Laughter

Our Promise, Our Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your POV

 

"Oppa!~"

"......."

"Minseokieeee~"

"........"

"Baoziiiiiii~"

"......."

"Babyyyyy~"

 

His eyelashes lies softly on his chubby cheeks, his mouth slightly parted and a bit swollen from the events last night---oh why am I blushing, yesterday night was another...ah no no I don't want to think about it. Why am I acting like a high school giggling cheerleader? I had it bad, sigh.

Today is our 5th anniversary and Minseok said he would take me for a dinner date.

I scoot closer to Minseok and lay my head on his bare chest and draw lazy circles on it. I can't believe that this man right here by my side fell in love with me as I to him. He's so beautiful that I even doubt myself if I'm the one for him, am I even allowed to even breath the same air as him? He may be a bit tad overprotective and would easily get jealous, but I admit it makes me feel giddy. Yep, this man right here love me.

"I love you Minseok baby~" and as if on cue, his eyes slowly opens as I rise slightly and lay my body completely on top of him.

"What are you doing?" came his sleepy voice that until now makes me blush a darkest shade of red.

"Nothing" I smiled innocently

"Nothing eh?" he wiggle a brow at me and smirk.

"What?" i laugh a little but stop immediately as I realize our current position. I quickly grab the sheets toward me and stand beside the bed. Wrong move. He's still .

I tightly closed my eyes then turn around and wait for any movement.

I heard him chuckle and I can feel his presence slowly walking toward me.

"Aigoo~ is my baby still shy?" he put his both hands on the either side of my face and gently made me look u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter