The Big Bear

Impeccable

Jongin cowers in shame as Luhan guilds him into the washroom, his pout never leaving his lips. Luhan sighs grabbing tons of tissue paper and wipes the blood off of Jongin for him before giving him one of his sickening sweet smiles. The boy wonders how his best friend is able to pull such a beautiful smile and blinks once, twice before asking shyly, "How do you do it lulu?" 

Luhan's brow rises skeptically, "What are you talking about?"

Jongin sighs, "Well, you're good looking!" 

With that, Luhan starts laughing nonstop before patting his best friend's mob of a hair and breaths a timid "thank you Jonginnie." 

Again Jongin sighs allowing his hyung to fix him up while he sat on the sink, praying that it wouldn't give in under his weight. He pouts, "No really Lulu, teach me your ways!" The boy quickly brings his hand up and rolls it into a ball, begging his handsome friend. "LULU." 

"Well, I think you look good." 

Jongin scoffs and rolls his eyes before lifting up his shirt to emphasis that he is quite chubby for his age. The boy silently curses those late night snacks and hamburgers that somehow make their way into his stomach and not to forget, heart. Unconsciously, Jongin starts to daydream about the perfect meal, completed with a cheese burger, fries, and a drink. He slowly drifts off from his hyung's speech of "you're perfect the way you are, blah , blah ,blah." His dream was ruined when he hears his tummy unattractively growl and he hide his face shamefully. Luhan chuckles and ruffles Jongin's hair while yanking him out of the crowded washroom that smelled disgusting. Teenage boys and their odors...

"Let's go eat, my treat!" 

Jongin shakes his head turning to Luhan, "NO, I refuse to allow this fine gentleman to pay, I shall do the honor!"

The blond rolls his eyes, "Jongin-ah, calm yourself no big deal." 

Dramatically bringing his hand to his chest, Jongin pulls off a shocked expression, "Why would I let my dear damsel in distress, Luu Princess pay for the bill?"

"Aish, Jongin since when was the last time I’ve told you I was-"

"Manly, yeah yeah hyung I get it!"

He laughs when Luhan lightly hits him in the shoulder. Then suddenly, he catches the love of his life; Oh Sehun walking by casually with his group of friends out the doors of their school. Kris's obnoxious laugh rings loudly and Jongin has to resist the urge to cover his ears. Curious to what Kris and his "gang" is up to, Jongin hesitantly pulls Luhan along with him as they stalk follow the group. 

"Yah, Jongin where are we going?!" Luhan shouts only to have Jongin cup his hands over his mouth to silence him.

"Shut up hyung!" Jongin says in a whisper, "We're going to follow Sehun and Kris." 

Luhan has no words to say due to the fact that Jongin was always an eccentric person and they have often stalked his so-called crush many of times before. The elder one of the two allows himself to be dragged like some tuna to their destination. 

It turns out that the group was heading to a very famous arcade. Jongin notices that he in particular stands out, considering that he is wearing a bright pink sweater with a yellow giraffe on it. Not to mention, his size. Hiding behind his Luhan hyung, he slowly follows the movements of the seniors and walks close enough to hear what they were saying. Luhan calls it eavesdropping while Jongin would like to simply say that he is researching. 

Jongin can decipher a few words here and there but overall the whole conversation was a blur. Suddenly, Jongin has a "brilliant" plan to hear the boys. Eyeing the mascot of the arcade skipping around the area, Jongin tip toes towards the bear and punches it in the arm. "OW!" The "bear" or mascot shouted in an brooding tone and faces the culprit. 

The boy turns on his cheeky smile and asks to wear the costume. 

Surprisingly enough, Jongin succeeded in acquiring the bear costume. The man inside of the costume was named Kim Jongdae or Chen and Jongin begins to understand why he has to resort to becoming a huge bear to earn some quick cash. It's not because he has some pitiful background story, no. The male with the high cheekbones was a pain in the ; a jokester. What fits a jokester more than a gigantic bear costume so that he can do his dirty deeds unknown? For example, he could literally prank some clueless teenager at every turn he takes!  Like tripping Luhan when he walked into the arcade an hour ago. 

"Wait why do you need it again?" 

"I told you that I'll be constructing some experiment and your bear would be of great help!" 

Jongdae's lips start to protrude and the two friends is convinced that that was his "thinking face." 

"No need to ask questions ChenChen, I've got this under contro-" 

Jongin, all the while putting on the bear, tripped over some kid's vomit had fell over.

"Chen! Where is the maintenance team?!" 

Jongdae shrugs and pulls out a small card from his jean pocket. It seemed to be some employee card that read: Kim Jongdae. Big Bear and maintenance team.

"I didn't get the chance to mop it up yet." 

Ignoring the boy, Jongin stood up and turned to the group of kingkas with determination shining in his eyes. Walking over to his destination calmly, Jongin placed himself between the vending machine and Kris.

"I'm about to kick that flat of yours back to China." Kris snickers towards a male with dark eye circles.

Jongin thought that the boy resembled a rolling Panda, but nevertheless, he looked menacing. He wouldn't want to mess with that Panda.

Said boy scoffed in return, "Okay Mr. Galaxy, If you think so."

Jongin can make out some gaming sound effects before Kris tumbles to the ground yelling, "NOOOOO!"  He can figure that Galaxy had just lost the game. He turned his bear head to see Tao smirking at Kris. Well, he thought that their conversation would have been more eventful but it turns out to be some boring, old, regular conversation that any teenage group at the arcade would have. 

"Sehun, I thought you were going steady with Krystal?" 

Jongin's ears perked up, now this is getting interesting. In order to hear the dialogue better, Jongin tilt his head closer to the crowd unaware that his head was practically on Kris's shoulder. 

"Ehh, she's not really my style." 

"What? Man, she's so hot!" 

At this point, Jongin couldn't help but to roll his eyes.  Hot? Really? If Jongin lost some weight and gain some s he'd look just as hot. Psssh, Krystal isn't even that pretty. He pretty much continued with his rambling for a long time.

"Than what is your style?" Minseok, the cute bun looking one asked.

Through his button eyes, Jongin can see Sehun's usual indifferent facial feature morph into a look of thought. "Hmmm." 

Even Sehun's hum was music to Jongin's ears. He couldn't resist the urge to giggle to himself quietly, drawing his paws towards his face. In the distance, Luhan and Jongdae could only stare at how their idiotic friend is fangirling, it was so obvious that it looked like the bear itself was in love. 

"Someone who has a genuine smile. One that holds their passion dear to them and would do what it takes to chase their dreams. Someone that is impeccable in my eyes." As Sehun finished, there was a light smile on his lips when he gazed at the bear.

Even though to Jongin, it seems like Sehun was glowing, his friends started to imitate someone that is about to throw up. "Ewww." The tall elf one; Chanyeol said.

Kris grinned, "No lover boy, in terms of looks."

"There is nothing more attractive then someone with passion and determination. 

And cue Oh Sehun's friend's puking imaginary vomit. 

Sehun clicks his tongue in annoyance, "Fine, brown locks, toned, tanned body, someone more seductive than cute."

 The reaction, in contrast to the last ones was positive. Chanyeol cooed and said something along the lines of," and who would fit that description Mr.Oh?" 

Jongin, however wasn't really paying attention to what Sehun had to say afterwards, he was more into planning on how he would be able to fit into his ideal type. What he doesn't take note of though, is his heavy bear head inching closer and closer onto Kris's shoulder. 

Primarily, Kris thought that the sudden weight on his right shoulder blade was due to one of his friends but when he saw baby blue fur and a round fuzzy ear plop on his shoulder completely, he lost it. "WHO ARE YOUUUUU!?" Kris screamed pushing the latter off of him. 

As if they had planned for some ambush beforehand. Jongin finds himself surrounded in a matter of seconds. He shakes uncontrollably ad hopes that they don't try to unmask him. Unfortunately for him, Suho, another one of Sehun and Kris's handsome friend, asks Jongin who he is sternly. 

Jongin gasps and shakes his huge head from side to side. Kris scowls and begins this whole tug of war with Jongin trying to take his head off. Jongin could feel himself lose his strength to the six boys and prays for the best reaction from them. 



SECOND CHAPTER IS FINI!

Hope all you lovely readers enjoyed reading this chapter. 

Don't forget to Subscribe, Upvote, and Comment! 

I need the comments the most guys D: I know you're out there! 

Anyways, thank you for reading!!

Oh ho ho, how do you think the group or, most importantly,

how Sehun would react to Jongin stalking them?? hahaha. 

 Not edited Looks away in shame. 

Btw, does anyone else imagine the bear Jonginnie was in looked like this but bigger?