You want me to gain weight don't you?

Impeccable

LOLOLOL. Olla I'm baccccckk! I know, I know.. I haven't updated in like a year or something, and I really have nothing to blame. I'm sorry doe, for my absence, I will try to update more regularily. However, I am kind of ditching my essay for you guys even though I should really work on it. Oh well, I mean I've been running away from my story for the longest time sooo please fo-give me and here is a short chapter. 

Not edited so please be lenient with the mistakes, I struggle in English so hard... Sorry. 

^.^


"I swear if you're some crazy stalker, lover boy or something. I will skin your blue fur off your creepy back!"  Kris shouted, whist growing very red due to his frustration. Sehun growled, struggling to hold Galaxy hyung before he goes and murder the poor fella. 

"Really though, who are you?" Tao whispered, sending shivers down Jongin's back. He was definitely a panda that cannot be messed with...

It's not like Jongin could beg for his life or anything, if he even muttered a word, the whole group would know that it's him. His voice is kind of distinct and Jongin wants to stay alive just a few more seconds. Maybe, if he prays hard enough, angels will come and sweep his fuzzy bear feet away from these monsters. 

"I'll give you five seconds to answer us or i'll rip your head off!" Chanyeol spoke in a looming tone and Jongin flinches as the taller one places a hand on his shoulder to prevent him for dashing towards the exit. Jongin would argue that he was about halfway to fainting when Chanyeol's low, raspy voice counted down from five. Like, what is he? Some kindergarten kid, that needs someone to count down on them before they receive a punishment? 

Jongin huffed at the thought of being treated like a child, but quickly zoned back onto the grieve circumstance and hoped that Sehun doesn't hate him too much after this. Yes, he was kind of... or maybe a bit of a stalker, but that was all justified! It's just admiration, not like he tried to steal his underwear of anything. It's not like he could, even if he tried. Welp, his time has come to an end, no more delicious food, or friends, or mother or food, or school. Wait, no school could be a good thing, no? Okay, scratched that then. No food, no mama, no lulu, even Chen that crazy derp will be missed by Jongin. As the number one rolls off of Chanyeol's lips, he prepared himself to yank off the bear head. Yet, he was intercepted by none other than Luhan. Why was Luhan there? Didn't he hate games? Speaking of witch, where is that little loser Jongin? Chanyeol was stumped for a moment but a quick thought so happened to appear in that thick head of his.

If Luhan was here, then Jongin must be in there... 

Chanyeol smirked and decided to see where this whole situation was going to head. 

"Hey guys!" Luhan chirped meanwhile placing his slender hands on the bear head and leaning on it as if it were a table. 

"Hi?" The whole group of seniors inquired slash greeted the male. 

"I was just looking for you!" 

"Us?" The group, not including Chanyeol, whom for once was bright for a few seconds, replied in union. 

"Yes! I mean I thought since we were all a team now, we can be friends. You know for basketball and everything. Right Kris?"

Kris scratched his blond locks and nodded dumbly, while Sehun eyes the bear as he was not interested in basketball or Luhan for that matter. Well, he was pretty but he's more of Kris's or even Xiumin's type. 

"Okay, hold on Luhan... we'll go have dinner after I find out who this creeper is." Kris said with determination as he tries to yank at the bear. Jongin flinches and hoped that Luhan can save him this time. 

"Oh noooo, it's okay. Kris is it?" Chen sing songed, "This fool is my cousin, ehhh, Jong.....min. Right, Jong min! I bet he's just kind of drunk, is all." 

Chanyeol opted for the chance to cut into the conversation and nodded eagerly, "right hyung. Why not just go with Luhan and we'll leave his drunk alone."

Kris sighed, seemingly convinced and puts an arm on Luhan's shoulder as if they were buddies from the beginning of time. "You decided to ditch that dork already?" 

Luhan chucked nervously and studders a feeble, "Yeah." 

The giant chuckles and motions for his gang to join them as he walks off to the direction of the exit, "I knew you'd come along." 

Jongin's heart sank. He knew that Luhan just admitted to being tired of him because he was trying to get them to leave him alone, but he just couldn't swallow the low self-esteem. He thought that maybe he didn't deserve Luhan. His best friend was popular, athletic, intelligent, and down to earth. Whereas Jongin has nothing to offer but snacks on field trips and extra big lunch boxes. He felt tears threating to tumble down his chubby cheeks, but stopped himself short. If he cried, he'd be weak and Jongin would rather be anything but weak. He didn't want to be showcased as some loser who needs pity. "Jongin you're strong. You're so strong. Stop crying like a baby." He mumbled to himself as Chen let out a sigh of relief. "Hey Jongin, you okay?" 

Without an answer, Chen presses on but Jongin, still in the bear costume turns his heels stubbornly and refuses to take off the head. "Come on, lover boy you need to get out of there. A'int it hot?" 

"NO!" 

"Jongin, come on. It's not like I want to go back to work or anything but hay. You're starting to worry me... not to mention to all those people who is staring at us right now thinking that I made a fuzzy teddy bear cry." 

"I'm not crying." *Sniffles*

Chen scoffs, "Look you can talk to me about why you're upset I'm not that bad of a gu-" 

"KIM JONGDAE! KID VOMITTED ON THE ICE HOCKEY MACHINE AND IF YOU WANT THIS JOB GO CLEAN IT THIS INSTANCE!" 

Chen cursed under his breath, and turned to Jongin with a sadden expression, "I'm sorry I have to go. But you can come visit me on Saturdays at this hour and we can exchange numbers or somet-"

"CHEN!" A woman's voice, maybe Chen's manager boomed through the arcade and Chen sighs loudly. 

"That witch... Bye Jonginnie, I'll see you." 

Jongin merely nods and sits down by the basketball hoops while silently crying. He really didn't care if he was soaking the bear or anything. All he wanted was for his Lulu hyung to tell him that he was overthinking on this and give him the frequent, "You're beautiful" speech even if it was too much a praise to be true. For a moment, just that moment,  he forgets about Oh Sehun and Kris and everything. But what he doesn't notice is a tall elf-like man putting a quarter into the machine and shooting hoops. All of his shots went into the hoop making a “swoosh” sound without him even paying attention to the basketballs as he eyes the bear. 

"Hey Loser." 

Jongin doesn't bother to look up and continues to wallow in loneliness. 

"I got you something you crazy bear." Chanyeol continued until he got a reaction from said bear. "Kim Jongin, you better take that heavy head off before I make you." 

"What's it to you?" Jongin looked up and saw Chanyeol through the holes of the button eyes, "Here to bully me again?" 

Chanyeol laughed, his deep voice echoing off the walls and right into the furry ears, "If I wanted to bully you I'd tell everyone you're the one in the costume." 

"Then why didn't you?"

For a moment, Chanyeol himself was perplexed as to why he hadn't rat Jongin out. He remained silent and threw a bag that consists of fast food onto Jongin's lap. 

"What is this for? You want me to gain weight don't you?" Jongin hissed and for some funny reason, Chanyeol didn't like the way Jongin's broken voice sounded. He slowly walks over and when Jongin was caught off guard while eyeing the bag of food, Chanyeol removed the head. "HEY GIVE THAT BACK!" 

"You look better like this." Chanyeol stared intensely at Jongin and sighed, "There's many others out there besides Sehun you know." With that Chanyeol walked away leaving Jongin stunned by the act of kindness.


Please read, if you're upset by lack of Sekai. 

OKAY OKAY, So some of you may be upset with this chapter because there's not much Sehun and Jongin yet and Jongin has another admirer, but I assure you all that this story is Sekai as main couple. I just wanted to show that Jongin, with makeover (Later on) or not is loved by many, even if he doesn't see it. There will be no more admirers, and next chapter would be Sekai and then makeover time. YAY! So basically, some bullying (poor Jonginnie) which makes him leave change and come back for Sehunnie. SO STAY TUNED. (LOLOLOL I spelled TONED the first time... Oh how funny.) 

SUBSCRIBE. UPVOTE. COMMENT for author please :D