Changes

Crossing The Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First and foremost, HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!

Second, I want to say thank you to the upvotes, subscribers & comments that's been coming for this fic. And I'm sorry if this isn't what you expected when you see the "update".

Third, as you have noticed (or maybe not coz it's been so long) I've taken out that angsty chapter. I know I seem to be indecisive which is partly true but after some contemplation over the holidays, I came to the conclusion that I will concentrate on the fluff side of this fic coz that's what it's all about in the first place. It's just that, the issue about Luhan leaving got in the way and messed up my feelings & thinking so yeah, that happened.

Anyway, I've made that chapter as it's own story as I originally planned it to be so if ever you're still interested on reading it, feel free to check it out here . I can't promise of updates as of this moment coz I've been concentrating on more important aspects of my personal life but rest assured that after that, I'll come back on writing & updating as much as I can.

And lastly, please include me in your prayers for I really needed it at the moment. My board exam date is nearly three weeks from now & I would be really grateful if you do so.

Thank you for sticking with my stories & putting up with me. ^_^

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter