one

Gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The matte black car drove up to the academy. A man dressed in formal attire stepped forward and opened the car, leading blind Haejung out. She held tightly onto his hand, afraid that she would fall due to her inability to see. The man led her to the entrance of the academy, ultimately letting go of her hand.

 “Walk on straight. Someone will lead you into the academy.”

And so Haejung did. As her shoes stepped on the damp ground, she began to walk. The president of the academy stood near the entrance, bowing to her as she walked past.

Haejung couldn’t see. And just like that, she walked past, not bowing back.

Minseok played the beautiful melody placed in front of him. Mr. Lim walked around the old wooden piano, taking note of Minseok’s mistakes. Minseok kept playing the same song over and over again. Until something, or rather, someone, caught his attention. Long wavy hair, petite body with a pale complexion, her eyes blank as she walked in a machine like way. Minseok could only watch as she walked past the music room where he was in, the glass window separating them. His eyes followed her figure as she walked, and naturally, he began to stop playing too. Mr. Lim slammed down on the top of the piano, successfully gaining back Minseok’s attention. Minseok once again, began to play the melody again.

Minseok was delighted he found someone else in the same academy as he was. For the past few months he had been in the academy, he always seemed to be alone. And now he had someone to talk to. Minseok smiled to himself as he played the melody with more passion.

I must get to know her.

Minseok mentally cheered when Mr. Lim took his leave, not forgetting to remind Minseok to practice more. Minseok grumbled out a reply and Mr. Lim left Minseok alone in the room to practice. Minseok play

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter