Who Played the Video?

Impeccable

The following week was quite serene, all the rollercoaster feelings Jongin harboured for Sehun didn't cease or anything but at least he wasn't made fun of for a few days. However, when Jongin looks back at this week, he'd like to think that it's all just the calm before the storm. Or however, that's supposed to go. 

Jongin sighed, looking at himself in the mirror. He examined his body and hated every inch of skin that peeked out of his uniform. He couldn't help feeling useless, and wanted to bury himself in a hole and never come out. He thought of exercising a couple of times, but who was he kidding? The endless meals his mother provides him constantly, and without a break call after him. It's like their whole goal is to make Jongin bigger and bigger until he popped. All in all, he hated how he looked. 

Grabbing a handful of his sides, he tries to hide the folds of his belly inside his oversized shirt. Maybe, he thought, that he'd be able to look thinner if he stuck his fat in his pants... Truth be told, Jongin had no idea as to what he was doing. There is no way he could hide 17 years of chubbiness. 

Suddenly, Jongin hears vibrations echoing off the bathroom walls. He stumbled to grab ahold of his phone and slides it open. The bold letters pop out at him as he watches Luhan's picture on the screen. His best friend wore a radiating smile, and his eyes formed into crescents. His honey colored locks fell effortlessly and successfully frames his already sharp face. Jongin hasn't seen Luhan lately, and at first he felt bitter. He felt like his hyung was stolen by that giant basketball dragon and loathed himself for not battling for Lulu's affection. Yet, as time flew by Jongin accepted his role as the school's loner. No longer was he "Fat Jongie" with Princess Lulu. He was now just Jongin, and there was no Lulu. 

He kind of knew  Luhan drifted from him 2 months ago when he started hanging out with Kris and the basketball team. No matter how he dislike being away from his hyung, Jongin thought that he was in no position to complain about not seeing Luhan anymore. So he left it at small "Good mornings" and "How are you's" in the hallways when he passes his former best friend. 

Nevertheless Jongin picked up, as it seemed that Luhan wasn't going to hang up anytime soon. "Hello?"

"Jongin-ah." Luhan's voice was low, he was mumbling and his speech was barely audible. 

"Yes hyung?"

"Can you meet me in the cafeteria at lunch? I mean we usually eat lunch together but... I haven't met with you in a while."

Jongin tried to steady his speech, he tried to silent his raging thoughts. He wanted to yell through the speaker saying  "YOU WERE THE ONE TO CUT CONTACT!" But he knew Luhan didn't mean to ditch him for the team. He couldn't blame Luhan for everything that happened. 

"Okay. Bye." Jongin was monotoned while he hanged up. He didn't bother to wait longer for a reply from Luhan. Instead, he picked up his book bag and head out of the suffocating washroom. The four, blank walls seemed to come closer and closer and Jongin wanted to escape. 

He power walked his way to school and didn't bother to head to his locker as he carried everything he needed in his book bag already. He didn't have a jacket to put away or anything. He kind of wanted the day to end already, despite it being 8:43 am. 

The day slowly crawled by and Jongin lost all energy as he took notes and more notes class after class. Once the lunch bell signaled the students to go eat, Jongin somehow felt nervous. It's not like he was meeting Sehun or anything, but he hasn't seen Luhan in a while and he just felt like a stranger to him. Jongin stumbled his way to the packed cafeteria. 

There were loud, clumsy teenagers everywhere as he tried to make his way to the back of the cafeteria where he usually met Luhan at. There were so many students that his usual slow stance was even more delayed as he bumped onto countless of kids his age. He mutters a string of apologies and finally saw Luhan from his side view. Jongin smiled awkwardly and let himself flow with the crowd towards Luhan. 

"Hi Jonginnie!" Luhan beamed. 

"Hi Hyung..."

 The duo stood there awkwardly and kind of avoided eye contact with one another. Luhan was about to speak to Jongin and tell him how much he missed him when the whole room that was once illuminated  with lights turned pitch dark. Screams of girls and cursing from boys were heard until all attention was brought to a white wall where a projection was starting to play. 

Jongin's droopy eyes land on the projection and instantly starts to tense. It was him, in his fuzzy bear pjs as he sang ridiculous girl group songs. Luhan's doe eyes widen and he begins, "Jongin..."

Jongin's jaw drops, he recognizes the video being one of the duo's sleepovers. Jongin looked drunk as he swayed from left to right and shaking his bottom to the camera. Laughter from Luhan rings in the video and Jongin continues to dance stupidly. The music comes to an abrupt stop and Luhan's father was heard shouting at them to go to bed. The two stop short and fall on the comfy bed. Now you can see Luhan in the video with a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. Jongin notices that he's the only one that looks a bit crazy. 

"So how's the stalking going?" Luhan inquiries in the video and Jongin knew exactly how the conversation is going to play out. 

"No no no." Jongin shakes his head turning to Luhan, and his eyes were pleading for someone, anyone to stop the video. 

"Fantastic!" Light giggles resonated and Jongin outside of the flim feels dizzy. 

"Sehun was soooooooo hot when he was playing soccer. Like gosh." 

Luhan's nose wrinkles and eyes Jongin, "I'm better than Oh Sehun at soccer you know." 

"NOOOO, You, my dear Lu is nothing compared to the ever so dashing Oh Sehun. I'd polish his foot for free."

Jongin began to hear laughter in the cafeteria and felt newly formed tears run down his cheeks. "Someone stop this. Please." He even hears a girl scoff whispering "This creep is so obsessed, he'll never get Sehun Oppa." 

Jongin in the video suddenly sprints to his bag and yanks out a picture of Sehun, and proceeds to kiss the picture as if it was the real person. Jongin couldn't stop his tears from flowing and by now the whole student body saw this. The lights mysteriously flickers on and everyone turns to Jongin. He hides his face in his palms and let the eruption of laughter continue. He was too weak to stop them. In the distance he could make out Luhan telling everyone to stop laughing but he just couldn't get everyone to stop. The laughter wasn't really the worst part, the insults of "Fattie" "Loner" "You'd never get Sehun" hurt a lot more. 

The room quiets down and the brunet dares to peek through the holes between his fingers but he wished he hadn't. 

Oh Sehun stood in front of him, wearing a deep frown. Oh great. He probably thinks he's the creepiest person on the face of this earth... Jongin cries louder and returned to burying his face in his hands as students continue to make fun of him and laugh. Some even pat Sehun's shoulder and tells him to break the boy's heart. 

Before Sehun could even react, Chanyeol pushes through the crowd and wraps his strong arms around Jongin. "Who played the video?" He growled. 


OKAY I hope you enjoyed the chapter! This was slightly longer than the others and I hope it didn't get too boring. 

Danng, Channie taking action. :0

As usual, I haven't edited or re-read for that, I hope it doesn't bug you too much. By all means if it does, I can re-read it next time but the chapters would probably take longer to upload. Sorry :/

Thanks for the support. 

UPVOTE. SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT.

:D