Special Girl (Jin)

Dark, Wild, & y (Got7 and BTS One Shot Collection) (OPEN)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by my favorite dongsaeng, @heeyoung_kang! 

Featuring the one and only Jin!

Hope you enjoy it and please don't kill me if I ruined your bias list lol love you! <3

For most people, mornings were always the worst, especially for students who had to wake up extra early on a school day. For Heeyoung, however, it was different. Though she hated having to wake up 6 a.m, the extra time she spent with her boyfriend, Jin, every morning meant the world to her. Sleep meant nothing to her as long as she got to see him.

Checking the time, she grabbed her bag and two bottles of milk and quickly left the house before anyone else woke up. She sprinted as fast as she could until she reached the school and excitedly made her way to the most exclusive part of the campus, the back of the third building. It was a place where no one went to, the perfect spot for the couple to meet secretly. She spotted Jin sitting on a bench quietly waiting for her. Smiling, she tip toed her way behind him and covered his eyes, catching him off guard.

"Guess who." She sang sweetly. Jin chuckled and gently removed her hands from his eyes, turning around to look at her.

"Hey you." He smiled. She walked around and sat next to him, handing him the bottle of milk she brought for them. They sat in silence.

It was like this every morning; the two of them meeting each other in their secret place, drinking milk as they silently enjoyed each other's presence. They watched as the sun slowly rose out of the horizon and into the morning sky, signaling the start of a new day. Jin looked down at his girlfriend who stared at the sunrise in awe. He smiled and gently grabbed her hand that was sitting on her lap, holding it in his warm ones. Heeyoung looked back up at him to see him staring at her. She giggled.

"Yah, what are you looking at?" She asked in a playful, sassy tone.

"Nothing, really." He grinned.

"Hmm, what are you thinking about?" Jin laughed, squeezing her hand.

"Just how lucky I am to have someone like you." She blushed.

"I think I'm the lucky one here." He raised an eyebrow.

"How so?" She leaned her head on his shoulder, sighing.

"How can someone like you fall for someone like me? You've got all these girls throwing themselves at you and yet you choose to be with the quiet, 4D girl that 
everyone loves to pick on." Jin's heart broke as she heard the sadness in her voice. 

Being the girlfriend of one the most popular guys in school was not easy for someone who was outcasted by a majority of the student body. Kim SeokJin was a member of BTS, a group consisting of seven of the most popular guys in Bangtan High School. Jin was the eldest among them and was considered the visual of the group. Every girl who saw him instantly fell for his charmingly good looks and no matter where he was, girls always threw themselves at him, talking to him every chance they got. It was a wonder how he fell for someone as average as Heeyoung.

Kang Heeyoung was an outcast. She was seemingly innocent but very clumsy and often found herself the center of attention for no reason at all. Many people because of the way she talked. She'd always get her words mixed up and her pronunciation was sometimes off. Because of this, she was always quiet and didn't talk to many people. Boys sometimes found her innocence cute but she was always targeted by jealous girls who believed her act was fake. Everyone thought she was playing dumb just to get attention. No one ever gave her the attention they thought she wanted and when they did, it always ended up with her getting hurt. There was one person, however, who cared deeply for her and felt the need to protect her.

"Hey, don't say stuff like that. I don't care about those other girls, the kind of girls that throw themselves desperately at some guy are the kinds that I don't like. You know how much you mean to me." Jin cooed, her hair softly.

"What makes me so special?" She asked. He took a moment to think.

"You make me feel things no other girl has made me feel before. Every time I look at you, I get butterflies even though we've been dating for a while. You're the only one that truly understands me and loves me for who I really am. You don't even need to try to make me happy becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter