Ch.2

A Song For You

Everyone went already to beds,even Kwangmin who said he isnt tired.Actualy I think he feel asleep first.

Jeongmin didn't even said 'goodnight' he just went to his bed and after 3-5 minutes he was sleeping silently.

Now it was around 4AM?I don't know, and I don't really want to know.I was rolling from left to right side of my bed but I couldnt sleep.I sighted loudly to myself.
I hate sleeples nights,I think to much then.I started to look back about everything what happend today.Like a plan"What you have to resolve today'

Grumpy,pissed Youngmin.I have no idea what happend,but I noticed it since we went back to dorm.It's going to be hard to get it from him

And ofcourse Jeongmin's bad mood,it's also isnt going to be easy,he is stubborn,and if its something personal then he wont like to hurt his pride.

Thank god that it's all what I had to do today.We don't have any activity curently.CEO didnt chose when we will again relase something,weirdly he told we dont have to pratice for few days.Yeah it was smelly cus normaly even when we don't have any album in production we had to exercise and pratice to not forget any of moves.

It's not like I am pessimist but it just didnt felt right.

I don't even know when I fell asleep.

 

In the morning when I woke up there was no one in room expect me.I stand up lazily and scratch my neck.Slowly I get out from the room,still in my pajamas,cuz why not?I have a free day. I dont like wear much when I sleep so I had only an underwear and white t-shirt on myself.

When I was in livingroom I greet with Minwoo who was siting with Kwangmin on couch and they were watching tv.As I looked on watch under tv it was 9AM,well not that bad I expectc it to be 11 or 12 AM

I asked where is rest of group.

"Um,Hyunseong hyung said he had to go to our agency,Jeongmin hyung is taking a shower.and Youngmin is still sleeping"Minwoo anwser my question.

 

After a cup of coffe I felt much better and I was about to enter Youngmin room.I spoted he wasnt sleeping alredy but he was still lying n his bed.

"Whats up?"I asked him and sad on Hyunseong's bed."
"Hi hyung"He sounded a little dirfrent. As I kept looking at him I noticed he had glassy eyes and red nose.
"Youngmin,did you feel unwell?"I stand up to be able to touch his forehead.
It was burning hot,now I get it,he is sick.Probably he felt bad since yesterday but cuz of fansign he had to act like he is ok and after he came back home he must have let all this stress came out.
"Just a little..."He tried to lie that he is fine,well it's not gonna work on me."
"Dont mind it,just rest,say if you need anything"

I get out from his room after making sure he don't feel that bad to leave him alone.

Just as I get out I bump into Jeongmin

"Oh,sorry"I apologized since it was my fault.
'Don't mention it."He said and just left to our room.

"Yeah,goodmorning..."I said under my nose.Why he act like this to me?Did I have done something?

So my free day started kind of terible.And to destroy it even more,I got a phone from manager that we had to come today at 3PM to agancy,all of us.Somehow I made it and Youngmin dont have to come.I really feel bad for him that he get cold just as we get few days off.

 

*** 3PM

The meeting started just few minutes after we came on place.

Manager said to us to sit and listen what he have to said.

"So,you know that the situation is hard" He started and just with few words I felt a presure on my throat.It just sound sooo bad.

"The promotion didnt went as well as we thought its going to be,you are lucky that you rise big money in Japan thats why CEO still belive there is somthing to do about this" He ended sentence and sit himself on one of the free spot.

"So I thought you would feel more grateful but you turn back with this."He said with angry voice.

"Excuse me?"I asked shoced.From what I know any of us have never said nothing bad about our agency,I was in it since it was created and never turned my back,No one ever act arogant toward any of staff member.What the hell was going on?

Everyone looke as shocked as I was,only Jeongmin was siting frozen and more sad than shock.I felt uneasy,and scared.

"Jeongmin want to withdraw his contract" Manager pointed with finger on Jeongmin and turned his head on window.

Wh-what?! I almost stand up from the shock,but why?It dont make any sense!

It was horible,and I wasnt ready for something like it.

All eyes were focused on Jeongmin.