Zelo gets banged on the head

Hate you!

Zelo dragged Jongup by force into the elder’s room and remembered to shut the door behind him. He sat down on the messy bed, his back facing a wooden wardrobe, and patted onto the spot next to him.

 

“Jongup hyung, come sit here please, I need to talk to you.”

 

Jongup slung an arm around Zelo’s shoulders, looking worried.

 

“Junhong, tell me everything, you know that you can count on me,” said Jongup shyly.

 

Zelo inhaled deeply and twiddled his thumbs, a habit of his when he's extremely nervous about something.

 

“Hyung, have you already loved someone?”

 

Surprised by Zelo’s unexpected question, Jongup hesitated before saying “yes” in a soft voice.

 

“Is that person a boy?” continued Zelo.

 

Jongup blushed furiously. “Hum … well …”

 

“So, hyung, will you tell me or not?” insisted Zelo.

 

Jongup finally blurted out: “Only if you tell me who you like first, because I know that you like someone.”

 

It was Zelo’s turn to blush.

 

In a second his blush was gone and was replaced by a blank expression.

 

“Come closer.”

 

Jongup leaned over and Zelo whispered into his ear, sending chills down the older boy’s spine. “Actually, I like Yongguk hyung …”

 

 “… and you?” Zelo asked him back before he could react.

 

“Himchan.”

 

It came out as a barely audible whisper.

 

“What? I didn’t quite hear you.”

 

“Himchan!” Jongup shouted, frustration taking over his usually calm self. “I LOVE KIM HIMCHAN, OK?”

 

Suddenly the wardrobe door literally flung open and smacked Zelo on the back of the head.

 

The face of the person who jumped out was too familiar to Jongup. His big eyes locked Jongup’s and a pink blush tinted his pale skin.

 

“What did you just say?” Himchan asked.

 

Jongup only lowered his head, so embarrassed that he wished he could become heavier and sink into the ground.

 

“I … like you hyung.”

 

Himchan leaped over to Jongup and wrapped his arms around the other boy in a tight, bone-crushing hug.

 

Both boys were lost in each other’s gazes, fully savouring this moment that they waited so long for without even knowing if it would happen one day.

 

The moment would have been perfect if it wasn’t for Zelo who was loudly in pain.

 

 “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!”

 

Himchan gave Jongup’s lips a chaste peck and the younger tugged at his shirt sleeve, signalling that they shouldn’t get too intimate in front of Zelo who was furthermore ruining the otherwise romantic ambiance with his loud squeals.

 

Right after Himchan and Jongup left to continue making out somewhere else, Yongguk burst into the room. He was a bit startled by the scene at first, but he rushed over to Zelo when he saw blonde hair peeking out from under the broken door. Yongguk effortlessly lifted the heavy piece of wood from the younger’s back, only to reveal an emotionally exhausted Zelo still in pain into the bed sheets. Said boy rolled over while rubbing the back of his head, tears forming at the corners of his eyes. He met Yongguk’s bewildered stare and immediately wiped at the corners of his eyes with his sleeves.

 

“Go away!” he snarled.

 

He leaped up from Jongup’s bed and tried to walk away from Yongguk. The leader took a step forward and grasped Zelo’s wrist to pull him closer. Zelo tripped on the edge of the piece of wood that was lying on the floor and fell on his back among the ruffled sheets, pulling Yongguk down with him. Yongguk fell on top of Zelo who started to squirm uneasily when he felt the elder’s heated gaze on him and his toned chest pressed against his own. Their eyes locked and for a minute all they could hear was each other’s panting breathes.  Zelo blushed furiously and Yongguk visibly swallowed, holding back a gasp.

 

Damn, he’s cute. What’s wrong with me?

 

“What? Stop staring at me.” Zelo growled.

 

“You’re really cute when you’re angry,” said Yongguk in a soft voice, in fact finding Zelo incredibly cute in a way he had never seen before.

 

Zelo only snorted at his remark and squirmed again, but Yongguk’s firm grip on his wrists made it impossible for him to move an inch. He finally let go of the grip on Zelo’s left wrist and raised his hand to touch the younger’s forehead.

 

“Do you have any fever? You’re all flushed.”

 

He searched for Zelo’s eyes again, but the maknae avoided his stare and turned his head to the side, his cheeks still bright red.

 

“No, I’m fine. Just let me leave now.”

 

As soon as he pronounced these words, Yongguk’s cellphone rang and he quickly muttered an “excuse me” before stepping out in the hallway, leaving Zelo alone.

 

Zelo found himself subconsciously eavesdropping on Yongguk’s conversation with whoever was on the other end of the phone. Why did he even care?

 

“Ji Eun?” Yongguk’s deep voice said.

 

Why was he grinding his teeth at the sound of her name?

 

He then heard a desperate voice come from Ji Eun’s end of the phone.

“Is my shirt at your place? It’s sponsored, so I have to get in back by today.”

 

Why were tears streaking down his cheeks again?

 

“Yeah, it is. Can you come over to take it?” Yongguk’s voice answered. “So we can also finish what we started?”

 

Unable to bear it anymore, Zelo stopped listening and leaped up from the bed. He stumbled down the stairs and bumped into Ji Eun at the front entrance when he bent down to take his skateboard.

 

He didn’t spare her a glance and was about to turn the doorknob when Ji  Eun grabbed his arm.

 

“What’s wrong, Junhongie?” she asked with a batter of eyelashes while pinching his cheek playfully.

 

Zelo was going to give her a provocative reply and tell her to shut up if it wasn’t for Yongguk who arrived at the front door too.

 

“Zelo, where are you going?” asked Yongguk with a light frown.

 

“Since when are you worried about me?” Zelo snapped crossly at him and left on his skateboard, slamming the door behind him.

 

The death glare that Zelo shot at them wasn’t unnoticed by the couple.

 


A/N As promised, here's the long chapter you've been waiting for (oh you haven't?) ^^ thank you to all the lovely readers who upvoted, subscribed and commented. Please leave us a lot of comments! ~ I'll be posting chapters on a more regular basis if I can get comments from you, so pretty please ~ :D