That smile tho

Talk to me

Wendy was fixing her hair in the bathroom when she heard a commotion outside, someone was yelling so she went on to investigate and all she saw was Suho storming out of the EXO make up room and with his mean face that really scared Wendy and when Wendy was just walking along the corridors, she stumbled upon Suho who looked like he was in no mood to see anyone or talk to anyone. Wendy decided to run away and choose a different route to her make-up room even if it meant walking full circle across the stadium but wherever Wendy went, Suho was there, Wendy thought to herself "where should i go now?!" as she frantically speed walks to flee from Suho's line of sight. She moved in zig-zag fashion, from there to here, from north to south, from up to down, she can't seem to lose Suho off her tail it was as if Suho was following her Wendy thought but she just laugh at that thought "Don't be ridiculous Wen, that sounds so stupid" little does Wendy know, Suho was actually chasing her. 

Wendy kept on walking in circles and then she thought of a good exit plan, she went back to the bathroom, the same bathroom where Suho first heard of her beautiful voice, she thought "there's no way Suho sunbae will end up in here" little does she know, Suho was actually there earlier and as she entered the bathroom gasping, tired and trying to breathe, a figure with hair covering her face appeared behind Wendy and Wendy screamed in fear as she shouted "GO AWAY, GO AWAY, GO AWAY" in a high pitch similar to Jessica's dolphin scream. It was such a loud scream that the whole backstage heard it despite the screaming fans. Wendy dropped to the floor and hid in the corner as she closed her eyes and kept screaming for help and it turns out, the figure was none other than Joy doing one of her maknae antics, she laughs while trying to calm Wendy.

Wendy was then calm and she finally quiet down "Is that really you Joy?" and Joy laughs "You should've seen your face unnie, that was so funny" and with her eyes still shut Wendy refuted her statement protecting the remaining honor left. Joy urges Wendy to open her eyes and stand up, Wendy did as told and she looked frightened again, Joy laughs at Wendy's expression "Yeah you looked just like that earlier, come up get up unnie" and Wendy lifts her hand while pointing at Joy, Joy was wondering what Wendy was pointing at and she felt like someone was behind her and as she turned, both Joy and Wendy screamed and shouted "GO AWAY, GO AWAY, GO AWAY" as Wendy went to dolphin mode again, Joy swung her purse to the creepy person wearing a hoodie and she gave the hooded a beatng that he won't forget. 

"OW OW, STOPPED, JOY ITS ME, ITS ME, ITS ME!" the boy pleaded as he removed his hood and unveils a bruised Chanyeol, Joy stopped beating Chanyeol with her purse and instead went to punch the tall boy "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" Chanyeol yelled while rubbing his stomach, Joy answered back with the obvious reason which was Chanyeol being inside the girl's restroom. Irene appeared out of nowhere "will you guys stop screaming!" as she rushed in scolding the 2 girls and then she saw Chanyeol in the girl's bathroom and she too went to screaming "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!" and moments later, the 2 girls gave their individual reason for screaming and then the baton was passed to Chanyeol "Suho hyung woke me up telling me to inspect the girl's bathroom because a girl was screaming in the bathroom so i went in and saw a green ghost and crying girl on the floor and instead of going away, i also wanted to scare the 2 girls". 

After Chanyeol's clarification, Joy approached Wendy and asked her "By the way unnie, what were you doing in the bathroom breathless?" and Wendy recalled what happened earlier and Joy listened with her legs wrapped on the sofa and with every point, Joy nodded as a response and Wendy just went "long story short, i was trying to run away from Suho sunbae" and Seulgi laughed at what Wendy said "why would you run away from Suho sunbae, it's not like he's that scary or anything, in fact, he is the least scary guy in EXO" Seulgi clarifies as she had been friends with the boys from EXO since their pre-debut days. Wendy answered "I don't know, he looked pretty scary to me, he had the tough boy aura that makes him threatening and hard to approach, knowwhamean", the 3 girls don't have that good English and the 3 looked at each other wondering what "Knowwhamean" means but nodded in response to Wendy's hard to understand Korean and English. 

Wendy went to the backstage area watching the performances alongside SMROOKIES' Ten and Yuta, the 3 spoke in English with each other and then Krystal joins in as she also wanted to speak English with the rookies. Wendy was watching EXO performing their songs and her eyes was locked on Suho and she thinks about what Seulgi said regarding Suho and then the 2 rookies talked about how Jaehyun looks like he would be the brother to Suho and when Jaehyun joined in even Krystal was shocked seeing how Jaehyun and Suho look like brothers. Wendy was instead focused on Suho "Least scary? look at him, he practically oozes charisma or maybe the other members are even scarier than Suho, no way that can't be" and Wendy asks Krystal regarding Suho as she heard how the 2 are like really close "Is Suho hyung really the least scary member in EXO?" and Krystal thought for a second then Krystal smirks "Nope, he's like the scariest" and then the 3 rookies accompanied by Johnny said "WHAT?" they know how Suho is as Johnny have trained with Suho in the past while the others have recorded a variety show with EXO and then when Wendy looked at thim, Krystal winked at the boys and she said "He is really scary" and the 4 boys caught on and played along with Krystal's joke "Yeap, he is more along the lines of strict, serious but yeah, he is the scariest". 

Wendy left the 4 boys and Krystal as she went back to her make up room, she went to take a short nap while recalling all the accounts regarding the "scary Suho" and then she slept in peace as she waits for her next turn to appear on stage. Irene wakes Wendy up from her nap "time to get ready wen, change to this t-shirt, ending stage time" as the girls get ready, all the seniors left to the stage quite early as they can hear all the busy cheers and prep talk and Wendy left her room. she held hands with Seulgi and Irene, Joy left as a certain Korean law prohibits underage people from working past 10 and Irene decides to empty the tank with the other 2 as the 3 girls went to bathroom. Wendy went out of the bathroom and then a horde of 11 boys stormed past her, some were indifferent to her presence while some cheered on as they highfived Wendy and  D.O asks "not going out yet Wen?" Wendy shook her head and the boys all left and at the last boy was Suho who walked past Wendy with a straight face that was so "handsome" according to Wendy. Wendy bows down without greeting but Suho was already way in front of her to actually see Wendy's bow, paranoid at what Suho will think of her "Eottoke!?" she thought. 

The girls all left with hands held and they had the time of their life on the stage standing alongside the sunbaes, Seulgi celebrates her debut with Amber and Luna, her long time friend from the pre-debut days while Irene just bowed down to every person that walks past her showing her shy and reserved side for all the fans to see in the closing stage. Wendy wandered around the stage and finally she decides to unite with the rest of Red Velvet and then she saw Suho quite close to her and as she was just staring at him, Suho seemed to notice and Suho too stared at her, they made eye-contact, having eye almost. Wendy was at lost for words, she doesn't know what to do and she went for the tip their manager gave them "just smile and wave" not that one but the second one "just smile and bow", she did as told, she smiled and bowed and then she saw Suho smiling at her back and bowing at her back. It was as if cupid just struck her with a sharp arrow "THAT SMILE DOE" she screamed in her head, you see Wendy is a er for killer smiles such as Suho's, not as killer as Chanyeol which is creepy or Kai which is y but killer as Suho which is....sweet and charming. 

Suho went on his way and all Wendy could do was murmur what she wanted to happen "Please don't leave, please smile"