Jiyong's Feeling

Somebody To Love

He groggily wakes up, awaken by the knock at the door. Tired and , he suddenly remembers last night event, making he sigh. It is frustrating much he longed for certain black hair male, when  he knows that certain male does not even gay or bi. Looking at the clock, he knows he’s is waking up quite early.

Thinking about Seungri, reminds him to Seunghyun. Seunghyun, his first love, the once chubby boy that turns into a fine handsome man. He could remember how happy his teen days was. With Seunghyun always being there with him, as Seunghyun is their butler’s son. How Seunghyun would always took care of him, whenever he was injured either from training or from a mission. Yes, he started involved in the dark world quite early, and learning every tricks and treat of it.

Everything came crushing down when he was kidnapped. This also the start of his crazy behaviour, as he been tortured by his kidnapper, none other Mrs Choi, Seunghyun’s mother. She was being divorced by Mr. Choi after Mr. Choi discovered that she has sold few information about the Dragon Clan to their rival, and she is a drug addicts. Her kidnapping Jiyong by injected him several kind of drugs, then abused him physically and ually is a form of revenge towards the Choi and Yang. She also getting angry seeing Jiyong and Seunghyun in a relationship and blaming Jiyong responsible in turning her son becoming a gay.

He was saved by Choi senior and junior. Choi senior does not hesitate when he shot her while Seunghyun took Jiyong out from the hell. Although Jiyong seems unshaken, deep down, Seunghyun knew that everything could not turn back into normal. Seunghyun blames himself for not taking care of Jiyong. After that incident, the Choi’s left the clan and both disappear from Jiyong life. He has been left alone, hanging and longed for Seunghyun love and touch that keep him sane. As time goes by, he is getting lonelier and angrier towards Seunghyun disappearance. He then realizes that love is something intangible to rely on. That is when he think that love is actually a lie.

When he enters university, several time he think he saw a young tall man that resembles Seunghyun. However, that man is so stunning, too much difference from his Seunghyun. A few occasion he tries to stalk the guy, but he is like chasing a ghost, makes him eventually give up. Besides, his reputation as a playboy forbid him to pursue others. Having Jaejoong clinging at him like a leech is enough to distract him from longing of Seunghyun. Still, it is not enough. There is a void inside his heart that longed to be fill.

It is then Lee Seungri came. That boy attracts him like a moth to light. He really can’t get him out from his mind. A sense of possessiveness came into him whenever he saw that boy with others. That boy does not even try to swoon him like others, in fact he acts cold and indifference towards him. G-Dragon or Jiyong, his boss or else. Still he could not have the boy full attention.

He was getting more agitated when the man that he suspected as Seunghyun, came and greet him while he was nursing his anger. He do not know either he was happy or angry when Seunghyun apologised for his disappearance. However, he was confused when the butterfly feeling that he used to have every time he was with Seunghyun is not as strong as it used to be. He dismissed it as disappointment, but still, he was happy when he look in Seunghyun eyes, he still saw the loving look from him.

They was excitedly catching up the old time when they could see a silhouette of a boy, quietly came approaching them. He was about to scare the boy when to his surprise, Seunghyun beat him by asking is Seungri happy returning back for study. Frowning, he look at both of them, seeing how close they are. He could feel jealousy lurking at his heart. Until, he heard that Seunghyun scolding Seungri for being his friend and not knowing about him….Friends? That is when he put two and two together, Seunghyun disappearance and Seungri training….So, all this while, Seunghyun left him to be an assassin, working with his father, without him knowing. He has been fooled by the person that he loves and betrayed by his father who knows how devastated he is when he was left alone. He then storms towards Stardust, calling Jaejoong and him like no tomorrow. At least, it could distracts him from his unsettled feelings.

That night, when he was alerted by his workers that a group of customers came with an emblem that shows the Lee family, he immediately knows that Seungri have come. Instructing his staff to show some respects and provide them a great hospitality, he then left to his usual sports of hanging and monitoring. Jaejoong and his friends have waited him, flirting with him. However, when he caught Seungri’s frown when he and Jajejoong kissing, he suddenly feels guilty. Although he don’t know why.

When the business started, watching how aggressive Seungri can be; is really a turn on for him. Of course he knows everything about Seungri. His character, his background also what is he capable off. He now learned to dig and look into every details, knows his clan members. And of course he knows who Seungri friends are. Knowing that Seungri is not a threat, and could be trusted makes him feels relieved.

Imagine his surprise when his attempt in seducing Seungri failed when the boy plainly (and boldly too) rejected him, sardonically telling him that he knows about Jaejoong, leaving him hanging at the room. Although he feels angry, and intimated, Lee Seungri have make him wanted to seduce him even more.  He then calls one of the club girl, having her to finish him off, and get back to his house. He knows Seungri follows him, but he don’t care. It is enough game for a day.

And this morning, when he wakes with a hard-on, all he can do is going to the bathroom, finish it while imagining what it likes with Seungri (and loudly his name), took his shower, he was shocked when he get out from his bathroom (half ) finding Seungri in his room, sitting on his bed with a wolfish grin.

“I don’t know that I am missed,” Jiyong could feel that his face deep red.  Seungri walked towards him, cupping his face and stare into his eyes.

“Jiyong or G-Dragon?” “Ji..Ji..Yong,” and he was shocked when Seungri suddenly pecked his lips.

“Get ready, Hyung. I’ll wait for you downstairs,” with that he was left alone, again.

What games are you trying to play? Why am I feeling weak whenever I’m with you, Lee Seungri? What is this feeling that lingers when you is near, I could feel like my stomach flips? You are my bodyguard, I’m a mob boss. I shouldn’t have this kind of feeling!


Author Note :

How do you feel about this chapter? OK? or feels like wanted to unsubscribe? Comment please..... Thank you Nomochan, Sadiraelau and Maryfemme  who keeps commenting in every chapter. All of you are really giving me courage to update. Thank you and love you.

I wanted to write Seunghyun feeling, but I still don't have the inspiration. I know, this chapter is quite mellow, but, I always realize how my feelings effect my writing style. Yes, I am now feeling quite mellow, and sad too. Again, I have to go out of town, call of duty. What makes me more stressis I am having a BIG fight with my lover, and I left my lover without apologizing. I am a bad person! (Please ignore my rant....)

Owh, I've also read about Ladies Code accident. It is so tragic. #RIPEunB and Hope Rise and Sojung will get soon.