01

Impeccable

"Fat Jongieeeee." Kris called across the hallway towards the brunet and smiles victoriously when said boy cringes. He quickly grabs the boy's hand with a tenacious grip. "Why are you running away from me?" 

Jongin can literally hear the thick mocking tone Kris possessed. "I-I'm n-n-not." He secretly curses himself for being so weak in front of his bully. 

Kris raises a brow and laughs to Jongin's dismay. "I heard you're going to try out for basketball." 

The brunet tries to straighten himself and forces his eyes to stare intensely at the giant, " And what If I am doing what you are saying I am doing?" 

Once again, Jongin curses himself when he noticed that he didn't make any sense at all. His bully's smirk only widens knowing very well that the younger of the two was probably trying to act tough, only to fail miserably. He scoffs bringing his hand to softly caress his classmate's chubby cheeks. "What makes you think that you'll make it?" 

Jongin ponders on this thought slowly and earns yet, another mocking laugh from Kris. "You can't think of anything right?" 

"W-well, I, eh, I have practiced a-a lot the past sum-summer and I thought I'd give it a go." 

Stopping Jongin's rambling short Kris places a finger to the boy's plump lips and "shushes" him. "Our Sehunnie's going to be there watching the tryouts, so try not to embarrass yourself like you always do." The giant winks before jogging away to his group of popular friends, leaving a stunned look on Jongin's cute, confused face. With such reaction from the boy, the group laughs and snaps pictures of the shocked face claiming that they would use his picture to scare away the rats they occasionally find in the gym. Luhan sighs seeing his best friend in that state and clumsily walks over to the tanned male. 

"Jonginnie?" Luhan snaps his perfect fingers in the latter's face and sighs loudly to find that his friend is inert to his methods. Then proceeding to clap in Jongin's face and even resorting to slapping his dongsaeng. Luhan grew tired and seriously contemplated on leaving the boy overnight. Finally, an idea pops in his mind and he skips away to the cafeteria to fetch a blueberry muffin. 

"Oh Jonginnnnnn." Luhan chuckles "Look what I have." He taunts swiftly sliding the muffin back and forth in front of Jongin's face. 

Jongin blinks once, twice and.... "Thanks hyung!" He chirps taking the muffin from Luhan and happily chewing on the delectable treat. 

Luhan sighs knowing fully well that his best friend is immune to everything except for food and Oh Sehun and since Oh Sehun is hard to capture he turns to muffin to solve his problems regarding Jongin. " Jongin-ah, the basketball tryouts is starting soon, you'd better start moving to the gym and change." 

"Well..." Jongin laughs his usual cheeky laugh when he wants to get out of something, "I don't know If I should try out after all, I mean I won't make it anyways." 

Luhan pats his friend on the head," Come on Jongie, you promised that we'd tryout together!" 

"B-but hyung, you'll most certainly make it, me on the other hand..." He trails off and pulls out his most famous puppy face.

His Luhan hyung has never been able to stand his puppy face, Jongin chuckles in his mind and secretly also smirks. Luhan always give in on my precious and chubby cute pout. However, Luhan just stands there, immune to his friend's attempt. 

Jongin tried to up the cuteness of his pout by throwing in some whimpering as well. Haha, he though, he will give in in about 5 seconds. 

5. Nothing 

4. Still nothing

3. Luhan even coughs, waiting patiently for Jongin to realize

2. that he is not giving in.

1. Sigh 

1/4

1/3

1/2

.....

Jongin silently yells profanities as Luhan hauls him toward the changing rooms and might he add, to his doom. 


The seconds of the clock ticking to its end. The bold red of the clock gave Jongin a numb feeling. There were continuous shouts in the stand as Kris, his bully yet again scores, taking his team to victory. He yells and pumps his hand up in the air as his teammates run towards him to give him a congrats, some even jumping onto the tall male. Jongin notes that the coach smiles and nods towards Kris and with this, the brunet knew for sure that Kris secured his spot on the senior team. Luhan sighs besides him and ruffles his hair, "Don't worry Jongin, we'll do better." 

