Day 1

Twenty Days

Waking up to the unbearable headache, Taehyung was still not sure where he was or who the guy sleeping on the other side of the bed is. He examined the place with his eyes, still unable to move from bed. There was a huge balcony beside the bed which he clould see clearly from his side, the sun was just rising, and he slowly started to get his memories back from the night before. He forced himself to get up, hardly managing his steps to the bathroom, which he found easily thanks to the signs all around the room, a sign for the bathroom, another one for the kitchen, one for the living room, he still wasn't sure what this all is about, but first things first, he needs to wash his face and get sober completely before doing anything else. The place was fancy in a way, but still comfortable at the same time. The bathroom was big enough for Taehyung to walk around, or V, as he called himself in the contract. He laughed when he remembered that, Just what was I thinking?

 

By the time he went out, J-hope wasn't on bed, it gave Taehying some time to examine the room and gather his thoughts together, did I sleep beside a guy I've never met before?  

 

Putting these thoughts away, he decided to take a look around the place since he's at it, and I have nothing to lose anyway, he reminded himself, and that was when he noticed he was wearing a pj that he never wore before. He walked towards the kitchen where J-hope was busy preparing coffee for the two of them. "Oh.. Good morning, V, hope you had a good sleep last night, you look exhausted, here have a seat" J-hope said, noticing how the other was still trying to understand what was going on, "Here, coffee will help you wake up"

 

To Taehyung, that annoying smile isn't as annoying anymore, and him being in this place is a break from the entire world so he might as well enjoy it. He took a sip from the coffee the other man handed to him, and he had to admit, it was more than just good. "So.. about the contract.." Taehyung thought maybe it's better to start the first day at least understanding what this is about. "What about it?" J-hope asked, "Is it just like that? isn't there anything I'm supposed to do in return?" J-hope laughed at how nervous the guy was, he patted his head softly, his silky hair sure left quite the impression. "It's as simple as it is, drink your coffee quickly, we've got a lot to do today"  

 

Taehyung was shocked when the other male dressed him up into jeans and hoodie, “This isn’t my style.. at all” he said, complaining in a way. “Well I could never guess what your style could be, but this is part of what we’ll do today, let’s go, just trust me” J-hope’s words were enough to make Taehyung accept whatever it is that he was wearing and he decided to just get along with what J-hope wants to do, since he looked like he had a plan already, and it wouldn’t hurt to just go with what he says.

 

They went out of the house, which apparently was a beach house. The weather was captivating that Taehyung couldn’t tell which city they’re in, it was completely different than the weather he’s used to. J-hope was walking with the other guy following him till they reached the parked car in the backyard of the house, it was a grey convertible corvette, Taehyung’s jaw dropped as he didn’t expect him to be so rich to be able to own such a fancy car. J-hope opened the door for him, “you don’t have to do this you know, I can still open the door myself” J-hope couldn’t not laugh “don’t be so tense and let’s enjoy the ride instead okay?”

 

So J-hope’s taste in music is mainly hiphop, Taehyung couldn’t not enjoy the amazing sound system the car has, he could feel the beat of each song, and it brought him back his very old and lonely dream of becoming a hiphop star, he had the skills, he sings well in the shower at least, and if it wasn’t to his circumstances, he would’ve been a singer by now already. “We’re here” his thoughts were interrupted by J-hope who was eyeing him suspiciously, “Woah!”

 

Taehyung was surprised to see the shop filled with hiphop clothes that he wanted to try on so badly. His life style requires him to wear suits all the time, he was banning himself from doing the things he loves, including the things he wears. “I don’t know about your style but I think this suits you just perfectly” J-hope was smiling brightly when he looked at him, holding short white loose pants and a black tank with some English words that the other didn’t understand, but he actually liked it. “Try it on” he dragged him to the fitting room, “I’ll be right back so don’t take forever changing” For the first time, Taehyung was taken to shop for outfits by someone, and for the first time ever, he got to try such an outfit. He spent a while staring at his arms, his body, his legs, as if he didn’t see his own body before, it’s just perfect. He opened the curtains of the fitting room and J-hope was waiting outside holding a couple of caps, he was going to say something to Taehyung before he actually saw him, his smile was replaced with a shocked expression, he didn’t expect him to look so good in them, not to that extent at least. “Is it that bad?” Taehyung was embarrassed and he was actually blushing, so he turned around and was going to shut the curtains before the other held his hand, and instead of turning him to face him, he fell on him inside the fitting room.

 

“HEAVY!” Taehyung screamed, and j-hope burst out laughing, he apologized and was going to stand up before his eyes met his, and his gaze was locked into his for a moment. “bad? No it’s just..” he couldn’t find the right words, so he just put one of the caps he was holding on Taehyung’s head “perfect.” With that he stood up and moved away, leaving the other speechless, feeling the blood rushing through his veins and the heat radiating from his own cheeks.

 

By the time Taehyung was done changing, he found J-hope holding some other pieces, “Well I think these would look perfect on you too, so I’ll get them as well, here give me these” J-hope could see that the other was enjoying himself in a way, and even if he doesn’t say it, it was obvious that he liked the style, so he didn’t bother asking him if he wants them or not and just bought them anyway.

 

They got back to the car and Taehyung was spacing out, “This was the first time,” he started talking, and the other gave him his full attention, but sadly had to keep his eyes on the road, “For someone to get me something, this was the first time.” Hearing his words, J-hope smiled, “Then you’ll have a lot of firsts with me, you should feel honored” he laughed, but Taehyung’s eyes were fixed on the window beside him, with a smile on his face that J-hope couldn’t identify, something about this guy looked wrong, something about him made J-hope feel his heart getting squeezed in his chest, and somehow, he felt thankful that he is given a chance to do something for him, and he doesn’t want to mess it up.

 

They arrived to a tower that made Taehyung believe he never visited this city before, J-hope gave the car keys to a guy who was waiting at the entrance of the tower so he parks it for him, Taehyung has never been to such a place before and he hesitated before following the other inside, he wasn’t comfortable with the situation since it’s totally new to him. “Why are we here?” he couldn’t not ask, “lunch of course”. They entered the elevator and headed to the last floor. The smell of food was more than just heart-melting, it makes you hungry even when you aren’t thinking about food at all, and well, for a person who never had a proper meal in his life aside from instant fried noodles, this was just wow. “A reservation for two, J-hope” J-hope said to the lady who guided them to a very huge balcony, the view was perfect for a meal, the entire city was below you, and the aroma eased the tense Taehyung was feeling, he slowly got himself to enjoy the breeze while waiting for J-hope to say something. “What would you like to have, V?” he asked him. For an unexperienced person such as Taehyung, choosing something was a very hard task, “You brought me here so you pick, anything is good for me” J-hope replied with a smile, and he ordered the same dishes for both of them, the same drinks, and the lady was taking notes and asked them to wait. “So,” J-hope started talking, getting the other’s attention “yea?” he got a small notebook of 20 pages and handed it to Taehyung. “what is this?” he asked, “20 pages, I’ll grant you 20 wishes during the time we spend together, I’ll do anything you ask for so choose wisely”, that sure left Taehyung shocked, specially when he found that he couldn’t think of anything that he wants to other to do for him, this was so new to him, and he started getting nervous before J-hope held his hands softly “What’s with the expression? You know you don’t need to fill them out right away..” and with that, Taehyung breathed, remembering there was no reason for him to be tensed, no reason at all.

 

The food was more than just delicious, the tender meet was melting in his mouth, and he enjoyed every bite of it, that aside from the music that was being played, making him enjoy every second of his first real-meal ever. Taehyung wasn’t talkative at all, and J-hope was thankful to his nature that helped him opening topics one after the other to let him join his talk, they talked about food, the weather, music, cars, the beach, random topics that slowly managed to bring them closer to each other, they realized they have the same weird sleeping habits, the same taste in music, and the same dream of becoming hiphop artists one day.

 

The sun was about to set when they left the restaurant, they were full and there was barely a space for them to breathe. Taehyung agreed when J-hope asked him if it’s okay for him to introduce him to a friend of his, after he promised this is going to be more than just fun.

