1 . . . . .

You like him but, you love her

At SNSD dorm

Girls Generation haven't 3 day schedule for the week. "Seobaby can you wake up your Yoona unnie,she's the only not yet wake up" the most loudly girl in their dorm said to her. "Nae,Fany unnie" she then go to Yoona and Yuri's share room.

 

"Yoona unnie wake up! The sun is up,we better go now or else Sooyoung unnie eat our foods" she sigh,she hold Yoona's both hands. The older one is still in her dreamland,Yoona wants to hug something or should rephrase it someone.

 

She hold the wrist who hold her hands and pulled her. Suddenly she feel something smooth and soft in her lips.Seohyun shock,Yoona realized it she didn't hesitate and hurriedly push forcefully make the younger girl end sit down on the floor. The doe-eyed girl go out,leaving the maknae with her falling down tears.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Unnies,I have to go out date with Seungi oppa"the second maknae inform them the other unnies nodded their heads,while the youngest of them still quiet. Yoona knows that she was a stupid wrong she make Seohyun push down and thinks she might hurt. For the pete's sake she have already a oh-so-caring-and-loving-boyfriend of hers. 'Why is Seohyun running on my mind now? It supposed to be Seungi oppa not her. And why I have this feeling like a butterflies in my stomach,when I remember the accidentally kiss?'she was on her deep thought,when Seungi speak "Hey,Yoona why are you spacing out?" he asked to his girlfriend. "N-no im not oppa" she flashed a small smile.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Seobaby,why are you look so sad?" her roomate worriedly asked and squeeze her hands. "Im not unnie, I actually happy"the younger lies. "Your not a good liar,why you can't tell to me Hyunnie?" Seohyun took a deep breathe,"Its about Y-Yoona unnie" she said then start to fall her tears on her cute cheeks.The dancing queen didn't shock at all,she felt sorry for her dongsaeng she obviously know that Seohyun love Yoona. "Tell me what happen?" "W-why yo--you look not shock at all u-unnie?" she said while sobbing. "Just trust me Seohyun-ah,I know you well.Just tell me". Seohyun said to her the thing happen earlier.

 

"Plus,the fact that she's in a relationship with Seungi oppa." the shorter pull her to hug and comfort her precious maknae. "Sssshh,stop crying I'll help you.Maybe she didn't yet realize her love for you,I know that she was a damn blind"  "I hope,unnie" Hyoyeon smiled and give her a sweet kiss in her forehead.

 

 

 

@@ How's that? Im sorry for my wrong grammars@@

 

Vote
Subscribe
Comment!!