Bonus Part 1

Always Wondering

AN: I'm not marking this as mature, that'll come later (huehueheu), but there ARE some references to in this chapter, so be warned. I think we all need a little pick-me-up after the news, so here ya go. Intro to HunHan .


Sehun and Luhan had been dating for about three weeks when they finally gathered the members of Exo together and broke the news. None of their friends were upset or angry, but it was a little awkward for a while before everyone got used to the new situation. Eventually, though, it was as natural to everyone as any other relationship the members had with one another. Despite the normalcy that had developed around the boyfriends, Lay remained Luhan’s only confidant when it came to his relationship troubles with Sehun. One day, about two months into dating the maknae, Luhan slammed through his dorm room door and fell dramatically onto his bed. Startled from his reading, Lay looked up.

“Luhan-hyung, is something wrong?”

“No. Well, maybe. It’s about me and Sehun.” Luhan sighed, remembering vividly the incident that had occurred just an hour before in the dance practice room. Everyone had left for the day except for Sehun and Luhan, who were reviewing the newest dance break together. They had decided they couldn’t really do any more for the day and had settled down on the floor to get their breath back and have a drink when Luhan looked over at his boyfriend and felt his heart fill to bursting. Sehun was leaning back, hands braced on the floor, his head was dropped back, his long neck exposed, and Luhan felt a haze of desire settle over his mind. He quietly screwed the lid back onto his water bottle and rolled to his left to straddle his boyfriend’s extended legs, clutching the front of his shirt with both hands and leaning in for a kiss. After a long, slow, heated moment, Luhan pulled back and smiled at the younger man below him.

“What was that for?” Sehun asked, smiling confidently, but blushing all the same.

“For being my own pretty Sehunnie.” Luhan leaned down to kiss at the other’s collar bone.

“How do you know I’m yours?” The sentence startled the older man, who looked up at Sehun with confusion and worry written in his large eyes. “Maybe...” Sehun wrapped one arm around Luhan’s waist and flipped the two of them over so that he was crouched over Luhan. “You are mine.” They kissed for a while longer before heading back to the dorms to shower and eat dinner, but those two short phrases had left Luhan thinking, and he was troubled, as he was now confessing to Lay.

“I’m sure he didn’t mean much by it, but, well...” Luhan blushed a little, “I’ve been wanting to bring up the idea of having , and...how do we know who tops?” He finally wailed, snatching a pillow off of his bed to bury his face in. “I mean, I’m older than he is, but he’s bigger than me, and...this just .”

“Why don’t you just do what feels natural?” Lay offered sensibly. Luhan groaned.

Because I don’t really have a preference and what if I expect him to bottom and he gets offended, or what if I expect to bottom and neither of us really take control of the situation? What if we talk about it before hand and it ruins the  magic? I don’t want our first time to feel clinical or planned out or anything....

Lay didn’t say anything else, simply leaving the older boy to his thoughts and rolling over to go to sleep.


The next morning left Luhan with a decision. They were getting the next few days off, and almost everyone was going home to visit family except for the Chinaline members (China was too far away and too expensive to reach for only three days off). Sehun, unlike the other members of EXO-K was going to be staying at the dorms every night instead of going home. His parents and brother saw him pretty often and, while he was planning on spending some time with them, it wasn’t as if they were as starved for each other’s company as the other members were with their families. Because of these happy turns of events, Luhan had decided that he and Sehun were going to have a romantic date alone (possibly for the first time since they had started dating) in the EXO dorm, and hopefully that would lead to . Luhan had also decided that, for their first time at least, he would be topping unless Sehun seemed inclined to do so. Luhan very much liked the idea of bottoming, but topping sounded great too, and he knew that the maknae could sometimes be impatient, so maybe having Luhan top the first time around would be less painful for both of them. Now decided on his course of action, he shot Sehun a quick text before they were separated for recording for the rest of the day.

TO: My Sehunnie

From: Me

Let’s have a date tomorrow night at the dorm once everyone’s gone. I’ll kick the rest of Chinaline out, so it can be just the two of us, okay?

Love, Luhan

 

TO: Dumb Lulu

From: Me

Sounds good to me, hyung. Do I call you hyung or ge, I can never remember? Does it matter?

See you soon, Sehun

 

    The next two days were hard on Luhan what with the worrying and anticipation. He bought lube and condoms at three o’ clock in the morning so that he wouldn’t be spotted and found the perfect place to order takeout from for dinner, but after that there was nothing else he could do to prepare in advance, so he was only left with the need to worry. Everyone noticed how antsy he was getting as their days off arrived, although everyone but Lay, Sehun, and possibly Xiumin (who knows how much he knows) simply attributed it to excitement for rest. Sehun thought he knew why his boyfriend was acting so strange, but he wasn’t sure what to think of it himself.


Like Luhan, had become a topic of interest for Sehun about a month into their relationship, but he wasn’t sure how to bring it up. Luhan might not have been his first kiss, but outside of kissing, Sehun was as pure as the driven snow. He had no idea how the whole thing was supposed to work other than what he’d seen in , but he wasn’t really sure if adult films were things he should base his real life on. There was one thing he knew for sure though,

    I am not a bottom.