Jongin nervously returns the grin to his hyung and wipes away his sweaty palms on his shorts. It was time for the teams to switch, signaling that Jongin will have to play. As he makes his way on the court with Luhan, he see Kris grinning towards him and he feels his stomach running marathons. He is going to hurl and Jongin prays that he barfs when he's in the safe confines of his room and not when the whole school can witness his failure. Well, at least Kris lied and Sehun was nowhere to be found at the moment. Yet again, things never went his way. 

As the game was about to start his side view catches a handsome, tall blond making his way to the front of the bleachers next to Kris. His bully's smirk spreads over his face and Jongin thinks that he might become one of those crazy, clown serial killers in the future. This reminded Jongin how much he hated clowns. 

Fan girls in the crowd screamed even louder than before and Jongin cringes thinking that his ears are going to fall off. Then again, fan girls always screamed when Sehun appeared. After all the boy was the most sought for male at Sm High and Jongin admits his crush's popularity. 

"Fat Jongie!" Kris yells and Jongin groans. He fakes a smile and turns to the blond, "Yes Hyung?" 

"Sehunnie's watching, don't mess up!" 

Jongin flushes a deep red and quickly turns away from Kris and Sehun, whom at the moment was wearing a curious look. 

Way to leave it to Kris to bust him about whom his crush is, in front of his crush. He wishes that Kris has never walked in on Jongin confessing his heart out to Sehun's picture back in junior year... 

He still remembers the blond laughing his off when Jongin swear that he was "just practicing CPR" on a picture... of Oh Sehun.

The whistle blows and Jongin reluctantly snaps put of his trance to try and focus on the game. After twenty minutes into the game, or as Jongin would like to say, after endless hours into the game he found himself sweating himself a pool. He was very unattractive to say the less and he wanted to crawl into a hole and possibly die there. The gaze of Oh Sehun lingered and Jongin was so ashamed that he didn't even get the chance to score. Heck, no one even tried passing to him. Except for Luhan of corse, but then again the ball of orange would just bounce off of his "shape." 

Jongin's breathing was so loud that girls in the crowd would throw him disgusted looks, to which he ignored. As long as it's not Sehun giving him spiteful looks, it's okay. 

There were a mere three seconds left on the clock and Jongin was determined to, at the very least, make a pass that contributes to a goal. 

Two minutes left and the crowd goes wild when Luhan makes another one of his three pointers. Jongin sighs, Luhan was always good at sports. He is convinced that if the male didn't have a heart of gold, he'd be one of the Kingka's of their school. He is handsome, cheerful, athletic, and friendly. He could have been popular, but then again he was Jongin's best friend and nobody liked Jongin. 

One minute left and Jongin finds that he is going dizzy. He feels light headed and all the sweat he is bathing in is killing his sense of smell. Until Luhan shouts over the loud sounds emitted in the gym and passes him the ball. Everything proceeds in slow motion as Jongin tries his very hardest to run to the ball and, if he's lucky, make a goal. Time returns to normal as the ball smacks Jongin square in the face, successfully knocking him over. 

The gym was silent for a moment until everyone erupts into laughter and Jongin feels his cheeks burn. Nevertheless, he stands up and yells a loud, "I'm okay!" As everyone once again, openly laughs at his face. He hesitantly turns to his best friend and pouts, feeling tears tumbling down his chubby cheeks. "Lulu?" Luhan jogs to the boy and wipes away his tears, "Jongin-ah your nose is bleeding." He whispers.

And he feels that the hole he wants to die in is a pretty good idea after all.

He also failed to notice that Sehun's eyes were trained on him throughout the whole game. 

 


Chapter One is finshed! 

Hope you all enjoyed reading this :3 

I did not edit this, so please be patient with any errors and run on sentences and sheit.

Sekai will happen very very soon! 

Upvote- Subscribe- and Comment!! <3 

Sekai's beginning --->