Jaejoong's got a plan

Just My Luck

 

Nana’s POV

After having to deal with that crazy bastard for the rest of the day I had finally arrived home with not a single inch of his presence, not that strong cologne he was using and neither his stupid face.

Raina just slumped onto the bed feeling exhausted and I just joined her.

“Can’t the both of you just try to get a long, no kicking, no bickering, just peace and quiet for at least a day?”

“There is no such thing as peace and quiet in between Jaejoong and me. If I’m just one meter close to him I can’t guarantee that he’ll live” I explained to her. How can she expect me to get along with that rotten person? Wait correction he isn’t even close to being considered a person, so I’ll say rotten rat!

“Jeez! In primary school I never had a day of peace because of you two! Because he would always pick on you, you would always yell back. But now you don’t only yell but you also kick his ” She was complaining.

“It’s exactly because of what he did to me, that I can’t be on good terms” I explained to her again. How the hell does someone become friends with your worst nemesis? That’s just NUTS!

“Then tomorrow don’t do anything to him, don’t yell and don’t hit” She begged me. She really was desperate for a peaceful life.

“Fine, but if he starts don’t expect me to just sit back and watch, because that’s just not happening, at least not in my dictionary” I warned her. I mean since she’s my best friend in the whole world, I’ll try. But there is no guarantees…

After that, I went into the bathroom and took a shower, before I went into my deep sleep and got ready for my next day of school.

Next morning

I woke up in the morning, rubbing my eyes from feeling so tired. Honestly I just wanted to fall back into my sleep, but I knew I had to wake up and got to classes.

I lift myself slightly, just to see Raina already dressed and smiling at me while holding on to a hanger that had a really girly dress.

“Yaah! Why do you have that smile plastered on your face?!” I was feeling uneasy, while looking at her. Honestly I don’t like dressing girly, I like the more boyish look.

“Come on, please! Just for today” She gave me her best puppy eyes and had her hands together. She really wanted me to dress like that. But just by looking at the dress, you could see that I wouldn’t be able to move as freely.

“Yaaah! At least choose something else, I won’t be able to either breath or run in that dress!”

“That’s why you’re going to wear this, didn’t you say you would try to be good today?”

I just took a deep sigh and grabbed the darn dress. I walked in to the bathroom and she threw two high heels and shut the door.

“Yaah! High heels too?!” I complained.

“Just wear them!” She yelled at me.

After I got dressed I walked out of the bathroom and just muttered “I can’t believe I let you do this to me”

“You look great!” She had a really big smile. Raina looked at the time and her eyes almost jumped out of her sockets “OOoh… we better hurry, class is about to start soon” and she threw me my bag.

Jaejoong’s POV

The bell rang and there was still no sight of that old hag. So I just went to class. We don’t have all classes together so I can’t exactly bother her all the time. But today I have one plan in mind, I prepared her a special gift. I’m going to take her back to aqua land!

 

*************************************************************************************************

Hi My lovely readers!

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter ^-^ and sorry for the late update :/

Please comment and subscribe! I would really appreciate it :)

I'd like to thank my new upvoters and subscribers...

            

*************************************************************************************************