Day 4

Twenty Days

“I hate this game the most!” J-hope was regretting the day he gave spare keys of his house to his friends who took the opportunity and invaded the house even before dawn, and woke both of him and Taehyung up to play Truth or Dare. “I quit, if you want to play feel free to do so I’ll go back to sleep” he said, a bit frustrated as he dragged his pillow with him back to the room. “Can you do something to let him join?” Jin asked Taehyung who was still not sure about what was going on.

Jin was there along with few other people that Taehyung couldn’t recognize, aside from Suga who was acting just himself, which made Taehyung glad in a way, he didn’t want to feel awkward around him anymore at least. Taehyung nodded and asked them to wait a bit.

“Ya, J-hope-chii,, let’s play?” he was whispering in J-hope’s ear, and the other was struggling, trying so hard not to move, he really was sleepy. “Come on wake up.. I so wanna play this game with you..” Taehyung then leaned closer to examine J-hope’s face, his eyes that looked so perfect when they’re closed, his nose, since when was it very well shaped? His cheeks, calling out for Taehyung’s fingers to touch, the smooth tanned cheeks, they look so soft and tempting he couldn’t resist, but then his eyes fell on J-hope’s lips, and he remembered when he kissed him, that feeling he felt when his lips touched J-hope’s, ya Taehyung.. “Till when are you planning to stare, Mr.V?” J-hope said, with his eyes still closed.

Taehyung panicked, but then laughed awkwardly, he didn’t know what reaction fits the situation the most, I’m here for a reason.. he reminded himself. “This, my request for the day..” he wrote on the notebook “Wake up and play with us”, J-hope opened his eyes slowly, hoping it isn’t what he thought it was, but it was. Taehyung offered him his help to stand up, J-hope took his hand and threw him on the bed, locking Taehyung under him with his hands beside his head, not allowing him to escape. “You sure have the nerve to wake me up, knowing how sleepy I am..” he said, with a smirk on his face that made Taehyung’s eyes widen, he never saw this side of J-hope before, and he found it interesting,, he smiled, “and what are you gonna do now?” he asked cutely, and J-hope’s expression was completely replaced with an unbelieving laughter, “You little..” he messed up Taehyung’s hair with both his hands, “As if I have an option here.. Let’s go, they’re waiting..”

“Again, you’re.. Ramen?” everyone fell on the ground laughing, “RAPMON RAAPMON who's Ramen for god’s sake!” Taehyung smiled apologetically, brushing the back of his head. They had to say their names one more time for him to memorize. “Let’s start!” Said the youngest, he looked really young that Taehyung felt a bit old in front of him, that’s Jungkook, he reminded himself. They turned the bottle in the middle of the circle they formed, and it was Suga Vs. J-hope, Taehyung was anticipating it badly, “Truth or dare?” said Rapmon who was the game’s MC.. “Dare.” J-hope was so determined about it, “You brought it to yourself” Suga said, smirking, and Taehyung gulped, still anticipating. “I dare you to do aegyo, here and now” the shock on J-hope’s face made everyone clap for Suga, they laughed so hard, all of them, except for J-hope who looked more like a zombie at that point. “Yaa I don’t know how to do aegyo!” Jungkook laughed and dragged J-hope to the kitchen, asking them to wait for a minute. They came back with J-hope’s face about to explode from the heat “Okay I’ll do this once, only once!” Jungkook kept giggling, he taught J-hope few things to do to make him look cute,, and he did the gwiyomi very awkwardly, and to a certain person there, that gwiyomi was the cutest gwiyomi ever. “FAAAILLL” Jin said, laughing his heart out, and Jimin? was recording the entire thing using his phone. “CAN YOU MOVE ON PLZ? Next!” J-hope said to Rapmon who was way too busy laughing.

They kept on playing till it was around 10 am, they didn’t get bored for a second, they all got to know a lot about each other, and Taehyung felt bad for not accepting some of them because of the first impression they left, they all turned to be nice people, who love to eat, sing, dance, and sleep. He got to know a lot about J-hope too, like his blood type, A? it explains the motherly feeling he gives him all the time, the comfort he feels when he’s around him, and that he loves food, he really does like food, and his favorite type is someone who can cook for him whenever he’s hungry.. This isn’t good.. The game lasted for too many hours, and it ended when Rapmon received a call and he had to leave, “I guess we need to leave as well, it was nice to meet you, V” Jimin said, shaking hands with him. “Jin, do you mind.. I wanna talk to you for a bit before you leave..” Taehyung doesn’t have any way to communicate with them, so if he has something to say, it was now or never. J-hope stayed with Jungkook in the house when Taehyung and Jin left to talk outside. “May I ask you a favor?” Jin nodded, “I heard you’re really good with cooking..” he nodded again “and I fail in that miserably..” Jin laughed, “No one can fail miserably in cooking just follow your instinct, did you even try to cook before?”

Taehyung had to explain how terrible the pancake he tried to make looked and tasted like, and Jin cracked out laughing, somehow not able to believe that, to him, cooking was one of the easiest things in the word. “Okay so you want to learn how to cook.. Shall we tell J-hope about it? It’s gonna be hard to steal you without him noticing or getting worried you know..” “But I don’t want him to know…” Taehyung looked troubled, “then we have no other choice, I’ll tell him we’ll go practice, ah and about that, the feedback from your performance was really great and the demand on the café increased rapidly after it, many people asked for us to get you back, what do you think about it? We can tell J-hope we’ll go practice, I’ll teach you how to cook, and go to practice after we’re done, maybe call him over as well?”

J-hope was a bit surprised to hear that Jin is going to take Taehyung for the day “I’ll give him back before night” He assured him, after he explained that Taehyung is going to join their next performance. He knows well how much this means to Taehyung, so he couldn’t refuse, but it was obvious in his eyes, that he didn’t want to let him go, it’s gonna take away one of their 20 days, and he didn’t want that, he really didn’t want that.. but all this was to make him happy, if this makes him happy then I have no right to stop him..

“How in the world did this happen!” “I just followed your instructions…” Taehyung was about to cry, but he calmed down when Jin laughed so hard “This is interesting.. again, step by step..”

It was surprising that Jin and Jungkook live together, seeing how Jungkook helps the other with the house chores made him look so adorable and innocent, he also helped with cooking, and he had a big role in teaching Taehyung how to slice vegies, how to adjust the water temperature and level to cook the rice, this definitely is science..

It’s done!!” he finally said, after he finished preparing few dishes, aligned them on the table, and cleaned the mess he created. Jin and Jungkook by then were almost dying, “You made it..” Jin hardly smiled, and Taehyung pulled him along with Jungkook into a group hug “You guys are the best!”

That made his day, and he couldn’t wait to try these dishes at home, actually Taehyung never thought of any other place as his home before, not even his own house, which always felt so cold, so lonely, he hated it more than any other place on earth.

“Time to practice.” He took a shower at Jin’s house, he owes him a lot, he really does. Not only that he taught him how to cook, he even told him something that made him lost in his thoughts for a really long time, apparently, the performance he joined was a request from J-hope, that he had to treat all of the members to their favorite restaurant and let them order all they wanted in exchange of letting Taehyung join, and that they agreed under one condition, for Taehyung to be good enough, and he was. However, it didn’t change the fact that J-hope did that for him, he remembers telling him how badly he wants to sing in front of an audience, to let his voice reach other people’s hearts, but he didn’t expect at all that he’d go that far to make his dream come true, and he said nothing about it.. Just what are you, Santa? he smiled at the thought, just imagining how J-hope would look like if he actually dressed as Santa.

Seeing Rapmon and Jimin along with Jungkook, Jin and Suga, all standing on one stage to practice, made Taehyung’s heart drop. They looked so good together, he felt that he didn’t belong, not until J-hope arrived and held his hand “You practiced long enough, how many hours was that, anyway I’m afraid you’ll have to practice with us now all over again” he smiled warmly to him, and Taehyung found it so hard not to hug him, he can’t, he has no right to, but his hand, that J-hope is holding, was screaming in a way, it made his heart race, he wanted to let go of J-hope’s grip, he didn’t want to not really, but if he kept holding him this way, he might.. “1, 2, 3, 4!”

They practiced so hard for the entire night, Taehyung was getting exhausted, he’s so not used to practicing for such a long time, but he was glad he had the skill to keep up with the others. They didn’t let him feel that he’s a stranger, they treated him as one of them, as if they’ve known each other for years. On the other side, J-hope’s eyes never left Taehyung, and Taehyung knew it well, because, he himself kept checking on him every now and then, seeing how hard J-hope worked, how he kept cheering the entire band up, how he kept smiling and telling them how good they were, it made Taehyung fall in love with him all over again..

“Food is here!” Suga came in to the dressing room where they all sat after taking a shower, holding lots of pizza boxes in his hands, they helped him setting the table and ate till they had no space left to breathe, “Woah that was the most delicious pizza I’ve ever had” Jimin fell on his back and so did Jungkook, “it’s just because you’re hungry” he patted his tummy.

“Here..” J-hope called Taehyung as he offered him another slice of pizza, “say aaah” Taehyung blushed, and took the slice from him instead “what do you see me, a kid?” “hahah chill.. you guys, how about you all sleep over tonight? My house is the closest and I have my car” J-hope looked so happy when he offered that, and Taehyung felt relief crawling in his veins, just seeing J-hope that cheerful could make anyone in this world so happy,, not only Taehyung, and not only because he has feelings for him.

The house was so crowded, these guys lighten up any atmosphere in the world just by being together, they decided to sleep in the living room, all of them, including J-hope and Taehyung.. They played a movie, prepared some popcorn, and lied down each in his own position.. Jungkook in Jin’s arms, just like a kid, and Suga beside Jimin, who took Rapmon’s leg as his pillow, and Taehyung beside J-hope, sharing the same pillow.. None of them noticed the movie that was playing in the background, they were too exhausted to keep their eyes open, slowly, they all fell asleep, except for J-hope, who wished he could wake Taehyung up, they didn’t spend enough time together today, it’s like, he’s been away the entire time, he wanted to hold him, for no reason, just because he misses him a bit, just a bit.. nothing more.. He looked at his sleeping face one last time, he was smiling, a smile that made J-hope hold him closer, afraid of letting him go.. “As long as you can sleep, smiling, just the way you are now.. that’s all what I really want, and you know that, right V?”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The contract is valid as long as each of the two parties keep his end of the deal, which includes the following terms and conditions:

             4- Party B is free to do whatever he likes during the 20 days, as long as it does not include any contact with his previous life or the people in it.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A crappy chapter T-T I'm sorry you guys.. but it's necessary for the upcoming events..

 

Thanks for all who commented on the previous chapter, I'm really glad for each single comment >.<

 

Keep loving BTS forever, and allow me to spread love between all A.R.M.Y *another group hug* you guys are the best really..

 

BTW!! Did you guys see ASC episode with BTS? If you didn't then GO AND WATCH IT.. It's a must T-T and yeah, I love their Danger MV so much even tho most of the people I know didn't accept it.. I just love them so much and you should know that by now..

 

will try to update as soon as possible ♥ looking forward to reading your comments