His Mission

Somebody To Love

Lee Seungri

When he was 10 years old, he was ecstatic knowing that he will take over his family his family business. He always interested doing trade. However, when he was 12 years old, his world came crumbling down when he knows that both his parents involved with a gang. Knowing that your parents were assassins is absolutely not in ideal family dictionary. Looking at your mother, who is always smiling and being gentle mother most of the time, handing him a gun, to protect Chaerin, his sister, while pulling out bullet from your father wounded leg, are not a good memory to remember.

“This is our life, Seunghyun-nah.... However, we really hope that you won’t follow our path. Just concentrate on our business, okay?” His mother told him one day, a week after he found out the truth.

On his 14th birthday, after celebrating his birthday at a local restaurant, their family have to rush back to their estate when a phone call from their house maid being received. On their way home, his father handed a letter and a key and told him to hand them to someone name Yang if anything happens to both of them. When they get back to their home, he could see that his house was on fire. Seeing his parents rushed back into their home, with guns in both hand, while frantically asked their driver to send both him and Chaerin to Yang, were the worst memory that he had. Helpless!! That what he feels.

Later, he learned that his parent has being working with Yang, and being the most devoted and loyal right hand man for the mob boss. In order to secure their children life, they build their own business, which later merge with the Dong family, Yang second wife family business, creating the Dong-Lee Empire. Also from Yang, he was told that his parents did not survive the attack; and the irony was, the one who ordered the attack are not related to their illegal world, but a rival in their business. That is when he wanted revenge for his parent and beg Yang to have atraining exactly like his parent have. Although Yang a bit hesitant, he complied with Seungri wish. Chaerin have been adopted by the Dong family, as the Dong’s only have a son.

While he in training, he do make few friends, although he knows that he should be more careful. Choi Seunghyun, a chubby boy who turned into stunning young man and Dong Youngbae, Yang first son were the only friends that he had. Training with the A Team is hard. You do not know who to trust. But, having both of them who understands his mission, bearing his annoying character has been blessed to him. After he finished training, he begs Yang to give him a mission, but Yang refused. Telling him that he should fulfil his role as a Lee, but revenge has clouded his sense and mind.

Taking matter on his own hand, he used all his skills and training for revenge. He is a sly person, worming his way into his rival organization, he single-handed wipe out the whole organization.  He then change his name to Seungri, meaning Victory. Although satisfied with his work, he suddenly realised that he started feeling empty.

“You already have your revenge, Seunghyun-shi. What now?” asked Yang.

Being the one who closest to him, Youngbae tries to pull him back from the dark path. “I miss the cheerful and arrogant Litlle Seunghyun,” that is what Youngbae always said to him. With Youngbae influence on Yang, he managed to get his first mission.

“I wanted a real mission, hyung. Not be a baby sitter,” imagine his surprised when he was told what his mission is. Youngbae shake his head when the childishness appeared.

“This is G-Dragon we are talking about. Not ordinary rich brat, you punk! Guarding him is one hell of challenge, with his bipolar personality, as well as his enemy. So, i bet you would have the most difficult task among us,” His jaw dropped. Wow, he really have the most difficult task.

“G-Dragon? ‘The’ G-Dragon? The young leader of our clan? Your younger brother? Why would he need me as bodyguard?”

“Actually, it’s daddy decision. He is tired with everybody try to take Ji down. But, that boy is a roach. He managed to survive nearly 100 attacks so far, but still, it is quite worrisome. We can’t have a group of ordinary bodyguard sending him on and off at the day in his college. So, we need a person who in his age, acts like his friends to avoid any suspicion. I’ve already enrolled you in his college, in his class. So, it is easier for you to keep your eye at him,”

“Why me????” Ignoring Seungri whining, Youngbae handed him a file.

“He is quite childish and playful in the day at his college. Quite a charmer and a known playboy. But be careful, when it comes to business, he is dangerous. He won’t hesitate to kill his enemy. You might be surprised how fluid he can change from a whining and spoiled brat to a cold and fierce dragon. He will be staying at Stardust every night, monitoring our deal from there. So, you would need to be alert on every deal that we have,” Okay, this job is really hard. Maybe he underestimated it too early.

“WHY ME...??? Why not T.O.P? I would rather help you in Dong-Lee if that is the case,” “Because Jiyong won’t be happy seeing me,” a husky voice suddenly interrupt them. Closing Youngbae’s office door, a handsome and tall man came and sit beside Seungri.

“Hyung...” “Stop whinning Seungri. You asked for a mission, and you got one. The boss have promise your late parent not to make you an assassins, if the boss could respect your parent’s wish, why can’t you?” Choi Seunghyun a.k.a TOP who was Seungri other best friend stops his tantrum. Speechless with Seunghyun outburst, reluctantly Seungri agreed. His parents are his weakness. What Seunghyun told him have knocked some sense to him.

“Please report duty today, Seungri. You could follow me today. We will be having our brunch together at his house,” still smiling, Youngbae gestured Seungri to follow him.

“Oh, Seungri...” TOP calls him before he managed to get out from Youngbae’s office. “Just for your information, he’s a bi. But, his interest mostly towards men, and he really took interest to a cute guy like you. So, yeah......good luck!” and TOP and Youngbae burst out a fit of laughter.

“I hate you, Hyungsss....”


It’s been a long time he been at Kwon residence. The late Kwon Jinhee was Yang first wife. Yang has been known to have 3 wives, Kwon Jinhee, Dong Younhee and Park Boram. All his children have to use their mother surname in order to protect their safety during their childhood. However, as Kwon Jinhee being the first wife, it is tradition to have Jiyong to be the heir of the clan. Since the Lee is their family ‘friend’, it is normal that the Lee visits every Yang spouse. Seungri used to come to Kwon residence to accompany his parents, but never have the opportunity to meet Jiyong. Jiyong always been sent to his grandparents house to have special training or when he’s at home, he always sleeping.

While sitting in the living room, he could see the garden that full with iris and roses blooming in front. A nostalgic feeling came, remembering that he will be running around the garden with Chaerin while waiting his parents tending Mrs. Kwon. Sometimes, he could see a silhouette of a boy or girl from one of the room upstairs; watching him playing with Chaerin, that he assumes it is either Dami or Jiyong. Funny how things turn out to be now.  

He could hear a faint laughter from the room besides, with a loud ‘Dong Youngbae’!. He could hear the connecting door opens and he knows that his boss is behind him. Turn to face him, and trying to be polite, he introduces himself.

“Hello, I’m Lee Seungri, You can call me Seungri. My code is V.I” what he did not expect is to face stunning coffee brown eyes that watch him with a jaws wide open. Jiyong is beautiful, more beautiful than any girls he ever encounters. He did not expect that ‘the’ G-Dragon would suddenly blush and stutters.

“I’m Ji..Jiyong... You..you could called me Hyung. Nice to meet you,” He bowed. Who could believe this beautiful man is the young master of a vicious clan?

“Thank you Hyung. Hope we can be friends...” a smirk appeared on Jiyong face. Suddenly Seungri feels shivers run through his spine when suddenly Jiyong hugs him and whisper;

“Friends...huh? So, you would not be my baby sitter? You quite cute like a panda. Hope you will survive with me,”

OOOOKAAAYYYY..............Youngbae Hyung is right. Kwon Jiyong is bipolar, and this task is difficult than it looks.

Beautiful and bipolar, no wonder he is ‘the’ G-Dragon, or what people sometimes call mad prince. Hope he could survive his first mission without him being killed or try to kill Jiyong. A mob leader be your friend? Surely not anyone dreams.