Xiumin

Exo One Shot Collection
"So you're good at this?" You asked, crossing your arms.
"Definitely. I'm great at soccer," Minseok replied.
"Oh yeah? Then can you teach me? I'd like to play."
He nodded. "Okay, sure. How good is your kick?" He gently passed the ball to you. You caught it and dropped it at your feet. He jogged a good distance away, preparing himself.
"I'd like to apologize beforehand if this happens to go straight into your face!" You called out.
He laughed. "Just kick it!"
You took a deep breath and kicked the ball with just enough might to fly right over Minseok's head. His eyes tracked the ball as it flew behind him. You covered your mouth with hands.
"Sorry!" You called but it came out muffled.
Minseok waved his hand dismissively and went to retrieve the ball. He kicked it back to you.
"Try again but with less force."
You nodded, squinting your eyes to observe exactly where you needed to kick it to.You kicked it with medium force and it went straight to Minseok. You cheered and threw your arms in the arm, proclaiming victory.
Minseok laughed and clapped for you. "Try again a few more times and then we can start a little game, yeah?"
You nodded enthusiastically. Now that you were pumped, you were up for anything. After a few more tries, you had completely gotten the hang of it. You and Minseok had passed to each other a few times and would back up to create more of a distance each time.
"Okay, you know the basics now so you should face me. I'll go easy." Minseok said with a smile.
You nodded. "Sounds good."
Minseok dropped the ball in between you two. You both into position to kick the ball. "Go!" Minseok shouted and he obviously let you kick the ball first. Although you didn't mind. You raced down the field with the ball in your possession. Minseok wasn't far behind you so your feet picked up their pace.
Minseok managed to speed up and steal the ball, kicking it in the opposite direction. You groaned and chased after the ball. Minseok laughed and ran faster to reach the ball first. He ran towards his designated area, looking back at you.
You conjured all the speed you could and raced after him. His eyes slightly widened so he kept his gaze straight forward at the goal. He almost reached the goal but you caught up and tackled him to the ground with a shout. He landed on his back with you on top of him. He burst into a laughing fit.
"What are you doing? This isn't football Jagiya! That's against the rules."
You shrugged and rested your head on his chest, trying to catch your breath.
"I didn't want you to score."
He chuckled and slowly sat up with you still on top of him. He ran his fingers through your hair.
"Come on, let's try again but don't tackle me, please."
You laughed. "Fine."
Before you resumed the game, Minseok briefly went over the rules and taught you some stealing tricks. He had you try them out a few times and you managed to get the gist of them.
You ended up playing the day away. Minseok ended up winning, unfortunately but you had an amazing time. You kept messing up but Minseok was patient and always helped you correct yourself. You managed to score a few times and your pride swelled. Minseok would praise you and give you a quick kiss which was rewarding enough. He was always a bit shy when it came to PDA.
"Minseok, can we take a break?" You asked, breathless.
He nodded. "It's getting late anyway."
You agreed. "Let's start heading home."
"Actually..." Minseok began. "Let's stargaze for a while. It's nice out here and we should relax." He smiled warmly before laying on the grass. He patted the spot next to him.
He is so adorable. You wanted to cuddle with him, so you did. You laid next to him and snuggled up to his chest. He was kind of sweaty but you didn't mind. You were too.
You gazed up at the sky, inhaling the cool and fresh air. You instantly relaxed and you smiled to yourself. You felt amazing. "I had so much fun today Seokkie," you cooed.
He chuckled. "Me too jagi." His expression fell and his eyes bore into you. You gave him a confused look.
"Are you okay?" You asked.
He nodded with a small grin. "I just..."
He glanced back up at the sky then at you. "I love you."
Your heart skipped a beat and your breath caught in your throat. Had he just said that? For the first time? You felt like crying in joy but no tears came. You smiled so wide, you thought your cheeks would tear. You leaned in and gave him a kiss full of passion. You pulled away with your smile still full intact.
"I love you too Minseok, so much." He smiled brightly and nuzzled his face into the crook of your neck.
You sighed in content and gazed back up at the stars. The day couldn't get any better.