Crush

Obvious

Tiffany's POV: 

Here I'am again, waiting anxiously for my friend

but she is not that kind of "friend" for me.

I'd like to call her as a "very special" friend.

We're in the same circle of friends in the university and it's only been a year since I met her. 

One year since I have developed this special kind of feelings towards her.

dugeun... dugeun.. dugeun..

There goes my heart, beating so fast with just the sight of her coming my way.

My heart is about to explode.

I can't breathe

I tell myself, how can this be?

She's a mean, cold, sadistic devil that loves to make fun of me

but she's very outgoing, she gets along well with others and very kind in a way.

"Gentlewoman", a name that fits her well.

I fell for the devils trap

A trap that I would like stay in forever

 

Ughhh, she's getting close, otteoke? should I be very cheerful like the usual? or should I be calm and reserved? but being like that is not in my vocabulary. 

Sh*t, she's almost here.. dugeun.. dugeun.. dugeun.. 

 

Calm down Tiffany Hwang, show Kim Taeyeon your usual self, be extraaaa clingy too, don't let her think your nervous around her. Let's do this. Fighting! 

 

"Hey Fany." the way she calls my name is very enticing.

"Taeeeeee~ I misss youuu. I haven't seen you for like, *counts* 14 houuuurss *pouts* don't yah miss me too?" i said, trying my best to be cute and tried to hug her petite figure.

"Seriously Tiffany, we saw each other yesterday. Why would I miss you? and get off me will ya? sheeesh." she stepped away and headed to her seat. 

"Tss, heartless devil ~" I mumbled. I looked at her, or more likely stared at her, she was the same as always. She was outgoing and cheery when she's with others and especially when she's with Sooyoung, her bestfriend. She's very gentle to others and the typical friendly student of the university. I was just a subject of teasing for her. *sigh* when will you ever notice me my cute and hot sadistic friend/crush?

 

I dragged my feet towards my chair, feeling down by Tae's rejection "again", when suddenly...

 

"Hey Fany!" she called me.

"What!?" I replied with the same tone.

I turned to her and was surprised that she was already near me, the next thing that she did made my heart go wild...

"I forgot to say Good morning." She smiled as she patted my head ever so tenderly.

 

 

 . . . .

 

dugeun dugeun dugeun dugeun dugeun dugeun

 

 

 

-0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0---0-

 

Author's Note:



well~ that's it XD 
should I continue it folks? :D