Intensity at the dorm

Hate you!

After a long day of schedule, all the members of B.A.P. were sitting in the living room. They had to practice a new choreography earlier in the day. During dance practice, Zelo was too busy watching another member his hips and move his backside that he smacked Jongup in the face with his arm when the two boys exchanged spots. The dancer tripped and would have fallen down on his if Himchan haven’t caught him by the waist. The auburn haired male expected Jongup to thank him with a cute smile. He never thought Jongup would blush a bright pink and ignore him for the rest of the day. Soon bored by Daehyun and Youngjae’s make out session on the couch, the only activity happening in the room that filled the air with soft chuckles and moans, Himchan suddenly remembered the day when Yongguk was acting awkward around his girlfriend.

 

“Oh Yonggukkie, did you kiss her finally?” asked a very curious (and bored) Himchan, straightforward as always.

 

Yongguk pretended not to hear Himchan and shot him a death glare. He went back to poking mindlessly at his phone, scrolling through selfies that Ji Eun insisted on taking with him. It took him only seconds to realize that there was no point in avoiding the question. Four pairs of ears were perked up at the words ‘kiss her’ and Yongguk knew that they wouldn’t easily give up unless they got a clear explanation.

 

“What the hell are you talking about, Kim Himchan?” Yongguk tried his best to keep his voice calm, although it came out more as a threat.

 

Too preoccupied by Jongup who seemed to be enjoying this moment, although he looked completely clueless, Himchan didn’t pick up the threatening tone in Yongguk’s voice.

 

“Come on, Bang Yongguk, you’ve been dating Ji Eun for two weeks. Don’t tell me you haven’t tried anything yet with a beauty like her.”

 

Even Daehyun and Youngjae parted from their kiss. Four pairs of eyes stared at Yongguk and Himchan in astonishment. The air was thick with tension.

 

“OMO! Congrats, hyung, I never thought that you would find a girlfriend one day!” snickered Daehyun in an attempt to breaking the suffocating silence.

 

“I heard Ji Eun noona is not only pretty, but also gifted with a great sense of humour. Who knows, maybe you met her so she could compensate your lack of humour,” chimed in Youngjae.

 

KIM HIMCHAN, CAN’T YOU EVER SHUT THE UP?

 

Yongguk felt like skinning Himchan alive. He mentally dismissed the other members’ annoying comments and stepped towards Himchan, waving a fist at him angrily. Before Yongguk could punch the ulzzang in face, a strong hand grasped his wrist. Jongup stepped in between Yongguk and Himchan, only to be pushed away harshly by the leader.

 

“Get lost, mind your own business,” Yongguk snapped at him.

 

Zelo walked over to the middle of the room and grabbed Jongup’s arm. His icy glare met Yongguk’s angry one.

 

“Cut it out, Yongguk. We’re fed up with your mood swings. Why are you always letting out your anger on us? Himchan hyung did nothing wrong, and now you want to punch him because you’re upset. Come on, Jongup, I’m so sick of our leader’s selfish behaviour.” He said in an incredibly calm tone.

 

Saying this, Zelo stormed out of the room, dragging a confused Jongup with him. Himchan already took advantage of the moment when Jongup snatched Yongguk’s wrist to sneak away. After he was left alone with Daehyun and Youngjae who went back to their make out session, Yongguk stared at the floor, dumfounded. He still shuddered at the thought of the maknae’s icy cold glare. Zelo was definitely acting weird, he wasn’t the pure and innocent maknae anymore who was always cheerful around Yongguk and who never talked back to his hyung.

 

Oh gosh, what did I do?

 

A/N So do you still want to read this? Kekekekeke~ It was another short chapter, the next ones will be longer and won't leave you hanging.