Day 2

Twenty Days

Taehyung yawned when he woke up, feeling really weird that there was a wide smile on his face, he quickly snapped out of it when he saw that J-hope was still sleeping, it was shocking however, how the other was sleeping like a child, a cute giant child, he thought to himself.

J-hope opened his eyes to see Taehyung sitting beside him, staring at him while he’s sleeping, and instead of freaking out, he smiled back at him which made Taehyung realize what he was doing. “ah.. good morning..” he stood up quickly and went to the kitchen, and sat there like a puppy waiting for his master to fully wake up and cook something for him.

“Did something happen when I was asleep? You look happy..” J-hope asked, while he was preparing a quick breakfast for both of them. Well, nothing really happened, it’s just that seeing J-hope’s face the moment he woke up was enough to put a smile on his face, wait what?

“Nah, let me help..” he offered, “Do you know how to cook?” J-hope eyed him, and the only thing Taehyung did, was sending him a wide smile. “You better just sit and watch then..” they both laughed.

J-hope’s eyes widened in surprise when he received the first request from his partner, the paper was folded neatly, and in the middle he wrote “Take me to the amusement park”, he looked up at Taehyung who was staring at the empty wall beside him, it was so hard for J-hope not to laugh. “Okay then, to the amusement park” he patted his head before leaving the house, heading to where Taehyung wants to go.

“Is this also a first to you? You look hyper, very hyper I mean” J-hope said to the guy on the seat beside him, his window was opened and he was waving his hand to every single person that passes by very happily. He pouted when J-hope said that, he closed the windows and looked right to the front. J-hope laughed so hard, and instead of talking, he just turned the music on, in a way, he knew that it’s an instant mood-booster for Taehyung, and it worked, he started singing along and dancing in his seat right when the music started.

It was a first to Taehyung, that’s true. Being with J-hope somehow made him think, for the first time in his life, that it’s okay for him to say out loud the things he secretly wanted to do, and he could never imagine that J-hope would actually gladly accept his request. Actually, J-hope was enjoying his time a bit more than he expected, he brought his camera along, and kept taking pictures of Taehyung every now and then.

“Ice-cream, I want one” Taehyung was pointing towards an ice-cream truck, and there was no way J-hope could refuse when he saw how cute his V was. “Then let’s sit there and eat..” They sat on a bench to peacefully eat their ice-cream which was melting a bit too fast, J-hope cracked out laughing at Taehyung whose face was messed up with the ice-cream, as if he never ate an ice cream in his entire life, “Your face..” he said, and Taehyung tried to wipe it but it just got messier, “Let me” it was a helpless case and he kept laughing so hard at how messier it keeps getting, “Ya stop!” he held his hands, J-hopes eyes were tearing up from laughing so hard already, “I’ll just go wash it” he sighed, why does he do this to me?

After he washed up, J-hope held his arm and ran towards the ferris wheel, “Since it’s your first time here I bit you never tried riding this, right? Let’s go” his smile was way too much for anyone to withstand, Stop smiling.. “But many people are waiting let’s skip it..” Taehyung wasn’t sure why he said that, it isn’t that he minds waiting or anything, but his words didn’t stop J-hope from standing in the line and waving for him to hurry up and stand beside him. They didn’t wait long since it wasn't really as crowded as it looked like, and when they were in, J-hope placed his hands on Taehyung’s eyes “W-what are you..” “Shhh… Just trust me, I want you to see something special so just keep your eyes closed” You could’ve asked me to close my eyes instead of closing them for me you know..

Once they were on the top of the wheel, J-hope removed his hands happily to allow Taehyung to see the captivating scene of the entire amusement park, along with the sunset beyond the sea which was very clear from their side. “Woah..” Taehyung’s eyes widened, he never saw something as heart-warming as this view, that was before he noticed that J-hope was sitting by his side instead of sitting on the seat in front of him, he turned his face to see him, but he was way too close.

