Chapter 2: My Angry Loving Boyfriend.

My Boyfriend, My Fanboy and Me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: My Angry Loving Boyfriend. 

 

 

 

During this whole time, Jiyong was still trying to resonate what's happening to him. The lusty looks in his fanboy's eyes and the wet kisses that were showering him made him finally realize and understand how weird the situation was. Jongin tasted every part of his life long cruch's face, neck and chest; he was so by GD's smooth skin's taste and the moans that escaped his mouth every now and then. A voice at the back of Jiyong's mind screamed at him to push the other guy away and end this ty situation he ended up in, but his hardening member was saying otherwise.

Jongin moved his fingertips smoothly on Jiyong's skin making shivers go down the latter's spine, tracing his chest and moving toward his stomach, and kept moving until it reached Jiyong's trousers. Jongin sensed GD's half-hardening and smiled in satisfaction looking down at it. "Don't worry Mr. D! I'm going to please you as much as you want!"

Jiyong assumed that the boy was managing to move to the next step. Jongin tried to GD's  pants but the latter stopped him midway.

"Since you want to play this dirty game this bad... Let's play it my way!" Jiyong said teasingly with a wink, and then switched their positions. He positioned himself on top of Jongin, gave him a 'you was the one who wanted it, don't blame me later' look, leant in and pressed his own lips against his.

In no time, their lips were locked, their arms wrapped around each other as if they were some 10 years lovers, it was like heaven to both of them. As the fanboy was enjoying GD's lips' taste of candy, the latter began to slowly and tenderly brush his tongue across the other's lips. Jongin had never thought Jiyong would be the first one to ask for this, he thought that he was the only " " here but it seems that there are two of them. He opened his lips a little wider, and Jiyong's tongue took it as an invitation and went inside his mouth. It started to play with Jongin's tongue and dance in a sweet harmony. He was shocked at first at this sudden change of situation, but quickly gave into the pleasant feeling and started to make his tongue tangle with his idol's too. The sheer feeling of pleasure made a moan escape both their lips, and made him more .

They were deep into the kiss when they suddenly heard a quick knock on GD's window, "what a bad luck!" They cursed in monotone as they pulled away from each other sadly and adjusted themselves on their seats, Jiyong opened his window and popped out his head confidently and asked the ahjushi outside.

"Yes sir?"

"Hi..! Can you please move your car? This place is reserved to this police station's workers." He explained. 

"Oh yeah... Sorry ..." Jiyong bowed his head and moved the car annoyingly. Jongin could feel his annoyance, which made him sure he was enjoying the kiss too and didn't want to pull away from his fanboy anytime soon, which is satisfying.

"Stupid ahjushi! He decided to come only when things became more interesting... It's not like there are no other free places!" Jongin couldn't hide his annoyance and disappointment either.

"Someone here sounds so ! It scares me." GD teased.

"Look who's talking tsssk... Aren't you hornier than I am? You were so into the kiss that you was about to take my lips away. But still I'm not scared Hyung and I have no intention to complain. Why would I when I am with a hottie like you?" Jongin said playfully and then looked at the road, "Hyung! Where are we going?" He added. 

"Haven't you said that you liked it? What about we continue what we have started?And some misters I know aren't pleased at all... they should be released or we eould die of blue balls." GD said the last part playfully and then winked at the guy sitting beside him, making his heart skip a beat at the thought of what Jiyong hinted to. 'He's going to be the end for me!' He thought.

They arrived to GD's villa, parked the car and rushed inside quickly. Jongin didn't lie when he said that GD was hornier than he was... Once they stepped into the house, he closed the door grabed Jongin's wrist making him lie on the floor and hovered over him. Their lips were inches away when they felt a third person's presence and pulled away in surprise.

Jiyong lifted his head slowly not bothering to get up from on top of his fanboy, to find a dumbfounded T.O.P standing in front of them, his jaw dropping to the ground and his hands hanging down by his sides, holding a nicely wraped present in the left one, and a bouquet of red roses in his right one. Seconds later, Seunghyun came to his senses and anger took over him. "Good job... Jijerk!" He said sarcastically before throwing what he was holding and walked away, trying to contain his anger and tears. Jiyong got up quickly and grabed his bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter