Chapter 1

Engaged With A Wealthy Man

Sunggyu's POV:

Right now, I'm glaring at my brother who is smiling cutely in front of me. "Hyung~ Can you forgive me?" He said in puppy eyes, I really can't stand it, "Fine, I'll forgive you just for today. If you do that next time, I'll kill you for sure." "Yes sir!" Then he jumped away. "Brother's fight?" A woman's voice speaking, "Not really, Mom. Myungsoo just ruined my beautiful sleep." She giggles, "You kids, really." She smiled and I smiled her back. "Ok kids, you better hurry up or else you'll be late for school." I glanced at the clock, it's already 7:00 am, my class starts at 7:30 am. "What??!!! I have only 30 minutes to prepare??!!" I yelled, "That's why I woke you up, hyung." Myungsoo said and he is already prepared for school. "See you, hyung~" He winks at me then he also bid goodbye at Mom and Dad. "What are you waiting for, dear? You gonna be late this time." Mom reminded me again. "Ok, Mom!" I hurriedly prepare myself for school and especially ate my breakfast then bid goodbye to my parents.

 

When I arrived at school, it was perfectly on time, the classes was starting right now. I greeted the teacher and my classmates, "Mr. Kim, you are almost late this time but I'll forgive you just for now." I bowed to him, "Thank you sir." then I proceed to my seat. I kept listening to the teacher and waiting for the break time. After the class, I immediately packed my things and proceed to the cafeteria. "Hey Sunggyu~!" a familiar voice that I could heard, I glanced at the owner of that voice,"Hey Dongwoo." "You almost getting late earlier." I hissed, "I know but luckily I didn't get scold." "Yeah right."

 

Once we arrived at the cafeteria, we immediately ordered some food and drinks then I heard a voice, "Sunggyu hyung~!!" I glanced at the owner, it was his brother, Myungsoo waving at him and offered some seats for them. Dongwoo and I immediately proceed to them, "Hey there brother." I greeted, "Hello Myungsoo~!" Dongwoo greeted at him happily. "Hey Dongwoo hyung!" He smiled at him, gosh, my brother has an angelic face like me but he is sort of chick-boy than me. "Hello." I turned to the owner of that voice, "Why, hello there. You are Lee Sungyeol, right? My brother keeps talking about you." He smiled, "Yes, I am, I presume that you are Myungsoo's older brother." I chuckled, "Yes." "Hey Sungyeol! I'm Dongwoo, by the way." He offers handshake and Sungyeol gladly accept it. We talked so much and we laughed, this is really a great day for me to have a new friend ----- rather my brother's friend.

 

When it's already a dismissal time, I waited on the outside of my brother's classroom. "Sorry for keeping you waiting, Hyung." I glanced at him, "It's alright, shall we go? We have a lot of works to do." He smirked, "Alright, Hyung." Then we immediately going home. We arrived at home at 5:00 pm then we immediately prepared for our duty. I arranged my hair strands, my uniform, and my make-up, I'm not gonna wear lipsticks, but lip balm and I also don't wear blush on because it's for girls only, then I put some eyeliner. When I finished my preparation, I immediately proceed to the cafe with my brother.

 

We arrived at the cafe at 5:30 pm, that's the time we gonna be starting for work. I proceed to the staff, I knocked on the door then heard a voice, I turned the knob then greeted the staffs. "Good Afternoon." I greeted them calmly, "Oh! Sunggyu dear, you arrived, come here." I drew closer to her, "Today, your father have some important guests later on, so be conscious on serving them, alright?" "Yes Ma'am." I smiled at her, "Good." Then she smiled back, "Well then, go to work now, baby." "I'll see you later, Mom." I smiled at her once again and leave the room.

 

In the evening, my father's guests are here, I quickly assist them to their seats, then I quickly excused myself. Myungsoo takes the order from them while I served them some water first. After a few minutes, the food served, I quickly served their food one by one and Myungsoo was helping too. I quickly felt someone who is watching me, then I glanced everywhere, there's no one who is watching, so strange. I immediately go back to my work and I noticed a guy, who looks younger than him, he was really a good-looking man than him. I glanced at him and he also looked at me at the same time then I felt my heart beats fast, I was out of control but keep staring at the man. "Sunggyu!" a voice yelled and I snapped at it and I glanced to the owner, "Y-yes Dad?" "I called you 10th times already." "S-sorry D-dad and my fellow guests, i-is there something you want to order?" I stuttered at the statement, "Are you okay, dear?" a female guest told me worriedly, "Yes ma'am, I just remembered something important so that's it." I smiled at her, "Well, Sunggyu, my boy, could you bring your mother here?" "Yes, Dad, I'll be right back." I immediately called mother then told her everything, "Alright, take care the other things." I nodded at her.

 

While I was busy at cleaning the tables and arranging the chairs, the guests were about to leave, but one of the guest will going to the bathroom. After some few minutes, he returned immediately and they were going to leave then I greeted them goodbye. I quickly glanced at the guy who still staring at me and he smirked and winked at me, I flinched on his weird smirk then my heart beats on his wink. There is something curiously going on with that guy, really, I must be more careful around with him.


This is just the beginning. How is it? Please comment.. I really want to know your comments about this chapter. Anyway, thank you subscribing and I really appreciated it. Really! Once again, thank you my dear friends!