Interview part 3

Destiny of Love

"Really?" 

The president look into my face in a interesting look. "÷=;"=€€.'$@×%;.*€/".'-$=:&**:;*÷×+$!" Out of sudden, he start speaking chinese to me.

The f*** is he saying???

"Nihao....wo shi Park Chorong, xie xie." The moment I start to replying his talk, I regretted it. Yah Park Chorong! Who do you think you are? Saying such a simple greeting in front of an expert?!

The judges' faces is all red as they tried their best to hold their laugh. I held my breath as I focus at the only man who is calmly marking my information.

"Are there other things about you, Miss. Park?" He finally spoke.

"Uhm...as you can see, I don't have that much abilities in special talents. But I'm an expert in helping organizes data and I'm also good at finding information. Even though my college was not that great but my G.P.A was in satisfaction...So I will do a very good job at being a secretary or whatever level this company give me, I will do my best." 

My speech was quite cool, phew, just have to wait for the final announcement.

"Thank you, we will contact you to tell you our decision." the judge said then started to talk to each others.

I bowed to them and walk out the room. Guess this is gonna be my worst failure.


 That night, I can't even eat my dinner, Eomma too, for the first time she do it with me.

"They said they will call you right?" she look at me.

"I don't know, depend if they like me or not." I shrug my shoulder.

Haizz....(both sigh)

Then suddenly my phone vibrate out of the blue and show the company intial numbers.

I hold up and took a deep breath as I put it to my ear, "Hello?"

" Miss. Park Chorong, we would like to congratulate you, you had been selected by our President, you are now assigned as the Market Data Secretary, any more informations will be informed by our Manager Kim. So, please come tomorrow to get your work position. Have a good night"

Thee female's voice sound quick and clear through my head. My face stunned for a little bit then I quick got back my sense and jump up of joy.

"I did it! I did it! Woohoo~" I yelled in front of my mom.

 


Author's Note: Thank you for my dear readers supports, I'm currently in my final next week, so you guys will have to wait longer for the next chapter. But I guarantee to you guys that after final is winter break, that's gonna be when I will try to post as much as I can. Please wait for me and please also support my other fanfic called "Who Am I?!".    Love you~