J-hope jumped from his place and let out an awkward laughter, but Taehyung’s gaze made him calm down, way too much, “Sit,,” Taehyung pointed at the space beside him, “uh..” he did what the other asked for, “Just for a moment, let me..” Taehyung rested his head on J-hope’s shoulder and closed his eyes, “Just a moment..” he repeated. J-hope didn’t say anything, he just caressed his hair softly. There was a moment of silence before Taehyung started talking “This, is also a first to me..” J-hope put his hand on top of Taehyng’s, “Didn’t I tell you already, you’re going to have a lot of your firsts with me?” He cupped Taehyung’s face with his hands as he sat on his knees in front of him, Taehyung’s tears were falling. “Hey,, hey what for.. yaa” J-hope started wiping the other’s tears then pulled him into a hug, Don’t.. “This was supposed to make you smile, I didn’t mean to…” J-hope was trying to say something when Taehyung laughed “It made me happy it really did.. way more than I imagined it would” J-hope looked into his eyes, “Then,, is it okay… for me to..” he was trying to say something but the words wouldn’t come out. “To?” Taehyung asked, and J-hope just shook his head, “Nothi..” before he said the word, Taehyung held the other’s hands, and leaned closer to him, placing his lips on J-hope’s.. Taehyung, you must be insane..

Time passed by very slowly for the two of them, Taehyung felt a bit relieved when J-hope kissed him back, it was weird, the entire thing was weird, he didn’t know what made him kiss him, but he knows that he did, “Another first..?” J-hope said, giving a helpless smile to the one in front of him, as the ride came to its end. “I’m sorry..” J-hope placed his finger tips on Taehyung’s lips, “Don’t be..” and smiled again.

A lot of things were running through Taehyung’s head, does J-hope feel he’s weird now, did he kiss him back because he sympathize with him? What did J-hope want to say? Why did he kiss J-hope anyway? It must be because of the Ferris wheel, it is because of the Ferris wheel, yes it should be. But he couldn’t help pushing the other thoughts away. J-hope noticed he was spacing out, and it was getting awkward between them and he didn’t want it to be like that. “Let’s go somewhere else” J-hope said, and the other just nodded, “I’ll make a phone call, give me a second”

J-hope didn’t take long before he got back to Taehyung, “All set?” he smiled at him and held his hand, then felt the other being nervous so he let go till they got to the car. Playing their favorite music didn’t help much, and his tries to let the other say anything weren’t useful at all. “We’re here..” He said as he parked his car. “Where are we?” Taehyung finally spoke, “A friend of mine lives here, I gave him a call a while ago telling him we’re paying him a visit, let’s go come on” He said, and the other followed him silently.

Jin welcomed them with a pretty smile, actually, everything about him was pretty.. Aside from the fact that he was wearing an apron, that is. “Welcome home~!” he said to J-hope who gave him a tight hug leaving him breathless, and the other burst out laughing “I know you miss me but this is a bit embarrassing in front of…?” “V, call him V, I told you I’m bringing a friend over” J-hope replied “ah yes, hello V I’m Jin and OH GOD IT’S BURNING” he ran towards the kitchen, and not J-hope nor Taehyung managed to keep themselves from laughing so hard..

“So, one more time since I’m a bit slow, you, V, is gonna be the new member of our band?” he said happily, “for real??” he was getting a bit too excited, “like.. you’ll sing with us?” he finally asked a question that brought Taehyung’s attention, “us? Who do you mean by us?” Jin laughed, “well, me, J-hope, Suga, and now you” “J-hope too?” he was shocked and it showed all over his face “you didn’t know?” they both asked at the same time. “Well since the performance is after a couple of days, we need to practice well, leave it to us we’ll train you more than just well” Jin said, as he placed the plates in front of his guests “lunch is ready~”

Jin had a motherly-like feeling that made both Taehyung and J-hope ease up and magically managed to melt the awkwardness between them, and his cooking skills were something to be proud of, it was even better than the 5-stars restaurant they went to yesterday. They started training right after they finished their meal. Jin started it by showing Taehyung a recording of one of their previous performances “You see we aren’t exactly a band, we just perform every now and then.. Singing is more of a hobby to us than a job, and we don’t get paid for it but we get paid for the instruments and this studio to practice in” Taehyung was amazed, even though they aren’t a band they still did what they love, and for a moment, he regretted every second of his life that he spent forcing himself into the life he was living instead of enjoying his precious time doing the things that he truly loves and enjoys the most. The most surprising part was their talent, each of them had a unique voice that made Taehyung’s heart bounce, specially J-hope’s voice, woah. “Let’s start practicing after Suga arrives, he said he’ll be here in a minute” Jin said to both of them, who were more than just ready to start.

Suga didn’t take long, and he brought doughnuts with him as well. “After practice” he said to J-hope who was pouting at him for not letting him get one, and the practice started. Taehyung had the skills, he knew that but he couldn’t help being worried about not doing as good as they expect him to, he sang more than just well, and the other three were satisfied with his performance, yet none of them said so. They kept practicing till they were exhausted and had no energy left in their bodies, but to Taehyung, he just spent the most valuable time of his life, doing the thing he loves the most, with the person he likes the most..? He couldn’t understand his own feelings, and for the night at least, he didn’t want to even think about it.

J-hope gave Taehyung the corvette keys to drive on the way back “You have your license?” He asked before handing them to him, and he nodded. “Tired?” Taehyung asked the guy who was more like a slime lying on the seat beside him, “nah, not exactly..” he replied, with his eyes closed. “Then what is it?” “Let’s just go home, I’ll tell you there..” with that their conversation ended till they reached home.

“You take a shower first” Taehyung threw a towel for J-hope before he entered the bathroom “okay, won’t take long”. After both of them had their shower, they literally were ready to drop dead once they lie down, but they had things to tell each other, and J-hope didn’t look like he’s ready to postpone anything for the next day. “Sit here..” he pointed for Taehyung to sit beside him, and so he did. “You’re mad.” He whispered, as he rested his forehead on his shoulder, reversing the scene? “Won’t you tell me why?” he raised his head to see the other’s eyes, he looked so serious that there was no way Taehyung wouldn’t answer him, “why don’t we sleep for now..” “NO, I need to know now, did I do something that upset you? Something that offended you? What did I do, for you to drift away this way, from me?” Taehyung’s heart dropped when J-hope leaned toward him and gave him another kiss, a kiss that was way deeper, way stronger, yet softer than their first kiss, “what is it that I did..” he said before he kissed him one more time, “tell me..?” with that he gave Taehyung a space to answer, and for him to see his eyes. Instead of answering, Taehyung took the notebook out of his pocket, and wrote something on a paper and gave it to J-hope, Sing me a lullaby.

J-hope smiled helplessly, what am I supposed to do with you, V? He didn’t know what the other was thinking about, but he couldn't refuse his request, that’s what the contract says, he must do all what the other guy wants him to, and with that he had to delay it all to the next day, even when he didn't want to, “Okay come here..” He pulled him into a hug that made Taehyung feels like a kid, he didn't really mind it, at this stage, he wouldn't mind anything that the other wants to do with him, he gave in to him, he knows it well even if it's hard to admit, J-hope is a stranger to him that doesn't even know his name, they haven't been together but for a couple of days, so how in the world can he do all of that to him, with just a hug? 

J-hope caressed his hair, leaving him thinking why would he do that, he didn't ask him to do it, he has no reason to, yet, Taehyung liked it and he hated that he did, the touch of J-hope's fingers against his hair sent chills down his spine that completely melted away once he started singing, the First Lullaby anyone had ever sung to Taehyung, he hated how weak he was at that very moment, but he wanted to believe that it's okay since it's J-hope, that it's okay even if just for tonight, to be that weak in front of him. J-hope sang for a bit too long, even when the other fell asleep already, he was holding his hand like how kids hold their mothers', afraid to let go, afraid of getting lost, afraid of sleeping alone.. Before J-hope gave up to sleep, he kissed Taehyung's forehead and covered him well.. Won’t you tell me what's wrong, V?

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello again,, 

Again,, Bian for updating it late *-* It's really hard to find time these days but I'll do my best to update it more frequently

It's a relatively short chapter I guess, however, I hope you guys enjoy it *even if it's so boring and all.. I know I know,,*

I also know that few things don't seem to make sense yet, but everything happens for a reason that you'll eventually know of, 

anddd I'm looking forward to reading your comments //likes and dislikes or any random comment, I take each of them very seriously//

well *coughs* getting back to the fanfic

I finally got to let them meet my beloved one and only Jin *my bias btw* ♥☺♥ and him wearing an apron,, that's my magical fantasy T-T //dies alone

Anyway, I'll try to improve my writing style so you guys enjoy it more, and let's love BTS together till the end of time ♥♥