 

Arrogant, was Taehyung’s very first impression of Suga, who was showing off his skills in basketball when they went to the place J-hope told him they’ll find Suga in. He was busy beating the other team in a street basketball match, and they had to wait for him to finish them off, he was good, it was obvious that he was, but still that didn’t change the fact that Taehyung found him arrogant. J-hope was clapping his hands and shouted out for his friend to see them, the surprise was how his face expression changed completely to become more, friendly? When he saw J-hope. “Don’t think about giving me a hug now I’ve been playing for 3 hours non-stop, let’s go home and talk after I take a shower” he told him, before noticing the other guy beside him “This is?” J-hope introduced them to each other, and Suga didn’t look much surprised, it looked like he knew something about the contract, telling from his reaction, that is. They went to Suga’s apartment which was nearby, it wasn’t anything like J-hope’s place, it was way more normal and smaller, he had posters of basketball players all over the place, trophies and medals were very well organized all over the place, and in the living room where they sat, there was a keyboard, a DJ set, and a guitar resting in the corner, it looked more like a studio rather than a living room. Suga came after few minutes from taking a shower and preparing some drinks for his guests, then he started talking, “So you like music ha,” Taehyung looked at him wondering how he knew, “It’s obvious you don’t have to give poor J-hope these glares, he said nothing, so do you play instruments?” Taehyung looked at J-hope one more time, to see the other anticipating his answer more than the guy who asked, “a bit..” he said, eyeing the guitar resting on its stand in the corner of the room. “Okay then, Tuesday, 5 pm, the café at the corner,” he turned to face J-hope, “and no you can’t refuse”

 

Somehow he was now requested to join a performance at a café, performance? When he doesn’t even remember the last time he held a guitar? Are his fingers able to play anything after all these years? He sighed, but he couldn’t refuse, since he for some reason doesn’t want to disappoint J-hope who looked at him with his glittery eyes, and with that captivating smile of his, how can he refuse?

 

By the end of their visit, Suga seemed even more arrogant than ever, yet, so friendly that he managed to make Taehyung laugh so hard. They ordered pizza for dinner, it was just the type of dinner that a person like him would enjoy the most, comfortably at least. These few hours that they spent together, specially after some of Suga’s friends joined them, made Taehyung really happy, he could forget about the world and enjoy himself with them to no end, and with that, they had to get back home.

 

“You look tired..” J-hope was concerned about the other guy who was barely managing to push his steps to reach the bed after they got back home. “Rather than tired, I’m exhausted.” He threw himself on the bed even without changing his outfit, J-hope laughed and hit him with a pillow, “change at least!” and he started tickling him endlessly and the other was almost crying and laughing at the same time “I can’t I can’t just stop please stop!” when he was ignoring him, Taehyung found himself pulling J-hope to the bed, and he topped him to stop him from tickling him “I said STOP!” and one more time, their eyes met, and J-hope was still smiling enjoying how he tortured the other, and that smile of his made Taehyung unconsciously reach his lips with the tips of his fingers.. what am I doing? “Y-you have prettier lips than Angelina Jolie, and you call yourself a man?”  he quickly stood up, leaving J-hope almost paralyzed on bed, he took a PJ from the closet beside the bed and locked himself in the bathroom, Taehyung you must be crazy.

 

By the time he went out, he found the lights turned off, J-hope was sleeping facing the other side of the room, thank you, Taehyung whispered. He was so tired to stay up and think about anything, and with that, he just gave up to sleep, for the first time since forever, with a smile on his face.

 

 

--------------------------------

 

The contract is valid as long as each of the two parties keep his end of the deal, which includes the following terms and conditions:

 

2- Party B will use a fake name that he should fill in the blank above beside his name, and he shall not, under any circumstances, reveal his true identity to Party A, and vise versa.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------

 

I'm sorry for the late update >.< I was trying to find time to write, I didn't even get to read what I wrote twice..

plz ignore my spelling and grammar mistakes *well,, english isn't my first language* but anyway,

I know not much happened in this chapter, and it probably is the most boring thing you'll ever read but I promise it will get better *prays*

 

Suga appeared *yaaay* you guys should know I'm addicted to basketball, it's my weakness so I couldn't resist not adding that part *useless maybe but still..*

 

Hope you enjoyed it~! I'll try to update soon ^^