Chapter 3: The Living Nightmare.

My Boyfriend, My Fanboy and Me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: The Living Nightmare.

 

 

 

 

"Wanna drink some?" G-Dragon asked Jongin once he came back to the living room, holding a fancy bottle of champagne and two glasses, not forgetting to put his widest smile ever.

"Yeah sure but... isn't it...?" Jongin asked as he saw the golden ribbon on it.

"Yep it is." Jiyong interrupted the younger guy before sitting on the ground next to him. "There are two things that Kwon Jiyong never do: apologizing and crying." He handed the glass of champagne to the speechless guy in front of him, "where have we been?" He added playfully as he slid his hand under Jongin's ripped T-shirt, drawing circles on his back, and throwing him back to the world of lust.

"We were... we were about to ." The dark tanned boy answered as playfully as the other asked, adding more excitement to Jiyong's plans.

"Oh. Did we?" The rapper feigned surprise, drank his champagne in one shot, took the glass Jongin was drinking away causing him to pour its content all over his face and neck, put it on the table beside them and leaned in never breaking the eye contact. "Why don't we carry on what we've started then?" He added playfully, and before Jongin could answer, Jiyong was already the champagne off his face, leaving the lips for the end.

"I don't feel like doing anything anymore." He teased and pretended standing up, but it was impossible since the other guy's grasp around his neck became tighter, bringing their faces closer.

"Hell you do." He said firmly, putting emphasis on every word he said. He wouldn't allow them to stop, not after Jiyong got him totally .

He closed the space between their lips and locked together in a hot possessive kiss, their eyes mid closed and full of lust.

Few seconds later, GD was already hovering above his fanboy, pulled his already torn T-shirt away and started savouring every part of the champagne-like taste of his neck. He kissed and every inch of it before moving to Jongin's left , it hungrily while his hand played her magic on the other, making the younger wonder whether it was dream or reality, and moan shamlessly in response. Both their members started getting harder as if it was even possible, and brushing against each other. Jiyong moved his right hand from the other boy's shoulder to his , squeezed it twice with his warm palm, pressed quick sloppy on his lips before moving on to the next step.

"I'll make sure you'll remember this day forever." The artist winked at his passionate fanboy and then started unbuckling his belt; the look at his eyes making the latter wonder whetger it was what he was really looking for. He had never imagined himself as a uke. He shook those thoughts from his mind and decided to just enjoy the moment. It was what he had always dreamt about after all, so such ideas shouldn't ruin the moment.

The night remained breathtaking and lusty, and the two guys' moans filled the air. Eventhough it was Jongin's first experience, he enjoyed it to the fullest that he totally forgot about the pain he was feeling and started pleading for a second round, that he didn't get because of GD's tiredness. 

They didn't know how they ended up on GD's bed, but the thing they were both sure about,  is that 'lust and pleasure' would be the closest words to describe the last night, if not something more intense. 

Jongin woke up early in the morning and kept looking at that amazing person lying beside him. He would have never believed it if someone told him that he'll get to end up with this perfect creature in the same bed. It was too amazing to even dream of . 

Moments later, loud screams caught Jongin's attention, so he decided to wake the older up. It's his house after all. "Hyung. Hyuuung wake up."

"Emmmm.. I wanna sleep some more." He whispered in his sleep. 'How was he able to wake up this early in the morning after that long night? I'm too tired to wake up, I wanna sleep some more.' He thought. 

Jongin didn't give up and squeezed the other's shoulder few more times. He seemed like he wouldn't stop anytime soon, so Jiyong gave in and finally opened one eye. "What? Don't tell me you missed me in your sleep! Or maybe... you aren't sor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter