2 . . . . .

You like him but, you love her

[Next day]

 

"Girls' Generation come here" the leader shout,one by one go to their living room. "What is it,Tae?" the ice princess asks while Yuri holding her hands. "Since we don't have schedule today till tomorrow,let's do the truth or dare game,Taeyeon suggest. "Game!!!!" 2ny said in unison. "Here the bottle" the face of the group handed the bottle and give to leader.

 

They make a round seat,Taeyeon start to spill the bottle. The first one is Tiffany,the dorky leader smirk make Fany gulp. "Tipani truth or dare?" "Truth" 
"Well,do you like or l-love in our dorm? We all k-know YulSic are d-dating,by any chance do you have?" Taeyeon asked nervously. "Of course,I have ONE" she replied. "The who is it?". "Its Yuri". Everyone froze and shock,Taeyeon felt she wants to cry. "Do you want to die Hwang Mi Young,with my own hands?" Jessica gave her death glare. "Hehe. I was joking around,because the ONE I was talking about looks like a stone,she didn't even notice my feelings for her. She's the ONE our leader,the first ONE in o--" and before Tiffany finish her sentence,she cut by kiss on the lips from her only ONE leader,make the mushroom blush. "Don't worry Fany-ah, I love you too" "Oh,TaeNy is LOVE" they all said.

 

 

Everything was going on,until the bottle straight to Seohyun,Hyoyeon was the one spill the bottle that ended to maknae.The dancing queen smirk she have idea to make Yoona jealous. "Maknae-ah,truth or dare?" "Truth" she didin't think twice.  "Do you love Y----" before she could finish,maknae stop her. "Omo,can I change it to dare?"she was nervous,she knows what her Hyoyeon unnie thinks. "No,maknae.Its final" shikshin Sooyoung said. "Pweeeaase,unnies" she pleaded and pout. "Oh well,its your decision Hyo"-Sunny.

"You want to dare?",the youngest of them nodded her head. "Then kiss me Hyunnie in the lips. Torridly". Everyone drop their jaw,suddenly someone shout, "Are you serious,Hyoyeon?!! Why you? Why can't be me?!!" the doe-eyed girl burst in anger,Seohyun shock. Everyone wants to laugh mostly Hyoyeon but they can't because its the first time saw her anger like that. Instead Seohyun lean to Hyoyeon,the blonde girl make her first move and kiss the younger only a peck in her lips.While Seohyun blush,Yoona saw it she stood up and make her way to her room and shut the door loudly. "Oh,that was so intense"mumbled Yuri.

 

 

 

Again,sorry for wrong grammars!! LOL Yoona obviously jealous.