Last

Obvious

TAEYEON's POV:

 

6 years went by in a flash.

 

 

Tiffany and I were as happy as we can be with the time that we were blessed with. I would be lying if I describe it as blissful all throughout our journey together 'cause truthfully, it was not.

 

Half of our time being together were spent on useless and worthless arguments. Both of us made mistakes that we trully regret but cannot take back. Each felt like giving up for countless of times but each also held on to the promise of forever and love for one another. It was a rough road full of tears but each tried their best to salvage what was left of what they have built together. I trully am thankful to have this person as the love of my life...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

but..






 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THIRD PERSON's POV:

 

A petite woman who was past her mid-twenties was waiting for the love of her life to arrive at the cafe they usually have their dates with.

It was a fine summer morning and the sun was already high up. The people outside the cafe were bustling, going on and about their respective lives. Even inside that cozy cafe where the woman is was a bit busy unlike the silence that always greeted them before when they have their breakfast there.



She was deep in her thoughts while looking out at the people, thinking of when will her 'special person' arrive. 
It was just a few hours ago, early morning to be precise, when she recieved a text from her. Specifically asking her if she wanted to have lunch later. And without a second thought, despite still being in a daze, said 'yes' in a heartbeat.

 

And now as she wait patiently for the brunette to arrive, she suddenly contemplated. What am I doing?, letting out a small sigh to come out from . Maybe she was too eager to see the love of her life for her to be 30 minutes early than the time they agreed on, but she argued with herself that she had nothing better to do at her apartment which wass just a few blocks away from here.

 

 


She was still in her reverie when the said brunette entered the cafe and spotted the petite woman seemingly lost in her thoughts yet again, sitting expressionless at the table where they usually sit at.

At the back of the brunette's mind she thought, 'You never changed one bit Tae' , a small smile gracing her lips as she stare at the woman for a couple of minutes before making her way to where she was.
 

 

 

 



The brunette took small steps towards the 'now blonde' woman, silently hoping that she'd be greeted with her usual chin dimpled smile that she adores so much.

 

 

 

 

 


"Hello Taetae"  the brunette uttered as she tries to make her presence known to the woman whom she once loved dearly.
Slowly the blonde woman looked up to the familiar husky voice who greeted her, a lone tear escaping her eyes.

 

 

 






 

 

 

 


"Hello Fany, it's been a long time."  a muffled reply was all that she could offer to the beautiful woman who never cease to take her breath away every single time. The same woman who was now glowing even more than the diamond ring that was adorning her left hand. 





 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

The years away from you never made me forget my feelings for you love, even now that you are about to spend a lifetime with someone else.