My Hot Little Devil

Obvious

Tiffany's POV:

 

It was the same routine as always for almost a year now after the time I came to know of my feelings towards Taeyeon.

I follow her, cling to her, do skinships with her and tell her everyday , "I love you Tae~"

I do get some response at times and I can totally say that our relationship was slowly leveling up.

 

but most of the time I only get the cold shoulders, her poker and annoyed face, and the constant "Shut up"

 

 

Rejection at it's finest . sigh~

 

Wasn't I too obvious with my words and actions? I've clearly told her  a thousand times that I love her

Doesn't she get me? Maybe she thinks that i'm only fooling around with her, aiish~

 

but I really, reaaaaallly like that hot little devil ~ 

She's my hot little devil

 

When will she notice me? I'am slowly losing hope,and we haven't even started anything yet.

Please look at me Tae. Please. . . 

 

~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~0~

Taeyeon's POV: 

 

I'm the first one to arrive in the classroom this morning and I was looking out the window.

 

Here she comes again, I can totally sense it even if my back is facing her.

I know what she's going to do, and i'm just standing still here, waiting for her.

 

 

Slowly, someone wrap their arms around my waist and rested her head on the back of my head, that gave me goosebumps all over my body, Good goosebumps

"Taae~" she said lowly, sounding like a sick kid.

I was worried, so I immediately turned to her and saw her face, she looked so stressed and got big black eyebags.

"What happened to you?" I touched her milky white face and caressed it.

She shuddered at the contact and I can see the pink hue on her face. I dismissed her response and pulled her towards the nearest chair. I sat beside her and was waiting for an explanation from her.

"What's wrong?" I asked her again, showing so much concern over her current state. I may act like a jerk, mean and cold towards her but I do care so much about her. She's my friend afterall.

 

"I- I couldn't s-sleep well l-last night." she said, stuttering.

"Waeyo?" I asked curiously

 

 

 

"I was thinking of you."

 

 

 

dugeun. dugeun. dugeun. dugeun. dugeun. 

 

 

"W-what?" i was utterly caught off guard by her sudden serious tone.

"I-i was t-thinking of y-you.I couldn't sleep well this past few nights because i was thinking a lot about you. Are you uncomfortable with it Tae?" she said shyly, still accompanied with that pink tint on her face.

"A-aniyo. Why w-would I be uncomfortable a-about it f-fany?" damn, stupid sttutering, it won't leave me.

 

 

"sigh~ Taeyeon, listen to me. Please tell me what you think after I tell you this. Listen carefully, 'cause I won't repeat this again." she sounded so serious, I can totally hear my heart jumping, wanting to go out from my body. I waited as she gathered all her courage. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I like you so much Tae. I'm going crazy for you. There's not a day that you don't visit my mind. There's not a moment in my life that you leave me sleeping peacefully at night. Tell me, tell me what should I do? What should I do to stop myself from loving you." 

 

 

 

 

dugeun. dugeun. dugeun. dugeun. dugeun. dugeun. dugeun.

 

My heart almost stopped with what I heard.

 

 

 

 

 

She likes me too ~ 

 

 - - - - - - - - - - -  - -- -  - - - - -  - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - -  - -

 

Author's Note:



hey hey hey my dear readers :) 
soooo~ I have a few more chapters to go, would you still want me to continue? ^_^

Thank you for reading by the way :D 

Don't forget to click the "subscribe" button :)