Chapter 19

Our-so-not-Expectable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Unnie wake up" Meixing shook Yoonjung, causing her to groan "it's time already"
"Ah, you're done?" Yoonjung rubbed her eyes
"Ne!" Meixing beamed happily      

Meixing had just finished her schedule with Seojung and Yura. They decided to have some girls time, to relieve some stress. They were planning to go to the mall, shopping and hanging out.

Yoonjung quickly got ready and changed into a casual summer dress, and braided her hair. Hmm, should I dye my hair, Yoonjung thought.The girls went to the mall by taxi. The mall wasn't that crowded, since it was still early. 

"Yah when was the concert again?" Yoonjung asked
"It's on the 27th unnie," Meixing rolled her eyes causing the others to chuckle 
"Should I go?" Yoonjung was unsure
"Well duh, you've never been there!"
"No. I did, once" Yoonjung corrected

The 4 girls then started their shopping spree. They chose each other's clothes, giggling and gushing, just like normal teenagers, forgetting the fact that they were actually idols.
"Unnie" Yoonjung approached Yura and handed her a navy short dress
"No" Yura widened her eyes "Short dresses are not my style!"
"But it looks good on you!" Yoonjung whined "I could picture guys drooling at you on this dress!"
"Yahh yah just try it on" Seojung took the dress,pushing Yura into the dressing room and highed five with Yoonjung.        





Exo boys had their schedule. Chanyeol, Lay and Sehun had a photoshoot session. Kris, Baekhyun, Xiumin and D.O were practicing andThe rest had their day offs. Today's photoshoot was for a magazine. Chanyeol's hair was styled up and he wore a white buttoned-up shirt, with black jeans. Lay wore a black coloured sweater with white coloured pants, while Sehun wore a navy buttoned-up shirt with white jeans.

They posed to the camera, giving off fierce and y looks.
"Chanyeol! Pretend to undo your buttons!" The photographer instructed "okay good!"
The boys keep on posing, putting arms around each other's shoulder. The photoshoot was done in one hour.

 

"Oh oppa?"
"Where are you?" Chanyeol asked to the other side, from his phone.
"I'm at the mall why?"
"Aigoo shopping again? Our Yoonjung shops a lot huh?" Chanyeol started teasing her while changing to his clothes
"Oppa did you finish the shoot already?" 
"Hmm" Chanyeol unconsciously nodded "want me to pick you up?"
"But what about the others?"
"well of course they'll join us!" Chanyeol chuckled "what? You want it to be just both of us?"
"U-uhmm, t-t-that's not what I mean!" Yoonjung blushed on the other side "aish! Just be careful!"

Yoonjung quickly ended her call.
"Chanyeol oppa will pick us up soon"
"What a lovely boyfriend you have here unnie" Meixing pouted
"I know rightt!" Yura butted in "I'm so jealous!"



The girls then went to a cafe and ordered some drinks while waiting for chanyeol. They were talking about people's reaction to their group, until the people around them keep on whispering and squealing.
"That must be Chanyeol" Yura chuckled 
"Hey!" Chanyeol then greeted them and sat beside Yoonjung, the fangirls started surrounding the cafe they were in. This actually made Yoonjung uncomfortable, and knowing his girlfriend's uneasiness, Chanyeol asked the cafe's manager to actually prevent the fans to come in, which they happily obliged.
"Oppa you don't have to ask them to close the cafe up!" Yoonjung huffed
"And let you being stepped on and cursed by the fans?" Chanyeol scoffed "You're funny"
The girls could only watch the couple, amused.
"You're spoiling me too much" Yoonjung sulked "I hate that!"
"Oh here we go again!" Yura stepped in between the couple, who were glaring to each other "Cut it out!Let's go home!!"
This actually knocked some sense to both of them
"Gosh did we just fight because of this?" Chanyeol asked in disbelief

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter