Final Draft Guidelines!

Welcome To FanForYeol Fic Exchange!

It seems like yesterday that we mods were just joking about creating this exchange and now here we are releasing the final check in guidelines! We FanForYeol mods have reviewed your drafts and we are so happy with the outcome! Everyone is doing a great job and for the people who are looking forward to this exchange, it's gonna be a blast!

We only have a few more days till final check in and some of you already sent in COMPLETED FICS and some have promised to finish soon. So we have decided to open the Final Check in guidelines for those early birds! We hope you all follow the instructions to make it easier for us mods to file your completed works.
 
First off is to put in the subject of the mail with your scribe name in it. Then copy the format, paste in the message and fill in the information needed.

Subject: (scribe name)

Scribe Name:
Recipient:
Title:
Tag:
Warning: (optional)
Words:
Description:
Author's Note:


The Warning is optional but we completely encourage you to put trigger warnings if your fic has disturbing imagery. Once you're done, attach the document file of your fic in the email and send it to [email protected]
 
 
Example:

Subject: realpcy

Scribe Name: realpcy
Recipient: galaxy_fanfan
Title: Dragon and Phoenix
Genre/Rating: Romance, Fantasy, NC17
Warning: Gore, Cursing, Death
Words: 5,372
Description: Chanyeol learns that not all dragons are bad.
Author's Note: I hope my recipient love this!

EXAMPLE IMAGE:

 


 

Now that’s done, let's head on to the next part.

2ND BETA EVENT

As you all know we have recruited a few special people whom we call our ‘Advisers’ to beta read your fics. We offer their expertise to you if you wish to have your fic beta’ed. Some of you who already have their own betas are free not to apply to this option. 

For those who want to have their fics beta’d we only require you to send in your completed fic before October 20th to give our advisers time to work on them.

Guidelines for beta event

1. Complete your fic before October 20th
2. Send us an email with the subject of Beta(scribe name) 
3. Attach your completed fic and send it to us [email protected]
4. Wait till we send back your fic. If you are happy about your beta’ed fic you may follow final check in guidelines above.

 


 

Special announcement!

Looking for PINCH HITTERS

As you might be aware, we have a few scribes that have put down their pens and left some empty seats and papers on the court of the Dragon and the Phoenix. We mods are looking for Pinch Hitters to help us out. 

If you wish to help out, even if you’re not part of the exchange, we will welcome you with open arms. Please send us an email or message us here. 

Thank you!


 

We hope the guidelines are clear and we hope to see YOU on November 6th!
–Mods L.O.V.E.S.