Yoseob's Healing Style

Random Generator

"Are you sure?" I asked, skeptically.

"I'm sure, don't worry, don't worry." He reassured me.

"Are you, really? 'Cause I saw that Burning the Beast Showtime episode. You know... With Junhyung?" I looked at the mechanism that would either bring me excruciating pain or tremendous glee; depending entirely on my boyfriend's performance.

"That was a one time thing!" He exclaimed. "Besides, he's heavier than I am. I'm pretty sure you're much lighter than he is- I mean, look at you!"

He poked my side and held my wrist up to my eye level, as if emphasizing his point.

"Alright... If you're really, really sure..." I said, still fairly unconvinced.

"Aish, just get on the bike."

"Okay, okay, jeez."

I climbed onto the bicycle behind my boyfriend-of-one-year, Yang Yoseob. For our one-year anniversary, he and I agreed to go on a bike ride at night along HanGang River, the oh-so-famous spot for couples. When he requested this of me, I agreed thinking that we would simply ride alongside each other on separate bikes. Not that we would ride on the same bike with only one seat. Which brings me back to my concerns of falling quite gruesomely off the bike, leading me to a nasty injury that I would definitely not want to experience.

Usually, I would not doubt Yoseob like this, but after watching that episode of Beast Showtime? Ha, yeah, the doubt has crept in.

It's not like it was so bad, but he just... stumbled so much with Junhyung sitting at the back... They even had to switch so that Yoseob sat in the back, in the end!

 

As I wrapped my arms around Yoseob's waist, I held on tight and closed my eyes, waiting for the doom.

I felt a soft wind whipping past me and felt myself get goose bumps on my arms, and I held on tighter, indulging myself in my boyfriend's body heat. I slowly opened one eye. Seeing nothing that could potentially cause the both of us to fall, I let myself open both of my eyes and smiled brightly.

"Whoo!!!" I screamed contentedly, laughing in glee at the rush I felt.

The winds were creating a strong, but soothing breeze. The speed of the bike blurred the shining, colorful lights of the city beautifully. The sweetest, corniest and most lovable sitting in front of me, riding the bike perfectly along one of the most gorgeous rivers I have ever had the privilege of seeing.

And even though I had my doubts at first, it was perfect. 

 

 

 

 

 

Did you get my Burning the Beast references? In case you did not know, this reference was from Episode 10 of said TV Show. The title, as well, is a reference from this particular episode :3