7 . . . . .

You like him but, you love her

"Annyeong?" Hyoyeon said as she answer the call,making the rest of them look at her. "Who's that?" the TaeRi asked, "It's Jessica" the blonde girl answered. "Yuri is flirting here with 'other' girls" the dorky leader jokingly said and make a tongue-out to tanned girls while Yuri widened he eyes.Luckily Jessica not heard it,"Uhm why do you called Sica?" Hyoyeon asked the other line. "You should go back here to our dorm now,maknae is already here." "Arrasso," and before Hyoyeon ended the call,"And make sure Yuri is not flirting with girls right now,or she will meet the hell"the ice princess threaten.Hyoyeon just rolle her eyes and ended the call. "Unnie what did she said?"the doe-eyed girl asked hoping that Seohyun is already in their dorm.

 

"Seohyun is now in our dorm.Let's go"she said,"Really?"Yoona have a big smiled in her face,she was the one first exit the noisy bar.The three just shrugged their shoulders.

Yoona volunteered to drive on the way to their dorm,she faster her driving as she might."Don't be so fast Yoona. Me and Tiffany will gonna married soon,so I don't want to die yet"Taeyeon shudder of the thought of that.  "The YulSic too" Yuri ride Taeyeon's dorkiness. "The TaeNy couple soon will honeymoon" the midget said again with a erted tone."Eww Taeyeon,girl can't be get pregnant the other girl.What a byun!!"the blonde said and rolled her eyes,Yoona just focus on driving. "Your just bitter,why would you find your destiny"the leader suggest. "So corny!!"Yuri said and slightly hit Taeyeon's arm. "What a saddist"

"Do you want to make Seohyun mine?"she said with a teasing tone trying to make Yoona jealous again and again.Yoona immediately stop the car. "What Unnie?!!"she yell. "Oh my god my heart!"Yuri said almost like she saw a ghost. "Gosh,my "Taeyeon as the byun said,Hyoyeon just hit their head. "I'm just joking around Yoona,I just make sure if you truly love Seohyun" Taeyeon and Yuri retaliated hit the head of Hyoyeon,she just whined.

"Don't make joke again Hyoyeon,and Yoona don't be too OA! OverActing!!" Taeyeon irritated said. "I'm truly love her unnies,I'm just blind to realized my feelings for her! And Hyoyeon unnie don't make me jealous again! She'll be mine" Yoona make sure said to them. "Wow so sweet. Be ready,I'm warning you again if someone steal her."Yuri reminded her,Hyoyeon and Taeyeon nodded their heads as they agreed at Yuri.

 

Is Yoona will be success to make Seohyun to be hers?

 

#belated for Hyoyeon's birthday! 

In TTS mini album.Which song do you like most? Hehe I'm just asking if we are same ^_^

VOTE
COMMENT
SUBSCRIBE