Ch.3

A Song For You

I was siting like a frozen.Like time just stoped.Why does he want to leave?
All of sudden,without giving any signals beside yesterday.
What might happen in one day to decide him to do this?


Manger was still talking to us but i didnt hear a word.I was looking straight into Jeongmin.

I thought we were close,and he would tell me everything.
I didnt felt good.I dont know what hurt me more.


"Please discuss it together!And decided what you want and what is good for you.I give you week off."
As he ended his speech he told us to go back to dorm.


Just when manager went outside the meeting room everybody turns to look at Jeongmin.
There was a moment of silence.
Jeongmin tried to hide his face with hand.He bit his lips nervously

“Are you going to stare at me like this?…”He said quietly.
“Hyung?!”Kwangmin was first person to say something.
Jeongmin didnt responses.He just sigh under his nose.

“Jeongminie?”Hyunseong asked worried,he stand up from his place and tried to hug our friend.

“Im sorry guys…”He refused Hyunseongs hug and pushed his hands off him.Then he stand up and wanted to exit.

“Where are you going?”Youngest tried to stop him.

“Look,I am really sorry…I thought they were going to tell you this when I already pack my stuffs”
He dont even want to explain why?He wanted to just run away?

“And leaving alone,without even saying goodbye would be better?”I asked a little angry.
He looked at me with those beautifull,sad eyes.
“Sor-ry…”His voice cracked and he just turn away and went out.
“Wait!”
I runed for him and tried to catch him.I was now infront of building but i coulsnt see him.

He must have hide somewhere in building,im pretty sure he dont run that fast.
It was windy outside,sun was hiding under some dark clouds.I sighted painfull but i known i had to back to others to calm them down.

After I went back to them I order them to go back to dorm.I sugest Kwangmin to take care of his brother and I will go look for Jeongmin,since i was sure he wont comeback to our house after this situation.
Hyunseong asked if its ok that i will go for him alone but i told them i know what to do.

At first I searched company building,near cafe.If he wasnt there I was sure he have to be in our favorite karaoke room.
I go there with Jeongmin whenever one of us is feeling down.We sing,drink and then talk about our problems.

Atlest we used to…Cuz last time we were there 3 weeks ago,and it was cuz of my personal problems.
As i thought.When I was on place,the lady who is owner of this place said me with big smile
"Ah,Jeongmin is already here,why are you late?"She joked.I just respond to her with a smile and went ahead.

I went into room which lady pointed at.

"Nothing lasts forever
Everything will disappear some day
As if it was never there
"
Jeongmin was singing a ballad song which I knew very well.

I interput him by singing next lyric part

"But I’m here to remember
You’ll always be remembered
"

Jeongmin turned around shocked cuz he probably havent saw me coming.

He got tears in eyes as I kept singing

"If only I had sang to you then
If only I had sang this song to you back then

You asked “why me of all people?”
Sometimes you resented God
Have you found the reason why?
Will you tell me too?
"

As song ended there was a moment of silence.

"Which song next?" I asked simply and took controler into my hand.

"W-what?" He was staring at me with clueless face.

"Whats it?I asked which song you would like next" I kept searching familiar titles on tv screen

After about 2 minutes Jeongmin sighted with a relief, he knowed Im not going to ask him about this subject until I'll see that he feel better.

"This one"He toke few steps towards me,select song on controler and click play