Chapter 4: Mistake.

My Boyfriend, My Fanboy and Me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4: Mistake.

 

 

 

"What we did last night was a pure mistake" those words kept echoeing in Jongin's mind that it almost drove him crazy. A mistake? Really? Jongin wondered if GD really meant it because it was totally the last thing he thought he would hear after that wonderful night. If it was a mistake for Jiyong, it had a lot of meaning for Jongin. He would have never thrown himself on someone nor let them him if it wasn't for him...

Until that day, Jongin had never been in a relationship before. He was still ... a complet , GD took his ity away, and torn his heart with it.

Who have ever imagined that the great Kim Jongin, that person that everybody worship and wish to be with, or even get noticed by, would be called a mistake someday. And by who? By his life long cruch and his very first one. It doesn't make sense even as a joke, and Jongin was positive that it has never crossed anyone's mind. 

But Yeah, the one who did it was Kwon Jiyong aka G-DRAGON, the most talented singer out there, while he's only kim jongin, a helpless one of his millions of fans. Why would he even be a bit interested in someone like him? What was Jongin expecting? He have been dreaming a lot.

Once Jongin exited Jiyong's villa from the back door,  he kept running without any precise destination in mind, as if doing so would change what he heard, change that reality he wasn't ready yet for. He felt like keeping running forever, or at least, until he clears his mind and forget about everything. His thoughts were totally blured that he wasn't aware of what's happening around him, until he bumped into a car.

The next thing he knew he was laying on the ground. Fortunately, the car stopped at the last moment and barely touched him, so he wasn't badly hurt. 

"Are you okay? Do you need to go to the hospital?" The car's driver asked him, and Jongin choose to ignore him and tried to get, and luckily succeeded. He didn’t feel any pain so he just shook his head and walked away limping. How would he feel any physical pain when the emotional one he was experiencing at the time was so much greater? He limped until he arrived home, and headed directly toward his room without saying a word.

"Is that you, Jongin-ah?" Jongin ignored his friend and shut the door behind him. He leaned down on his bed, starting intensely at the ceiling, his eyes almost boring holes at it, as if doing so would make it answer his interminable questions.

Seconds later, rivers of burning tears started rolling down his cold cheeks, he his side to face the wall beside him, and cryed his heart out to sleep. 

"Jongin-ah, wake up. I cooked your favorite dish for dinner today." The doe eyed boy told Jongin as he his shoulder.

"Just go away, I'm not hungry. Lemme have some more sleep." Miliseconds later, the blanket was flying away along with his pillow, leaving no choice for him but to wake up. 

Jongin's flatmate and childhood friend, Kyungsoo, is a nice and caring person, but once it comes to food, he becomes worst than those ubearable furious mothers.

Once Jongin got up, Kyungsoo smiled in satisfaction and was about to walk away when he noticed that something was off about his friend, and something was wrong with his pillow. "Why is your pillow all soaked? Were you crying Jongin-ah?" He asked as he got closer to the younger boy, his hand reaching for his face.

He was one of those many persons who think highly about Jongin, that's why the latter wouldn't allow him to see his weakness and there is noway in the world he would tell him about what happened to him. Besides, he didn't want to bother him with his personal problems. He cares a lot about him and he will get worked up for sure.

"What? I don't know... it's probably just sweat. Ahh why is the weather so hot suddenly?" He tried to pull his best act to make his lie believable, and Kyungsoo nodded even though he didn't buy his lie before leaving the room, and Jongin followed him, trying his best to hide his limp and bear the pain.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter