I SWEAR I HATE YOU!

Just My Luck

 

Jaejoong’s POV

Ok, Nana still hadn’t arrived so I had to wait until after class to make my master plan complete! I can’t help it, bullying her just makes me happy. While she was gone, speaking honestly I kind of missed her presence, I didn’t even tease girls like I .

Well I’m not saying I like her I’m just saying she was my best plaything! I felt that I lost a toy when she left but now I can play with it again!

She must be amazed by my beautiful looks there isn’t a girl in this school that hasn’t fallen for me and it’s just about time she does. Hahaha

The bell rang and I walked out of the class and directed myself to her classroom “Where are you going?” Yoochun asked me.

“To visit my toy” I smirked and left.

While I was looking for her I saw Raina “Hey, where’s Nana?”

“Oh, she went to the bathroom just now, why?” She asked.

“For nothing…” I smiled and left. I quickly ran to the boy’s bathroom and grabbed a small bucket which was filled with all my love in it. I had prepared specially for her, but since she hadn’t appeared I hid the bucket here.

I walked out of the bathroom and stayed on the side of the girl’s bathroom waiting for her to appear. I figure came out but it wasn’t her.

She looked at me and blushed. Well nothing to be surprised about.

“Is there still a girl in there?” I asked her.

“Yes”

“Is she blonde, with long hair and has the face of a stupid person?” I asked.

“Yeah, but she didn’t look stupid to me…” the girl mumbled.

“Thanks anyways” I smiled and the girl left. After two minutes passed, the door opened and I just splashed her with the water. Her face was in shock “YOU BETTER RUN YOU !” she threatened me and I ran just too suddenly hear a thud on the ground. I looked back and giggled but that’s until I realized there were a lot of guys staring at her. She lift up slightly and I noticed that her dress became see through “!”

I ran towards her and covered her while she was sitting on the ground “Yaah! There’s nothing here for you to see!” I yelled at them and they started walking away.

Nana’s POV

Just when I walked out of the bathroom, I was splashed with cold water! I moved some of my hair from the front of the face and I looked sideways just to see Jaejoong giggling “YOU BETTER RUN YOU !”

The moment he ran, I went after him but that didn’t last long because I ended up falling on the floor because of those stupid high heels that Raina asked me to wear.

I lift myself slightly feeling a sharp pain on my ankle and noticed that a lot of guys were just standing there looking at me with amusement. Why are they even looking at me? I was confused to why they were staring so much until suddenly Jaejoong ran back and hugged me. WHAT. THE. HELL!

“Yaah! There’s nothing here for you to see!” He suddenly yelled and they all left.

“Yaah! Let go of me!” I yelled at him.

“Are you sure? Because your clothing went see through” He suddenly said to me. I look down to my dress and realized that he was actually telling the truth. Well that explains why the guys were staring…

“THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!” I yelled at him.

“HOW IS THIS MY FAULT?!”

“IF YOU HADN’T THROWN ME WATER THIS WOULDN’T HAVE HAPPENED!” I yelled back.

“WHY THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING A WHITE TIGHT DRESS AND HIGH HEELS ANYWAYS!” He yelled at me in irritation. “GET UP”

“I can’t!” I yelled.

“Why not?!”

“Because I twisted my ankle!” I yelled at him really angry.

“ARGhhh” He complained and he suddenly picked me. “Yaaah! What are you doing?!” I complained as he put me over his shoulders. “Yaah! I’m not a sack of potatoes you know?!”

He walked into an empty classroom and placed me on top of the table. “I SWEAR I HATE YOU!” I yelled at him.

“Yaah! Yaah! What are you doing now?!” I panicked because he was taking his shirt off. I covered my eyes with my hands not wanting to see him topless.

“Wear this!” and he threw his shirt on me.

“But what about you?” I asked, since he was topless.

“I’m a guy so it’s fine” He said to me and I put his shirt on, which was practically as long as my dress.

He suddenly was about to leave class when I yelled “Yaah! You’re leaving? Aren’t you going to at least take me home?!”

“You can just crawl there” He smirked. “Yaah! YOU GOT ME IN TO THIS STATE”

“Yeah… yeah…” He said as he walked back to me and turned his back “Hop on”

 

****************************************************************************

Hello my lovely readers! ^-^

I hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

Please comment and subscribe ^-^ that would really make me happy

And I would like to thank my new subscribers...

******************************************************************************