A night to remember – Part 1 (TODAE)

Somebody To Love

It is only 11 pm when both of him and Seunghyun finished their ‘play’ time with Jaejoong. They commanded Soohyuk to ‘tossed’ the guy on the alley behind, knowing that it should be some of ‘The Skull’ member nearby, waiting for Jaejoong. Seungri felt really satisfied, a feeling that he missed so much. For others, he knew that he looked crazy and cruel, but he does not care. It is his way of dealing his own demon.

“What with that face?” the deep voice of Seunghyun echoed through the room. They have opened their mask, and just cleaning themselves from the sweat and blood which aren’t theirs. “Dreaming of certain hot dragon again?”Seunghyun keep teasing him. A smirk appeared on his face.

“Are you ok, hyung? About me and him?” Seunghyun chuckles, he is actually a bit high, having few doses of weed before torturing people is something that he needs to numb his heart; as well to enjoy it. He knew his heart is not as steel like Seungri, and crazy as his head. That panda boy really is something, he suddenly cringe remembering how easy that boy inflicting pain to others.

I told you before, right? So, are you going to go to his room, having fun? If you are sooo..... worried about me, do you mind if I join you?”Seunghyun really feels like wanted to tease Seungri, while Seungri looked at him in horror.

“What? No hyung..... Oh my God?? What’s with you? Are you ‘that’ ?” Seunghyun could not contain his laughter, laughing like crazy.

“No, pabo! I’m just teasing you,” ruffling Seungri’s hair. “Don’t worry about me, okay? Just enjoy yourselves. But, don’t you have classes tomorrow?” “Now you are acting like my father,” Seungri muttered.

“Well, technically, I’m the one who raise you, so I think it make it legitimate to ask that kind of question,” “No, we don’t. FATHER!” and Seunghyun laughed again.

“Okay, then. I do have work tomorrow, so i need to get off from here. I’ll inform Soohyuk to watch the club. Go have fun, kid. Hope you would be able to walk after tonight,”

“Who says that I will be bottoming tonight?” Seungri asked casually, leaving Seunghyun speechless.


Shaking his head, Seunghyun walked towards the exit of the club. Outside, he heard a commotion between the club bouncer, and a young boy whose eyes so small, demanding to meet the dragon. He then stops, as the argument is picked his interest (as well as the boy). The arguments stop when he is in view.

“What’s the problem here?” He glared to the bouncer, making him cowered at his gaze. The young boy bowed to him.

“I’m sorry; I’m here on behalf my father, Mr. Kang Daeho, Young Master Jiyong’s butler. He asked me to send few things for him, but the guards here do not trust me. Asking me some sort of emblem or sign, or else I need to pay,” clearly the boy is frightened.

“I assumed you are Daesung, right?” The boy nodded. “Don’t worry, I’m Seunghyun. Choi Seunghyun. You can follow me; we’ll meet Soohyuk and hand over GD’s thing with him,”

“Choi Seunghyun? THE Choi Seunghyun?” He just smiled. Scrutinizing the boy, he suddenly feels the boy is attractive. Although he is not as handsome as Jiyong, there is something could attract anyone to him. They are lucky when Soohyuk suddenly came outside, making it easier for him. Hand over all the things for Jiyong, he turned to the frightened boy.

“Let’s get out of here. I could see that you are not comfortable. I bet you are not going to be our member, right?” Guiding him, they walked towards a nearby cafe. He needs to be sober if he wanted to know this beautiful boy.

After they arrive at nearby cafe, he ordered coffee for both of them. Sitting beside him, Daesung seems grateful. While ogling him, he could see the boy grinning, making his small eyes disappeared. He could feel his heart skip a beat, the smile seems so pure.

“Actually, I’ll started my training in the A team next month,” Seunghyun choked his drink, not believing his ears. Looking at the boy face, he could see a glimpse of craziness flickered briefly in the boy’s eyes.

“My father makes me, though I could not understand, as he said it is our obligation. Guess, him asking me to send Young Master’s belonging to the club is the ice breaker. Still, I can’t understand this kind of world. Is that the reason, why the Choi’s resigned, Seunghyun-shi?” Daesung look confused and Seunghyun can see he is still not quite ready to be involved. Too bad, as he is born inside the circle and his parent is in Jiyong’s household.

“Call me hyung.” “Unghh???” “I said call me hyung. Listen boy. I know you are confused, and you are not ready. I don’t think you could survive A team if you still in daze. The training is pretty intense, you could die if you are not really ready,” He see the boy cringe. He felt pity to the boy, feeling that he should protect him from any harm.

“How do you know, hyung?” “Let just say you are lucky meeting your future trainer?” “Huh?”

“How old are you?” “20 years old, this month. I just finished high school,” Cool, he is older than he looks. A dirty thought suddenly came into his mind.

Just prepare yourselves, mentally and physically, before you enter the training field, okay? If within this month, you have any doubt, just come to me. Before that, may I know your ual preferences?” He could see the boy’s face turned deep red.

“Errr.... Actually I am gay. But, I haven’t opened to anyone, yet?” So....naive. “Hyung likes boys, right?” Seunghyun eyes nearly popped out hearing Daesung’s questions. He could feel the table have turned.

“Because, hyung is really handsome, and if you want me for tonight, I am ready for you,” Daesung’s whispered to his ears, the flick of craziness returns to his eyes. He could feel all of his blood running to the South. Gripping Daesung’s wrist, he pulled the boy towards his apartment that only two blocks from the cafe; while the boy only smiling innocently.

Why on earth I only met with crazy people? What have I done in my past life? Just hope this innocent looking boy is not as crazy as Jiyong and Seungri. Just hope, this boy could makes me forget and hopefully stopped longing for Jiyong. Really hope that this is not a trap, because if it is, it would be such a waste to kill this attractive boy.


A/N : Thank you anylia for the upvote.

Okay, this chapter is for maryfemme who requested for Todae moments. I'm still contemplating but maybe there will be still gtop moments. ayaayawae don't worry dear, I'll try to put it for you, but it maybe bromance. Enjoy please and don't forget to comment.