Welcome Party Part 2

Destiny of Love

8:00 P.M

Naeun and I meet again afterwork and we went to the party together. 

Naeun said that the party location is at a five-star rest with luxurious karaoke rooms, obviously the President is the one who offered to pay for the bill since nobody would want to go in such an expensive place like that.

We arrived at the party 15 minutes later. The party was very much like a birthday party, it was colorful and shiny with valuable glass of wine and delicious food.

The President arrived last with his two secretaries. Everyone was very excited to meet the handsome, talented, and wealthy man entering the party.............except for ME.

We all walk together to the already set up long dining tables. I told Naeun that we should sit in the farther side of the President so we be more accessible to get good food, but actually my pupose is to hide from him.

"Cheers" He stood up and rise his glass of wine.

"Cheers!" Everyone replied.


 

Later we went to the big karaoke room, everyone join together and listen to beautiful voices of talented employees of the big company.

~Mr. Chu! On my lips, Chu!~

Naeun finished her favorite song then ran back to her away while everyone is clapping.

"Who want to sing next?" someone ask.

Even though it's fun to sing karaoke....this kind of karaoke is like The Voice contest with The President sit in the most comfortable seat and only workers who have good vocal can be confident enough to go up into the stage and sing for him.

There was a long silence in the crowd, I guess nobody want to sing then, kekeke. 

"Park Chorong-sshi" A male voice call out my name in the middle of silence.

Everyone turn the voice toward the voice....it was the President, Luhan!

"Y-y-yes?" I response with trembling voice. He still remember me?! Why is he calling for my name? Is he going to talk about that incident the other day?!

President Lu Han look at me with a gentle smile on his soft lips.

"You said that you can sing Japanese song fluently, would like to sing for us?" he ask.

My heartbeats hit real fast, my breathe us out of control and my hand start to get sweating.

Why me? Out of all the talented people?!

"O-of course!" I replied without even thinking, then I bite my lips to show how regret I was.

"Woo hoo! Unnie, go up!" Naeun drag me up and push me to the stage.

God! I don't even know that much Japanese. I wroted that down because who would ask for you to sing to get into the company? But why did it turn out like a mess?!

I stood in the stage holding the microphone and the remote controller on my two hands.

5 minutes later, I finally decided which song I can sing best and type it up.

Then, the familiar music come out...

-----------------------------------Sing in Japanese------------------------------

🎶  Fighting evil by moonlight 🎶

🎶 Wining love by daylight 🎶

🎶 Never running from a real fight 🎶

🎶 She is the one named Sailor Moon 🎶

🎶 She will never turn her back on a friend 🎶

🎶 She will always there to defend 🎶

🎶 She is the one on whom we depend 🎶

🎶 She is the one named Sailor...

Sailor Venus

Sailor Mercury

Sailor Mars

Sailor Jupiter

🎶 With secret powers 🎶

🎶 All so new to get 🎶

🎶 She is the one named Sailor Moon 🎶

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the song finished.....there was a big awkward silence in the room.

-_-