Warm Welcomes.

➹ Thundered.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Warm Welcomes.
Luhan x Saku 
Requested by: KrisLuHan3
Featured: Baekhyun x Jiwoo (OC) ; EXO

 

 

"And Crystals is at it again! Let's give the duo, Saku and Jiwoo, a warm welcome and a great round of applause for the wonderful and superior performance!" With Jiwoo's hand in hand, I set out for the stage with her as a bright smile plastered on my face as we walked towards the MC's of the show. As we arrived on stage with the MC's, we gave them a slight bow before turning to the crowd, introducing ourselves to them. After the shouts and screams from the crowd, the MC's ushered us to sit as I complied and sat down. Fixing my hair slightly, I tucked it behind my hair and held the microphone with the other. 

Jiwoo placed her hand on my knee and patted it softly. I looked to her as she whispered an unecessary fact in my ear allowing a short chuckle from me. "Now, we understand that you two have been a duo for a very long time now, how does it feel to be one of the oldest and well known duo's out there?" Jiwoo turned to me and tilted her head in my direction. I raised my microphone and hummed a short 'uh' before replying, "I mean, being together seven years, or eight to me, has been quite a journey for us. We had out ups and downs, but at the end of the day—we enjoy each other's company. We can agree that we're just like biological sisters." I nodded with a smile as the crowd roared to my response.

The MC seated in the middle smiled and questioned, "Now, we are very happy that you two are such wonderful friends, and we have seen so much progression amongst you two. However, recently, we heard that your brother, Kris, left EXO—and not only him, but Luhan, your fiance, also. How does it make you feel?" My head dropped down for a split second before I looked up and raised the microphone once more. The crowd seemed to be quiet and more attentive. "At first, I was more than stunned when Kris called me and told me that he was quitting EXO. I didn't really understand why he did what he did because I was so busy with promotions and promoting around Asia. During that time, I didn't even know my brother had such heart problems. I was extremely oblivious. As for Luhan, I knew it wasn't as much of a shock because when I met up with him in Korea, he looked like his body was full of fatigue. He looked like a fragile piece of glass. Though, I'm quite grateful that the two are in a much better state of health. I'm glad that their promotions for their movies are going well, I hope you support them."

The MC's nodded their heads with a happy and sad look on their faces. Quickly, they changed the subject. "So your new album, can you give us details?" This time, I kept my mouth shut, giving Jiwoo everyone her attention. "Ah, well, this album is known as Cage of Love. Our comeback song is known as Trap. The song basically explains the feeling of being in a cage, almost." 

_ _ _ 

"Hey you, Mr. Luhan the Actor," a smile plastered across my lips as my arms raised and wrapped around his neck. "You did wonderful out there," he mumbled while planting a sweet kiss upon my lips. Giving him a smile, I thanked him and stayed in his arms a bit longer than expected. Jiwoo came by and gave a unpleased face. I chuckled and poked her arm, "I bet you miss your Baekhyun more than anything," I cooed while shaking my head side to side a little. Luhan chuckled and pulled his arms a bit more tighter around my waist. 

Jiwoo gave a sigh and nodded her head, "I do, and you two being all lovey dovey ain't helping." She pulled her index finger towards and pretended to gag. A frown plastered my lips as I pulled away from Luhan allowing my hand to intertwine with his. Beginning to walk, we sauntered towards the exit of the building, getting greetings and good jobs from the producers roaming the halls. 

"Well, aren't you two cute," The voice that sounded all so familiar to me as I looked up and smiled widely. "Yi Fan!" Jumping out of Luhan's grip, I lunged towards Kris—clinging my body to him while bouncing on my feet. "Yi Fan, Yi Fan, Yi Faan!" He chuckled and gave the back of my head a light hit. "You don't have to repeat you favorite brother's so many times," he reminded. My body pulled away from him as I frowned. "You're my only brother, stupid." Kris stared at my smaller figure and scrunched his nose, knowing it was true. 

"Anyway," he coughed while turning towards the door. He gave Luhan a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter