Sign ups have come to an end

Welcome To FanForYeol Fic Exchange!

Yes, it has come to an end, and we would like congratulate each and every one of you who signed up. We encourage you to have fun in this exchange and to never doubt your abilties, for we are all here to help each other and spread the love of Our Royal Couple. 

  May the stars guide you through the silver ocean! 

 



AND NOW WE PRESENT TO YOU

THE FAN FOR YEOL ROYAL CREST

 

Legends of old tell the tale of two monarchs.

A Dragon King and a Phoenix Queen.

The wise Dragon, whose blue scales glinted bright like sapphire, embodied loyalty and freedom! Our people loved their Dragon King, for it spread its wisdom far and wide, always willing to help others.

The passionate Phoenix, whose feathers burned in hues of red and orange, spread her love and justice to our kingdom. The Phoenix Queen’s love for her people was always present in her never-ending smile.

Together, the Dragon and the Phoenix rule in enlightenment. Our kingdom enjoyed great prosperity. Business enjoyed success and everyone had great luck in love and friendship.

The Monarchs also enjoyed a great love together. The Phoenix Queen never failed to make the Dragon King smile and the Dragon King provided safety and comfort to the Phoenix Queen. Always willing to protect and guide the other, steadfast in their love for each other.

Together they were the perfect balance of yin and yang.

Their love was seen as the perfect love, one soul inhabiting two bodies. Soul Mates.

Thus, the Royal Crest came to be.

A dragon and a phoenix with a crown to represent the monarchs.

An anchor to signify hope and steadfastness.

The nautical star, for protection and guidance.

To finish off, the Latin motto of our Kingdom - “Ne umquam desires cruder Semper spes est.”

Never stop believing, there’s always hope.

 


 

Thank you so much for surporting us and krisyeol!
The journey is only beginning for the horizon is ours!
Happiness and delight to you all!
- Mods L.O.V.E.S