3 . . . . .

You like him but, you love her

8 members are in living room except Yoona. Its their last free day and for sure they all have a lot of schedule tomorrow.On the other hand,Yoona shock for herself because of her actions yesterday,her phone ringing for many times she know that it was Seungi but she didn't even touch her phone once to answer his calls and text messages. 

She took a deep breathe 'Why I burst in anger yesterday? Why I felt hurt and jealous when Hyo unnie kissed Seohyun? I didn't yet sorry for Hyunnie for what a stupid I've done to her day ago,and why I can't face her? Even a simple 'hi' to her I can't say it"she was on her deep thought,someone knocked in door. "Yoona unnie,open the door.Other unnies wants to hang-out" the voice said.

She heard the word 'unnie' and hurriedly open the door,she know its Seohyun because she's the only one calling to her 'unnie' in their dorm,and the fact that she was the youngest of them.But the stupidness of her,wants to slap her face it was only her Sunny unnie,not her Hyunnie. "Hello,Yoona unnie"the shortest of them try to copy of maknae's voice."Stop that unnie,my Hyunnie's voice not fit to you" Sunny just laughed,"Since then Seohyun became yours?" "Your crazy,unnie.You should go now with Sooyoung unnie". Sunny stop laughing and look straight to younger"You should follow your heart who is your truly love Yoona-ah"she said and patted her shoulder before leave.

"Sunny was right,you also cheating yourself" Taeyeon leader popped out of nowhere,make Yoona jump surprisingly "Are you going to give me a heart attack unnie?"she said as she hold her chest. "Heart attack or Hurt attack?" the leader have meaning of her words,everyone already knows whats going on their maknae,how they are? 
Well its too obvious,its clearly Yoona love Seohyun too but then Yoona was denying by herself and the babo she is not noticing it.

"Yah,Taeyeon and Yoona hurry up.The ice cream parlor waiting for me"the shikshin shout,making the maknae small laugh,Yoona missed her laugh,their skinship,her smile,their hug, all about HER.

 

 

@Soshi Ice cream parlor (A/N:It is a private place for girl or boy groups,I just named it Soshi because it's all about SNSD.Enjoy!!!)

The 9 goddess made their own seat.Yoona sat next to Seohyun since it was the only one vacant.While the others sat next to their girlfriends,Hyoyeon in front of Seohyun. " I'll make Yooona jealous again"the dancing queen evily thought and smirk to herself.What a brain. "What with the smirk Hyo?"the tanned girl asked. "Nothing,just focus with your Sica baby" "Yah,how dare you call her Sica baby? Me the iest of the group is the only one right to call her S-I-C-A  B-A-B-Y".The ice princess blush.


"Don't be too full Yuri"Taeyeon said, the tanned girl laugh "You should full yourself. FULL your height",everyone laugh,the leader just make face,Tiffany gave her a kiss on her cheek. Another bonding time of them.They eating and chatting happily while the two maknaes still have a awkward feeling in each other.Hyoyeon scoop ice cream with her own spoon,she hold maknae's chin making look at her. "Say AH,Hyunnie" 'I should the only calling to her Hyunnie,not her' someone thought "Eh?!"Seohyun curiously said. "I said say 'ah' Hyunnie,not 'eh' "Everyone giggled well except for Yoona,she didn't even give a small smile. "Just go with the follow,Seohyun-ah"the eyesmiling girl whisper to her.

As smart she is,she get it easily realizing that her Hyoyeon unnie wants to jealous Yoona. 'What if this thing,will not even a bit make jealous for Yoona unnie?'she thoughtly asked herself.But it end she eat the ice cream from her Hyoyeon unnie,while the blonde girl smirk widely. "You know what directly kiss? Spoon to spoon eh?"Seohyun blushed,Sunny said and smirk too as she see Yoona's face is frowning."We can do it too Bunny"-Sooyoung. "What 'it' are you talking about guys?"Taeyeon cheekily said. "What a green minded,Taetae" her girlfriend slightly hit her arm. Just then,Yoona stood up "Where do you think your going Yoona?"her Sica unnie asked to her,well she obviously know why is she acting like that. "Following my heart"the last words she said and leave.

 

VOTE
COMMENT
SUBSCRIBE ^____^