Pleaassseee~~!' He said even more playfully.

I sight over my stupidity, Is it that easy to win against me? Where did my spine have hidden.

'Just one ok?' I asked Jeongmin to let him know that he have won, again.

All of suden the 'cute aura' he created disapired. Now he was happily waiting for his drink.

I will get myself into troubles...

* * *

Ofcores it didnt ended at one bottle, Jeongmin have drank 2 himself and now he was waisted.

I was massaging my head, I known that it will end like it, and that I am in big trouble now.

I have paid for everything, and crouch near Jeongmin. His cheeks were swollen from amount of alcohol which he have drank, and he was nearly asleep.

'Jeongminie,come on whe have to go back' I gently touched his arm.

I kind of used this situation for myself, I his messed hair, and tried to warm up his face with my warm hands. He just smiled wildly when he felt the warmness on his frozen cheeks. I have stand up and catch his hand.

'If you dont stand up then Im going to take you on my back. And everyone, I repeat, everyone will see how other guy is going lovey-dovey with you in centre of Seoul.'

It havent work how I suppoused.

'If someone ask I will say that you are my boyfriend.' I folded my arms and waited for reaction from him.

'Im going to kiss you' I bent above him to be able to catch his lips. I have actualy wish that he wont wake up I will be able to kiss him finaly.

When my eyes were on his level he finaly woke up.

'GEEEz, DongHYUN goo awwway!' Jeongmin jumped back to run away from my lips.

'...' I have straighten my back to normal possition, and give my friend an angry look, I formed my eyebrows and sent him a cold gaze.

 

'Now You FRReaking me out even more' Jeongmin looked scared.

' Dont throw our names around that loudly' I sigh and catch him under my arm.

'And waht are u EEExacly doin?' Jeongmin looked up on me.

I hate when he made this 'disgusted' face ...

' Just wanted to help you with walking' I tried to ignore his attitude, I know he is drunk, and he isnt trying to hurt me with permission. but sometimes it drive me mad how ashamed of me he is in public. I mean he always repeat that he is okay with me being gay, that he now that gays/lesbians are normal people. That he dont mind two guys doing things with each other but in fact he have never spoken like that in public, not even around our group members whenever those kind of topic are moved.

Even tho he protested he alowed me to lead him since he didnt felt stable by his own.

It was...delightful, for the first time since I dont remember when exacly I was alowed to just go like that with a guy, a beautiful boy so precious to my heart.

Without caring what passerby think, or without being judged by someone. I was alowed to make this kind of illusion how would it look having a boyfriend which  havent had for a years already. maybe 2 out of 10 people looked disgusted at us when years ago everyone have point at me or even pushed me for making a scene like this. It was before I beacame a trainee. Well times changed a little, ofc Im not saying that its safe to be gay in Korea now, but some people just dont care even if its something weird for them.

I looked on my right to see how is Jeongmin doing. He was half-asleep and his hands were freezing.

I changed way on which we were going to a less crowded one. I decided to go longer way back home and to carry him on my back.

He didnt even realise when I was made him a piggyback on me.

He just huged tighter to my neck and place his head on my shoulder. I hold him gently on his thighs and start to move forward. Ofcourse I put a hood from his jacket on his head so he wont feel that emberated if he realize what is going on. I was walking slowly secretly enjoying this situation, his breath on my neck was warm, he was so peacfull in his sleep like if he felt comfortable and safe. Which...made me happy? Even tho im just a friend for him, knowing that he really do feel comfortable around me even though I like guys. Ofc it is just my speculations, he is sleeping now, he can imagine whatever he wants right now. Overall, even if I could get into trouble it was worth geting this beautiful memory.

After half an out we were in our dorm.

I put him on his legs when I was about to open the door.He woke up, but not fully. I make him a signal bo be quiet and reach to a handle with my right hand.

Before me, someone from insdie opened it. And it was Hyunseong.

'Hyung?Where have you been, why didnt you anwser your phone?' He said mix angry and worried.

'Better look who I get back' I pointed at Jeongmin while I was taking my shoes. He finaly fount Jeongmin with his eyes and he jumped happily to see our friend back at home.

Everyone wanted to speak with Jeongmin so badly, but I ordered them to leave it for tomorow and now just let him sleep.