Chapter 20

Our-so-not-Expectable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"AYE JAPAN WHAT'S UPPPPP"
"YOOOOOO~~~~"
"I SAY EXO YOU SAY SARANGHAJA"
"EXO"
"SARANGHAJA!!"

They were in Japan, for the SMTOWN concert, and of course Neon joined in too! The crowd was really wide and excited, causing Yoonjung to fidget on her seat.

"Don't be nervous girl" Minho sat beside her and smiled "You'll love it"
"Ne sunbaenim" Yoonjung weakly smiled
"Call me oppa" Minho smiled and put his hands on top of Yoonjung's, causing the girl to frown "Ne op-"
"YOONJUNG IT'S TIME"  Her manager yelled, saving Yoonjung, she quickly stood up and bowed then dashed to the stage entrance.

Exo had just finished performing, Chanyeol and Yoonjung met, he squeezed on her shoulder, trying to ease her nervousness which then was returned with a smile. The girl then quickly greeted the crowd, bowing and introducing herself.

Wah, the light oceans are amazing, Yoonjung was in a dazed, seeing such an amazing sight for the first time.The girls went to their spot, and performed just like what they practiced, they were nervous but it was all gone when they saw the crowd cheering and shouting for them. It was like their strength to work even harder. 

"Hello everyone" Yoonjung greeted, causing the crowds to cheer "I'm so happy today! It's our very first SMTOWN concert, and you all amazed me!! Please take care of Neon and Exo and we'll work hard!"

"Yoonjung," Yura whispered and pointed to a banner with "CHANJUNG" written on it
"Gosh" Yoonjung giggled and waved"Aww look that's our banner!" Aera nudged Junhee

The girls keep on bowing and waving to the crowds, some shook hands with the fans before going backstage. It was time for Exo's and Neon's collaboration. Kai,Lay, and Yoonjung danced, Yura and Junhee sang while Chanyeol rapped. While the others did some other collaboration with their sunbaes.

It was lucky the weather was not bad, and the concert went well. The girls rushed back and forth from the dressing room to the stage for changing their clothes, and the backstage was really crowded, with crews running around, shouting here and there. Yoonjung, Kai and Lay was the next to perform, after D.O and F(x) sunbaes. She was leaning on Lay, tired from their performances.

"哥我很累(oppa I'm so tired)" Yoonjung managed to speak out, still panting from running around
"等一下吧, 很快就完了(Hold on, it'll be over soon)" Lay smiled and patted the top of her head, wiping the sweats on her forehead
"Yoon, you look so pale though" Kai said, worried "You sure you're alright?"
"Ne oppa," Yoonjung smiled weakly"It'll be over soon..." Yoonjung said, trying to assure Kai, and herself.

An upbeat song started playing, it was Yoonjung's cue to enter the stage. She was wearing fringe cropped top, with a pants that ended up below her knees. Kai wore a polo shirt and black jeans and Lay wore printed shirt and jeans. 

Yoonjung then started dancing on her own, showing off her dancing skill and smiled to the crowd. Then Lay entered the stage, and approached Yoonjung, standing behind her while rubbing her arms up and down, both moving their hips to the beat, which cause the crowds to be even wilder. Yoonjung went to the other side of the stage and posed, it was Kai's and Lays turn to dance. The boys did some fanservice such as winking and even showed a little bit of their toned abs, causing Yoonjung to chuckle before joining them, since it was actually not a part of their choreography.

"Good night everyone!!!" Yoonjung waved and winked to the crowds, before blowing a kiss and bowed "Thank you for coming and I hope you all had a great time!!" 
"SEE YOU SOON JAPAN" Lay hollered before going down from the stage, leaving Kai behind. "KAI OPPA!!" Yoonjung suddenly went up the stage, seeing Kai sitting on the stage, he was actually hurt from all the dancing. She bend down and put his arms around her shoulder, helping Kai to walk, who was limping.

Yoonjung quickly brought him back to Exo's dressing room
"Gosh!! You hurt your legs again??" D.O nagged at him, causing Kai to groan
"Urghh just give me meds or something!" Kai groaned, and one of the crew started spraying some pain relievers.

"Babe? Whats wrong?" ChanyeolHad just finished showering, he was shirtless, wearing some sweat pants while drying his hair with towels
"K-kai oppa hurt his legs..." Yoonjung mumbled, looking down
"Aigoo" Chanyeol took her hands and dragged her to the sofa, before plopping down
"Good job baby" Chanyeol grinned at the girl who stood in front of him
"Gomawo oppa.." Yoonjung smiled and blushed "I'll go wash up"

Yoonjung skipped her way to Neon's dressing room, she was happy. I'm so grateful, I got brothers and sisters around me, I got such an amazing boyfriend and I have a very supportive family, Yoonjung thought.

After an hour of washing up, Neon went back to the hotel where they stayed. Yoonjung quickly went to her rooms, unpacked all her stuffs. She was in a room with Aera, Meixing, Hyeri and Sean. They were messing around, and talking.

"I'm going to dye my hair" Yoonjung said with a twinkle in her eyes
"Do you really want to dye your hair that bad?" Sean giggled
"But I think oppa loves your hair better now though" Hyeri mumbled
"I know" Yoonjung sighed running her fingers through her hair    

 

  Chanyeol got ready right after unpacking. He planned to take his girl on their first date. He wore hoodie and jeans, with snapbacks and sunglass, just in case people will recognize them. After he's done he quickly went to Yoonjung's room and text her.     
To : my girl♥
Babe, come out! I'm taking you on a date^^  

He leaned on the wall and waited for her reply.  
From : my girl♥
Now? Give me 10 mins :)     To : my girl♥
Aight, hurry up! I'm in front of your door xx

Chanyeol waited for a few minutes until the door of Yoonjung's opened. The girl walked out wearing a jumpsuit, with a giraffe beanie.

"Aww you look so cute," Chanyeol gushed and put an arms on her shoulder, walking to the elevator
"You don't look so bad yourself babe" Yoonjung winked and leaned on his chest, causing the guy to blush
"Where should we go?" Chanyeol mumbled
"Your choice baby" Yoonjung stood on her tippytoes and whispered in his ear, causing him to freeze
"U-u-uhm.... L-l-let's go" Chanyeol stuttered and went out from the lift.

The couple walked together hand in hand. Chanyeol put his hood up, trying not to attract some attention. They walked out the hotel and hailed a cab, Chanyeol g
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter