Tears

Our Promise, Our Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

 

I wish I can wake up already from this nightmare, but no, I already pinch myself and even splash water on my face just to make sure that everything is real. Can I just go back home and curl in my bed?

I stare blankly on the white-painted wall, with my mom on my right holding my hands constantly muttering 'be strong' and occasionally rubbing my back. But all I do is look at her lifelessly then stare again at the wall. I want to cry, I want to cry so so badly---but I can't. There's no more tears in me, no more energy to even wipe my dried tears. But as I wait longer, the flashback earlier came unbidden in my mind.

I can hear my phone ringing on the bedside table. It's 3 am. I fell asleep waiting for Minseok---minseok, where is he by the way?.

It was mom calling.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Baby" my mom's hoarse voice made me panic

"mom~ hey is everything alright?" I began to really panic when her only answer is silence.

"Mom! tell me what is it?!"

"i-it's minseok, faster"

And the blood and ability to breath left my body. Minseok! No!

I hurriedly got out from our apartment in my shirt and pajama as I hail a cab.

 

I got to the hospital my mom mentioned and found her and dad together with Minseok's parents--crying.

"How did this happen?" I asks them

"A drunk driver... crash into him and...and... he lost control then his car fell...to the cliff."

 I can't help it. The tears just flow down my cheeks and both moms tries to hush me.

"It's alright, everything's gonna be alright." Oh I hope so. Minseok baby~

 

 

We're now currently waiting outside the operating room, waiting for him. I choke back my tears as I remember his proposal.

You said that we'll be forever right? then don't leave me please. I n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter