Epilogue- Left Here Waiting For You

"Left Here Waiting For You"

“I fells like yesterday, we were here laughing and sharing beautiful memories together” I said as I was lying on the ground. I just put my hands under my head to support my neck. “How I wish he would come here comforting me right now” I know it’s impossible but a person can dream right. My tears were forming in my eyes as I remembered the pain he left when he left me here. With no goodbyes, no thank you he just walked out. “Huh~ He is a dummy but he’s my dummy”

..................................................

*Flashback*

I was walking to the teacher’s room when I saw Jonghyun laughing playfully with his classmates. He doesn’t have the usual bright smile that he usually shows me these days. Hm..? I guess why?  I think he’s just stressed.... just that and nothing else, or because the fact that he's a casanova.After I talked to my teacher, I had to get to the library cause I was the head librarian an had to see if everything’s going well. I was just about to get in the library when I saw Jonghyun’s friend. “Hey” I said waving in front of their faces. “Ouh, Hey! What are you doing here?” Minho said looking at me with bored eyes. “Ouh! Just checking if everything alright! Don’t wanna have any complains.” I said while going to the bookshelves to check if everything’s were in place.

School just over and Jonghyun and I wanted to study together cause the trials is just around the corner and we wanted to get straight A’s. While waiting, I decided to revise science cause I didn’t really like the subject. I was studying when I looked at the clock and noticed that he was 30 minutes late. I was about to find him when his friends went in. “Hey have you seen Jonghyun?” I asked as I was just about to go out “Yeah! We saw him on the way here!” Jaejin said “Where was he headed?”  “I think he was heading to the garden.” ‘I’m gonna kill him.... literally’ I thought “Okay! Bye! Thanks!” I said waving and hurriedly went to the garden.

I walked to the garden and saw Jonghyun standing near the pond, but what I didn’t realised that he had company. I was about to greet him when I heard a girl’s voice “Jonghyun oppa! When are you gonna ditch that nerd? Why are you even friends with her? Out of the entire girls in this school? Why HER? Why Park Haejung, the nerd!” she said with anger and disappointment in her voice. I just hid behind a big tree so they didn’t notice me. “Juse for now be patience okay... I’ll choose the right time and now isn’t....” I didn’t want to hear any word anymore so I ran towards the library where I could be alone.

I walked in and I saw the gang still there. “Hey guys! Still here? What are you guys doing here anyway?” I asked while holding back my tears “As you see, we’re studying..” Mir said with his aegyo as always “Yeah! So can I study with you?” I asked them so I had something to keep my mind busy. “Sure! I still don’t understand this question” and with that, I sat beside Minho “hey! Are you ‘kay? You look kind of pale” he asked in a whisper. “Yeah, I’m fine” after a few hours, we all went home. I went straight to my room to a void my family.

After I took my shower, I rolled on my bed to get a night’s sleep but I just couldn’t. I tossed and turned in my bed but I still couldn’t sleep and with that, in a result I didn’t get any sleep. ‘Ugh! It’s 6 already’ I got ready for school and went down stairs and took my breakfast quickly and just went to school without my brother cause I wanted to be alone.

(At School)

“Hey! Sorry for not showing up yesterday” he said while I was walking to my class “It’s okay! I had company” I said just looking forward. He was about to say something when I said “Hey! I gotta go to class first , there’s some things that i have to settle, BYE!” I said going into my classroom. I just wanna be alone today.

Ugh! Today ! I got scolded for not paying attention in class and inactive today. On top of that, I got so many homework, I was alone all day and I had to babysit my brothers cause my parent were going out. It’s not that I didn’t want to but there just so immature. Its 10 already and their not sleepy! They just wanna watch TV. “Hey! Let’s go to sleep. You have to  wake up early tomorrow” I said and laughed at them who are grumpily going to the bathroom.

...........................................

It’s been a few months since the accident and I have been avoiding him. He’s been ignoring my messages and calls. He just ignored me if we saw each other. So now I am alone except for the gang but there not always there for me. The holidays are getting near but were so far apart. When I was walking, one of the queenkas neared me and cornered me “Hey, nerd!” she said but I just kept quiet “You know you should just back off and don’t keep your hopes up” I decided to walk away “....do you know that you’re so call best friend hates you! He’s disgusted of you!” she shouted while laughing leaving me behind with teary eyes.

I just ran and ran until my feet were tired. I was at the place we treasured. I sat under the tree with tears rolling down my eyes. I just see the sky that was pitch black. “The sky is reflecting my feeling right now.” I said laughing awkwardly. Suddenly the rain came pouring down letting my body being drenched with the rain. My tears were flowing harder now. Suddenly everything was become black.

*End Of Flashback*

...........................................

“How are you doing?” I said to the wind “Do you know how hurt I was when you left? How much I had to cope with?” I knew that I can never have an answer... ever. “Do you know how much tears that were shed for you? But now I’m tired. I heard you got yourself a girlfriend. Congrats. Hope you’re healthy and happy like you were.” I said as a tear that I was holding back fall on to my palm. “......But I just want you to know that I’m always here for you as a friend. Waiting for the time you need me.... and when that time comes, I’ll be here with open arms willing to greet you into my life again” I just let my tears fall cause I’m tired of holding them back...... tired of showing people I’m strong but actually I’m not.”......and by then, I know that I’m the only one....... The only one Left Here Waiting for You” and with that last sentence I got myself up and wiped the tears on my cheeks and step away from the place I treasured, hoping one day, I can stand here, together with you and were happy like we used to. ‘I will always wait for you my friend, Kim Jonghyun.....’

........................................................

It’s finished and I hope I didn’t disappoint you all reader out there. Hope you support my other stories.. Thank you for reading this story! Hope you’ll happy with this story ^^