Himchan's secret love

Hate you!

“WHAT?!”

 

Yongguk stuffed a big piece of beef from his own plate into Himchan’s mouth using his chopsticks. Himchan tried to thank his best friend, but only managed to mumble a few inaudible words that sounded like ‘thank you’.

 

Only seconds ago, Yongguk announced to his best friend that he had been in a secret relationship with Ji Eun for more than two weeks and a half. No wonder Himchan was still widening his beautiful eyes at the shocking news.

 

“Sorry about that, I didn’t want you or Zelo to tease me for having a girlfriend.” Yongguk said with a shy laugh.

 

Himchan frowned. “Huh? Why would Zelo and I do that? And the other members?”

 

Pabo, you two are the most immature,’ thought Yongguk, but he chuckled instead, shaking his head. “Ah, for that you’ll have to ask Jongup, Channie.”

 

Himchan blushed. He turned back again to concentrating on his plate, making sure to keep his head lowered so Yongguk wouldn’t see his pink flustered cheeks. He had just brought a thin slice of beef grilled to perfection to his lips when four female voices squealing Yongguk’s name caused him to shudder and drop the dear piece of meat.

 

“Yongguk! Himchan!” said a cheerful Ji Eun, followed by Hana, Suhnwa and Hyosung.

 

Yongguk greeted her with an awkward grin, trying his best to look natural.

 

“We happened to be at the restaurant for dinner too,” explained the leader of Secret who didn’t seem to notice Yongguk’s uneasy attitude. “It wasn’t until we heard Himchan’s loud scream that we found out you were here.”

 

Saying this, Ji Eun sat down next to Yongguk and snuggled against her boyfriend. The rapper flinched slightly at the unexpected public affection before hesitating to rest his arm on Ji Eun’s fine shoulders. Himchan only raised an eyebrow in amusement before picking up the slice of meat he dropped.

 

“My little Channie!” Hyosung chose this moment to run towards Himchan, reaching out her arms to hug the auburn haired boy.

 

Without doing it on purpose, Hyosung’s left arm knocked over Himchan’s plate as she took a seat beside him on the same bench. Himchan shrieked (as loud as possible) when all the pieces of meat flew to the ground. “Noooooo! My one and only love!” He sobbed while staring at the floor.

 

“Why are you looking down at the floor? If you’re searching for the love of your life, I’m right here,” cooed Hyosung, only to be pushed away by an angry Himchan.

 

“Yah! Pabo, move your giant feet, don’t you realize that you’re stepping on my precious beef darling?”

 

He picked up the dirty slices of meat pierced by Hyosung’s high heels, cupped them in his hands as if though they were the most precious things in the world and ran towards the restaurant door, tears still streaking down his face.

 

Himchan, why did you leave?’ cursed Yongguk in his mind.

 

Ji Eun leaned her head against Yongguk’s shoulder and sighed, “I love you, my Gukkie.” Yongguk only smiled back and laughed shyly.

 

Sunhwa nudged Hana’s arm, whispering: “Aren’t they a perfect couple? I wouldn’t say the same for Hysong and Himchan though.” They shared a nervous laugh, unaware of the glare that Hyosung sent them.

 

Himchan came back soon after, lost in his thoughts.

 

‘That piece of meat had a weird taste.’

 

He saw Yongguk sitting next to Ji Eun and remained thoughtful at the sight of his best friend glancing around nervously, almost disgusted by his girlfriend who was his arm.

 

‘Hmm, this is weird too.’

 

A/N  Welcome new subscribers! Seriously I don't know what to write as an author note for you, maybe just the usual, please comment and subsribe? Actually I'm scared as hell that you might not like the fic after the first (short) chapter, I don't know, I'm afraid that you might be disappointed. TT^TT

So yeah, enough whining, and I'd like to thank Emilie1004 for all her great ideas. I'm not even sarcastic, she's great at planning the plot of the story and I write it down. Together, we'll make this a fic that you'll want to keep on reading. x)