My Cute Babo's Wake Up Call - Kikwang (B2ST)

Random Generator

"Jagiya."

I grumbled as I felt a hand shake my shoulders a little.

"Jagiya."

"Jagiya~"

"Wake up for Kikwangie ^^"

I mumbled in protest, not wanting leave the coziness of my bed quite at that moment.

"JAGIYA~!"

"WAE?!" I barked, feeling the soreness of my throat from shouting so early in the morning.

I saw his large, doe eyes and pout, and could not help myself from softening my tone. A little.

"What are you doing, waking me up at..." I glanced at the alarm clock sitting innocently on the bed stand. "6AM. 6. AM. Why. Do you do this to me so early?"

Feeling quite irritated, I glared at him as he shrunk back a bit.

"I wanted breakfast." He stated angelically as though it should not be a crime to wake someone up at such an ungodly hour. And on a Saturday, too.

"Could you not have made your own breakfast?" I asked, irked at the simple request. "Y'know... Like, make yourself toast or something?"

"But.."

"But...?"

"I... I... Um, I don't,..." He stuttered cutely.

"Don't...?" I pried.

"Idon'tknowhowtouseatoaster." He said timidly. I chuckled at his adorable behavior.

"A little slower, Kwang-ah." I smiled.

"I... don't know... how to use a toaster." He mumbled somewhat ashamedly.

I blanched. Then, I blinked. Then, I checked his face to see if he was just joking around.

Kikwang was sitting next to where I sat on the bed, playing with his fingers shyly- meaning he was completely serious.

I laughed heartily at his confession.

"Come on, you cute babo-yah. Lemme show you how to use the oh-so-magical toaster." I said teasingly, getting up from where I previously rested on the bed, with the intentions of showing my dear boyfriend the "complications" of a toaster.

"At least I'm your babo!" He beamed, and I giggled at his words.

"But you're still a babo, babo. Even if you're a cute babo."