The teacher and I have something in common?

Just My Luck

 

Jaejoong’s POV

Seriously! I try and teach this stupid girl to dance and she frigging steps on my beautiful foot! For the amount of times she has stomped on it, I’m pretty sure I’m about to have no toes.

“Yaah” I yelled at her, because she had given me a foot ache once again “I told you to move the right foot! Not your left foot!”

“You never said anything! You only said to move my foot!” she yelled back

“Well do it right!” I was getting really frustrated.

“Maybe I would have done it right if you had explained it properly!”

“You’re such a bad learner!” I yelled at her.

“You’re the one that’s a y teacher!” She yelled back at me. And because we were making a lot of noise in class the teacher gave us an angry look and pointed to the door “Both of you, get out of the class and stand next to the door with your hands raised”

We walked out of the classroom and raised our hands.

“God I hate you” She blurted out.

“Right back at you” I smirked.

“TSK, why the hell didn’t you drown yourself or something” She suddenly hissed. Seriously? She actually hoped that I would drown myself?

“What? You think I’m happy to see you too?” I told her sarcastically.

 “I was also happy when you left” I added.

“Just do me a favor… and DON’T TALK TO ME” she threw me a glare.

“So what exactly happened when you went to America? You seem to have grown some balls” I smirked.

“Before you wouldn’t even dare try and touch me and now all you’ve done in the last few hours was PUNCH ME IN THE STOMACH, STOMP ON MY FOOT THREE TIMES AND NOT TO MENTION YOU STUCK YOUR FINGERS UP MY NOSE!”

“Did a good job didn’t I…” she was proud of what she had done.

“You do realize, you’re going to pay for what you’ve done today, right?” I warned her.

“Just try and do anything, but don’t think I’ll stay quiet and not do something about it” She said crossing her hands and acting almighty.

So I just did the same as her and said “Just you wait, because at the end, I’ll be the one laughing”

“We’ll see about that” I smirked and the both of us stood there glaring at each other.

Suddenly the teacher opened the door and yelled “YAAH! Didn’t I say to have your hands up?!” and we were back to having our hands in the air.

After standing there for quite a while the bell rang and the teacher came out “You can put your hands down now and next time please don’t make a commotion in the middle of my dancing class” she crossed her arms.

“I thinks that’s going to be hard, since these two seem to hate each other’s guts” Yunho commented.

“And why is that?” The teacher asked.

“Because Jaejoong was apparently naughty when he was young” Yunho told the teacher with a weird smile on his face while looking at me. I SWEAR I wanted to kill him at that moment.

“How so?” The teacher was getting all curious. And I was giving him the face of ‘shut up!’ but he ignored me and started blurting out what he knew “He used to bully Nana when she was young”

The teacher then turned to look at Nana and I and shook her head from side to side feeling disappointed “Jaejoong mop the floor and clean the mirrors of the dance room” What?! What the hell did I do now?!

“Why?” I asked her confused.

“Because I’m the teacher and you’re the student” She shot me a glare and put her arm around Nana’s shoulder and the both of them started walking together as the teacher talked to her.

“This is all your fault!” I was pissed at Yunho.

“What did I do?” He acted as if he didn’t know what he had done.

“Did you really have to tell the teacher?!” I asked him.

“Yeah, because I actually like that teacher, she’s not like the others” He smiled at me and left. I could send him to his grave right now.

Nana’s POV

After the teacher came out and told us the we could stop having our arms hanging in the air an also told us to try and not make a commotion next time, but then Yunho suddenly came out of the classroom and said “I thinks that’s going to be hard, since these two seem to hate each other’s guts”

“And why is that?” The teacher asked.

“Because Jaejoong was apparently naughty when he was young” Yunho ended up telling the teacher but he was giving weird expressions while doing so.

“How so?” The teacher wanted to know and Jaejoong started giving Yunho a threatening look, but he just ignored it and blurted out what he knew “He used to bully Nana when she was young”

The teacher then turned to look at Jaejoong and I and shook her head from side to side feeling disappointed “Jaejoong mop the floor and clean the mirrors of the dance room” She ended up giving him an extra punishment which made me smile with delight. THANK YOU YUNHO! My muscles ache but now my cheeks are you going to hurt from happiness.

“Why?” He was confused.

“Because I’m the teacher and you’re the student” The teacher gave him a glare that made me so happy. HAHAHA and I loved the reasoning. GOD BLESS THIS TEACHER!

 She put her arm around my shoulder and the both of us started walking down the corridors.

“It must have been hard for you when you were young” She pitied me.

“It was, did you know what he used to do to me?” I said to her.

“What?”

“He bullied me every single day without forgetting once. He lifted my skirt up in front of the whole classroom! Scribbled on my books! Ripped my favorite teddy bears head off! Plus he cut my hair short! Do you know how long it took me to grow it back?” I blurted out everything he had done to me.

“It reminds me of when I was also in primary school and got bullied, he was horrible I mean horrible to the core and do you know where he is now?” She asked me.

“No…”

“He sits right next to me in the teacher’s office” She said with an annoyed expression.

“Really?!” I was surprised.

“Yeah, I thought I would never have to meet him again after I had changed schools again yet when I applied to be a teacher there he was… I swear he hasn’t changed a bit” She was really annoyed by the thought. I could see it from her expressions.

And we continued chatting until the school bell rang and we had to go to our rightful classrooms.

 

**********************************************************

Hi my lovely readers ^_^

I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

Please comment and subscribe that would really make me happy *^-^*

Oh and I would like to thank my new subscriber...

**********************************************************