Chapter 2

Engaged With A Wealthy Man

Sunggyu's P.O.V: 

After that incident happened, I can still feel my weirdness from that guy yesterday, it really gives me goosebumps lately and my feeling today is so complicated. I really don't like that guy, he's just different with other men. "Ok class, we have a new student for today." said the teacher, new student? How can that be? "Please come in." The student comes in and I widened my eyes..

-

-

-

-

It's the guy I met yesterday. When the guy spotted me, he smirked and I feel something's going with this guy. The teacher wrote his name on board while the guy keeps looking at the others. Everytime he looked at my other classmates, he always looked at me time to time. I immediately refused our eye contacts with that part. I really can't stand with his greasy smile.

 

"Ok, please introduce yourself Mr. Woohyun." He nodded, "Hey everyone, I'm Nam Woohyun, please take care of me." He bowed and smiled. Some of my classmates, who are the girls, they murmur with each other and some of them having a love at first sight. Anyway, his smile is so greasy, really greasy just so you know. "Ok, Mr. Woohyun, please take the seat beside Mr. Sunggyu."

 

Woohyun's P.O.V:

"Ok, Mr. Woohyun, please take the seat beside Mr. Sunggyu." The teacher said, I'm so lucky, my seat mate is Sunggyu so this is really going good. I smirked then proceed to my seat, "Hey." I said to him and he looked up, "Umm.. Hi." "Where are you staring at? Anyway, I'm Nam Woohyun, you?" I sat down, "I'm K-Kim Sunggyu.." Pfft, he's so cute like a hamster. I giggled, "Have we met before?" I asked him, but this is just a test if he really remembers me as his customer at the cafe. "I think so because you looked familiar to me." I smiled. "Well, it's not really 'looked like' but I am that guy. " I lowered my voice because the teacher starting her lesson already. "Oh, I see." He answered calmly, "And you are that one who called as 'Smexy Waiter'?" He blushed, "Yeah, That's me, and the one who called, 'Cool & Charismatic Waiter' is my brother." Hmm.. "I see." I smiled.

 

Sunggyu's P.O.V:

"I see." He said while smiling and I nodded then I refused again our eye contacts again then go back to listen the teacher's lesson. Everytime I listened to the teacher, I feel something weird like someone's watching me. I believe that it's just from nearby, I feel so weird and I'm not really comfortable with this situation. When I turned to side, Woohyun was staring at me, our eyes met and none of us will ignore. Then Woohyun smiled, he's really greasy just like what I thought and I could feel my goosebumps going out. There's really something about this guy.

 

When it's already break, I immediately go out from the classroom. "Sunggyu!" I turned around, Woohyun was running towards me. "I'm not familiar with this school, can you tour me around?" I think first then I nodded, "Ok." "Yey!" He said while grinning. I assist him to every floor and mention every room we passed. "And that's all." I said to him, "Woah.. I never knew that this school is so amazing." He looks so amaze and cute. Wait.. Did I say cute?.. How can I say 'cute' even it's really disgusting to his looks.. Psh.. Please nevermind it. "I'm going to the cafeteria right now, Do you wanna come?" He looks at me and he nodded. We immediately proceed to the cafeteria with him. When I go inside, I heard someone who called my name then I turned to that direction. I saw Myungsoo was with Sungyeol, "Hyung~ here!" I proceed to there area, "Hey Myungsoo and Sungyeol." I smiled and caresses my brother's hair gently. "H-hi hyung." Sungyeol greeted shyly, "And you are?" He asked Woohyun, "I'm W--" "Woohyun hyung!" Myungsoo's voice shouted, "Hey Myungsoo." I said and he smiled. "Nice to meet you Woohyun hyung, I'm Lee Sungyeol by the way." "Nice to meet you too Sungyeol." He smiled. "Wait, you guys known with each other?" I asked curiously at Myungsoo, Myungsoo giggles, "Yep! Firstly we met at the cafe then we've met again at the amusement park." "Since?" "Maybe last week? Is it last week, Woohyun hyung?" He asked Woohyun, "Hmm.. I think it's just a days ago." He said, "Ohh." I replied simply, "But how?" I asked, "What hyung?" "How did you guys met at the cafe?" "Hyung, he's our customer, don't you remember?" "I just remember him as our customer yesterday." "Yeah right, that will be consider but he is still our customer the other months and days." I shrugged, "I really don't remember." "Ok, nevermind." I sighed, "Anyway, where's Dongwoo?" I asked.

 

Woohyun's P.O.V:

"Anyway, where's Dongwoo?" I twitched with that question. Dongwoo? Who's that guy? Is it their friend or what? I feel like jealous on that Dongwoo guy. "I don't know, he's more late than you are." Myungsoo said, "Shut up. I'm sorry if I'm late, it's because with this guy who wants to tour around the school." He said while pointing me. "Then, I'm sorry for being new here." I snapped back then he glared at me. "Ok, you two, please don't get too much fight today." Myungsoo said, "We're not fighting!" We said in unison then glanced with each other, "Don't copy me." He said, "I'm not really copying, it's just a coincidence that we said it in unison." I said calmly while he growls. "Ok, Please stop the fight." Sungyeol   in. "Hey guys!" I heard someone's unfamiliar  voice then I turned around, "Sorry if I'm late." He bows. "Dongwoo hyung, Where have you been?" Sungyeol asked, "Nah, no need to know." "Alright." "Hey Lee Sungyeol." Sungyeol glanced at that voice, "Hoya hyung!"  he smiled and someone in, "IT'S YOU AGAIN?!!" Dongwoo yelled at the guy.


Hey guys, here's the chapter 2, I was supposed to released it last week but I'm really busy with my lessons because this week is my exam. I'll try to double update next week or this week.