Honeymoon

Somebody To Love

Author note : This chapter is fully , so, you've been warned!!! :-)
 


Seungri was awakening by the faint sound of waves, and the smell of sea. Looking around, he then realised that he is sleeping alone on the king size bed. Confused, he looked around, only to realise that he is in their honeymoon suite. He then remembers that as soon as they arrived at Maldives, both him and Jiyong have gone straight to the bed falling asleep. Their belongings have been sent there before they put their steps in the suite.

Feeling a bit disoriented, he was confused as to where have Jiyong gone. That latter is up unusually early for his taste. Opening the bedroom door, he then saw Jiyong sitting at the balcony, facing the sea, talking on the phone. He then realised that Jiyong is having a video call with Minzy, talking about their daughter.

Hugging him from behind, he manage to startle his husband (which resulting him nearly being thrown over the balcony), making Minzy giggle looking at them through the call.

“Hi Minzy.... How’s my angel?” He asked when everything has calmed down. He could see Sarang sleeping beside Minzy. He smiles when he sees Jiyong pouting.

Ermm...she’s not giving you any trouble, right?”

“Nope... She is a good girl. But I am having trouble with his papa who called me early in the morning just to see his beloved daughter,” she complained. Seungri chuckled when he sees Jiyong’s face turns red.

“Okay. Sorry to disturb your sleep, sleeping beauty. Go back to sleep. I’ll took care your oppa for you,” he winked on the phone, making Minzy cringes.

“Yah, Minzy. Please take a good care of her. Put her in her cot. Is dangerous to place on your bed,” Jiyong cuts in, preventing Seungri to keep teasing her, only receiving a scowl from Minzy.

“Oh my god, Oppa. You are hopeless. I’m hanging out,” with that their call being disconnected.

“You don’t have to disturb her early in the morning,” he kissed Jiyong’s pouting lips. The lips that could make him crazy.

“I miss her, and worried,”

“Your father will protect her. That is the reason she’s living with the Park’s,” he assured his still pouting husband. “Instead of worrying, why don’t we enjoy ourselves in the bed?” wiggling his eyebrows, while pulling his husband from his chair, dragging him to the bed, earning a whining from the latter.

He pushed Jiyong towards the bed, ripping his wife beater from the lanky body. Jiyong gasps as he could feel Seungri urgency. Seungri eyes has turn dark, feeling lust shots through him, clouded his brain as he could feel his suppress desire from the wedding day emerges. Jiyong, who not much different from Seungri, yanks Seungri back on him, shoving their mouth back together, hands sliding on his husband bare chest, kissing him in the same urgency of desire. Their kiss broke when both of them lack of air. It is then Jiyong pushed Seungri flat on the bed, straddling him. Seungri brows flying up, not used of having an aggressive Jiyong, though it really turns him on.

 

Their hands rove over each other frantically, mouths battling in a war of tongues and teeth.  Jiyong arches into the feel of Seungri’s  hands mapping his back, his sides, his hips.  Thumbs rubbing over his s, teeth grazing down the column of his throat, making him writhes above Seungri. 

Jiyong finally gets the sense to start working at Seungri’s pyjama’s pants, ripping it and leave his husband .  Seungri squirms unconsciously, as Jiyong keeps grinding down on his , making him bucks up between his cheeks,  making Jiyong pause, heads thrown back as the pleasure shot through his spine.  Jiyong trail hot open-mouthed kisses down his neck and over his chest.  “You’re so hot,” he tells him, hands gliding over hard-won muscles.  “God, you’re so hot.”  And Seungri again bucks up between his cheeks, adding friction between them, making Jiyong groans.

 “Seungri,” he moans, deep in the back of his throat.  He kept grinding down, making Seungri moans. Can’t resist his desire anymore, he then changes their positions, making Jiyong beneath him. Hands trailing on his chest, tweaking the , making Jiyong shrieks.  He then opens their bedside drawer, rummaging its content to find lube.

Seungri swallowed his down his throat and began to bob his head and apply suction. Jiyong grabbed onto Seungri’s hair and ed up. He was so worked up he couldn't help it. Seungri moaned with every and it only encouraged him to continue. He had a death grip on his husband's hair and all he could feel was the wet heat of Seungri’s mouth wrapped around his making him seeing stars. "Ah fuuuucckkk! Sweetheart! I... I'm cuuuming!" He shot his hot load down Seungri’s throat and he swallowed every drop. Pulling off and panting, his lips swollen and red he looked even ier than before.

Jiyong immediately pulled Seungri up to ravage his mouth with a kiss. Tasting himself on his husband's tongue only made him excited again. Seungri began to stretch his husband. " Seungri! " Jiyong panted out as he writhed on the two fingers that were working his open.

"You are so damn hot, Love. I can't wait to be inside you!" Seungri could feel he was hard like never before. He added another finger and brushed Jiyong's prostrate making him mewled. He was ing himself on the fingers writhing and .

"Baby pleases. I need you." Seungri pulled his fingers out. Flipping Jiyong by surprised, making him on all four, got behind him and lined his up and pushed inside kissing his neck. He began to , reaching forward and grabbing his hair and pulling his head back so he could kiss him. He set a punishing pace, slamming into the smaller man with force and vigour, making Jiyong screams and moans.

Pulling out, he then sits and pulled Jiyong to sit on his . “Ride me,” put his hand on Jiyong hips, pulling him until Jiyong sitting on his lap, him buried deep inside Jiyong and his husband was delirious with pleasure. He started moving, rolling his husband up and down on his , Jiyong rode him steadily, and whispering his name, sweats drenched both their bodies. He could feel his edge, and he then pumped Jiyong, when suddenly Jiyong tighten on his , shrieking on his and that when Seungri himself lose it.

Jiyong rolls off Seungri, spent and sated. Seungri then pulled him into a kiss, his heart feel so content. Jiyong always looks so serene and beautiful, especially after their lovemaking. Kissing him, he could feel Jiyong’s twitching.

“So, shower together?” and Jiyong smiles widely, getting up and asks him to carry him into the bathroom, which he immediately complies.